Found Safe WV - TaShala Turner, 19, Morgantown, 29 Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

moonriverfarm

Reaction score
MISSING: HER ACCOUNT BEING USED IN FLORIDA.
WVU STUDENT
TASHALA TURNER
CROSS COUNTRY RUNNER
SINCE: 11-29-2018
HAIR: BLOND
EYES: GREEN
HEIGHT: 5/5
WEIGHT: 115

VEHICLE: WHITE HUANAI TUCSON SPORT

CIRCUMSTANCES:
TASHALA WAS LAST SEEN ON SURVEILLANCE VIDEO CAMERA AT A JUICE BAR ON CAMPUS ON 11-29-18 AND HASN'T BEEN SEEN OR HEARD FROM SINCE. HOW EVER THERE HAS BEEN TRANSACTIONS ON HER ACCOUNT ONE OF WHICH WAS ON 12-2-18 AT A CITGO PARTS DISCOUNTS STORE AT 2110 US 1 SOUTH SAINT AUGUSTINE FLORIDA.

ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL WVU POLICE:
304-293-3136
WV STATE POLICE:
304-746-2100

I wonder they can get video from the citgo discount store in Florida to see who was using her card.

Hope this has a good outcome! I was a cross country runner and always feel a connection to others who were/are as well.

Dtdi01PVsAAsNos.jpg

Dagp86fW0AEzz4P.jpg

Former WV State Champion Tashala Turner Reported Missing

Turner had a decorated high school career as one of the best distance runners in the state of West Virginia while running for University High. She had high school personal bests of 4:56 for 1600 meters, 10:40 for 3200 meters, and 17:28 for 5K.

She finished 14th at the Nike Cross Southeast Regional in 2017. Turner won a state title outdoors for 3200 meters in the 2016 West Virginia State Championships and had numerous state runner-up and All-State finishes before graduating this past spring.

Interesting statement an hr ago from West Virginia police:

We are aware of the reports regarding WVU student TaShala Turner. Officers have been in touch with her family, and while there is a concern for TaShala's wellbeing, we do not suspect foul play is involved at this time. UPD will continue to investigate this case.

WVU Police on Twitter

11:04 AM - Dec 3, 2018

This is my hometown and where I live currently. Also the same town as the Skylar Neese murder. The statement from the University Police is interesting. Her card was used in southern WV, a few states below that, and in Florida.

The only reason I mention Skylar, btw, is because people may be familiar with Morgantown for that reason. It was a pretty big case on websleuths.

The only reason I mention Skylar, btw, is because people may be familiar with Morgantown for that reason. It was a pretty big case on websleuths.
I am very familiar with Morgantown, though not with the murder you linked. My son attended WVU for 5 years and we visited him often, moved him in and out of dorms, frat houses, etc. I would think the students would be finishing up the fall semester in a week or two and would be studying/prepping for exams. Hope she is ok and maybe just needed a break from cold weather and school.

Day Seven!

More Details:

Vehicle Identification Number may end in 333113
(( KM8J3CA23HU333113 ))

[[ via: License Plate Lookup | Search for Free ]]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Monday, 12-3-18 (6:35PM)
TASHALA CARD WAS USED IN SOUTH CAROLINA Sunday AFTERNOON.
HER CAR HAS BEEN PINGED IN PRINCETON WV , Sunday, 12-2-18 AROUND 9 P.M.
MISSING: HER ACCOUNT BEING USED THROUGH DIFFERENT STATES ENDING IN FLORIDA.
WVU STUDENT
TASHALA TURNER
CROSS COUNTRY RUNNER
SINCE: Thursday, 11-29-2018
HAIR: BLONDE
EYES: GREEN
HEIGHT: 5 ' 5 "
WEIGHT: 115

VEHICLE: 2017 WHITE HYUNDAI TUCSON SPORT
WV Rear PLATE #51F830 SEE PHOTO BELOW.
(Vehicle Identification Number may end in 333113)
FAMILY & FRIENDS ARE WORRIED FOR HER WELL BEING.

CIRCUMSTANCES:
TASHALA WAS LAST SEEN ON SURVEILLANCE VIDEO CAMERA AT A EVANSDALE JUICE BAR ON CAMPUS ON 11-29-18 AND HASN'T BEEN SEEN OR HEARD FROM SINCE. HOW EVER THERE HAS BEEN TRANSACTIONS ON HER ACCOUNT ONE OF WHICH WAS ON 11-2-18 AT A CITGO STORE AT 2110 US 1 SOUTH SAINT AUGUSTINE FLORIDA.

UPDATE: 12-3-18 (12:30pm)
FURTHER DETAILS.
ON MONDAY 11-26-18 A BAG WAS DROPPED OF AT HER OAKLAND DORM BUT SHE WAS NOT PHYSICAL SEEN. THE BAG WAS GONE BY TUESDAY 11-27 OR WEDNESDAY 11-28. ALTHOUGH IT IS BEING SAID THAT TASHALA WAS SEEN & SEEMED TO BE IN DISTRESS AS SHE WAS LEAVING HER DORM ON TUESDAY 11-26.
ALSO TASHALA NEVER STAYED IN HER DORM ON MONDAY, TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY.
SHE MISSED AN EXAM ON TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY.

THE TRANSACTIONS:
THURSDAY 11-29-18:
MORGANTOWN KROGER'S GAS STATION.
THEN BECKLEY FOR GAS.
FURTHER DOWN SOUTH AT A CIRCLE K FOR GAS.
NO ACTIVITY FROM FRIDAY - SATURDAY.

SUNDAY 12-2-2018 ACTIVITY OF A TRANSACTION IN SOUTH CAROLINA FOR GAS.
THEN GEORGIA AT A GAS STATION FOR GAS.
LAST TRANSACTION IN SAINT AUGUSTINE FLORIDA FOR MORE GAS.

HER SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS ARE TWITTER, INSTAGRAM BUT SHE IS RARELY ON THEM
SNAPSHOT WAS HER FIRST CHOICE AND WAS USUALLY ON THE DAILY BASES BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS NOT OPENED ANYTHING SINCE THURSDAY 11-29-18.

TASHALA PHONE HAS BEEN GOING STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL.

ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL WVU POLICE:
304-293-3136
WV STATE POLICE:
304-746-2100

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE MY POST PUBLIC SO MORE CAN SEE & MORE WILL SHARE.

Last edited:
That is a little lot of gas. Is it her on video pumping the gas?

I really hope she is located soon.

TaShala Turner Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

TaShala Turner, a decorated athlete considered one of the best distance runners in West Virginia, is missing. West Virginia Police have confirmed that they are investigating her disappearance, but they said that they do not suspect foul play. She was seen leaving her dorm in distress, but was recently caught on surveillance video in Florida getting gas. Here is what we know so far.

[...]

Does she seem to have a destination in mind? Or is this more random?

Any ties to Florida?

Did she pack any clothes?

TaShala Turner Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

TaShala Turner, a decorated athlete considered one of the best distance runners in West Virginia, is missing. West Virginia Police have confirmed that they are investigating her disappearance, but they said that they do not suspect foul play. She was seen leaving her dorm in distress, but was recently caught on surveillance video in Florida getting gas. Here is what we know so far.

[...]
South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. It appears she has a plan. IMO.

The picture of her car is sweet.

Hopefully she will get in touch soon.

So weird. I thought for sure it wasn't her getting gas. It reminds me of my 18 year old daughter. She worked her tail off through her junior year to get into Stanford. ALL weighted classes, 4.5 GPA plus choir plus drama plus YNG plus working a job.. .so much pressure she put on herself. I got her counseling, tried everything to slow her down but she had this fierce drive within her. Then, she just.....broke. Right before her senior year, the year she had worked so hard for, I literally watched her crumble. Drugs, boys....she quit school. She just fell apart. It broke my heart, it broke HER heart but it was like she was just as bent on self destruction as she was on perfection a year ago. NOT saying this is the case here AT ALL but TaShala reminds me so much of my daughter....I just pray she finds what she's looking for and STAYS SAFE. Im not even sure where my child is.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961
Back