Identified! WY - Casper, Human Bones UP13803, Near Wolf Creek Road, May'15 - Bradyn Fuksa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The circumstances on the NAMUS case report have changed from "probable homicide" to "unknown."

To get to casper mountain from where his car was found you'd take the Evansville exit # 185, so 56 miles. Still seems a ways away for a body dump. I'm going to keep thinking and looking at this.
Since they think he left his car and took off he could have hitch-hiked and met up with someone bad.

I hope this isn't him, he seems like someone who could still be out there not wanting to be found. But if it is, at least his family will have some closure. Whoever it is...I am thinking and praying for their family!

Hoping they determine who's remains they are.

Remains have been identified as those of Michael Bradyn Fuksa, missing since June 2009.

More info here...

Authorities have identified human remains discovered Sunday near Casper as a Kansas man who disappeared six years ago while traveling through Wyoming.

Michael Fuksa died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, Natrona County Coroner Connie Jacobson told reporters Friday morning. A 9 mm Beretta was found near his remains.

Authorities connected the gun to Fuksa through a serial number on the weapon. His identity was confirmed through dental records.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolef123
Back