Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kkuizon
Here’s the swamp buggy coming in to aid in the search
@fox13news

His parents better hope the bloodhounds pick up a scent, since according to them, Brian had definitely been there.

eC-HHHSL_pkQJ2AA

A bloodhound and swamp buggy just arrived to aid in the search of Brian Laundrie

https://twitter.com/kkuizon/status/1439303597032972290?s=20

To me, just the mere term "Instagram Influencer" is a total oxymoron. I do not follow a single person on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. who I do not know personally. But, then again, I am not a millennial lol. I have watched that 1hr17min LE bodycam several times now and I really think 1.5 months of van life have exposed their personality mismatches enough to realize they should NEVER marry. And their trip was supposed to last 4 months. In the bodycam video, GP cries that BL did not support her blogging and website effort after she quit her job at a health drink shop. That by itself is not a controlling behavior and does not make him a bad boyfriend or fiance. My wife tells me every month things that I should not be doing or clothes that I should not be buying because she thinks it is ugly, and that is not controlling. The recent interviews with GP's best friend, Rose Davis, do however show that BL was a very jealous and controlling person. But just telling your SO that your attempts to earn income solely by becoming a social media influencer is not controlling. You are not a bad partner just because you do not support and agree with everything that your partner wants to do. And after seeing GP's one Nomadic Statik video, GP had a lonnnnggg way to go in the influencer game since thousands of SM influencers are publicizing far more interesting videos, not just in US national parks but also in exotic Asia and Africa locations.

I disagree. Telling someone they can’t do something important to them to the point that it’s obviously distressing to them is problematic at best. It’s not IMO at all comparable to your wife telling you those shorts are ugly or you should clean out the garage. It would be more like her telling you that you can’t do/ will fail at your job.

It could be quite possible BL wants to speak and his attorney won’t let him. Because one wrong word he could then become more than a POI. You speak one wrong word to the FBI and that turns into a falsity you commit a federal crime.

Maybe the not talking is tearing BL emotionally up? My hope is he went to go find GP to bring her home.

There are a slew of actions that could lead to charges of obstruction in Florida. Essentially, it refers to any behavior that influences or impedes, or attempts to impede, the administration of justice. Specifically, that could include:
  • Evidence tampering;
  • Witness harassment or tampering;
  • Jury harassment or tampering;
  • Resisting a law enforcement officer, with or without violent actions;
  • False impersonation of a police officer;
  • Accessory after the fact;
  • Unlawful use of police communications;
  • Disobeying lawful orders from law enforcement officers;
  • Perjury;
  • Falsification or destruction of documents;
  • Escaping or aiding in an escape.
Obstruction of Justice: Florida Consequences can be Severe | Robert Foley Law Firm

Agreed. Yes citizens have rights and protections, thank God. But IMO maybe something more could've been done. Even if he came in with his lawyer and said nothing, he would at least be there, increasing the chance that they would learn something.
How about car theft?
Or suspicion of something.
Maybe watch the house?
As someone else pointed out, people have been brought in and arrested for far less.
I just can't even.
I can't fathom what her parents are going through.
I think likely issues of jurisdiction delayed this. If the last known person to have been with her told them where that was, there is reason to start looking right away. This was made more complicated by the fact that:
  • It wasn’t clear if she was even missing;
  • Where that may have occurred (which state);
With BL taking the 5th so early on, it’s hard to even get started because he held all that info.

Which is what makes him so hated now.
MOO as always

"Influencing" takes a lot of time, consistency, and effort. It was sad that he didn't support her, but I think there are other ways of being successful at it and maybe it was just a lifestyle or career he didn't care for (I know I don't). Someone mentioned it probably a hundred replies ago that they might have done well if they'd vlogged about the real things they were going through rather than making it seem picture perfect, and I agree. It might even have worked as a form of therapy for them to get their feelings out to each other. But yes, they did have a long way to go towards monetizing it and it didn't seem too consistent on YouTube, which you can make more money with videos.
it takes a lot of falsehood too. You have to stage your life to an extent and you have to be able to drum up constant new content. If not on a daily then the lest weekly basis. No off season and year round.

MOO
I think he told the parents he needed to get out of the house to do some thinking and when he didn’t show up they searched and found the car. They became nervous as a couple of days passes. With all the people and media frenzy, I think it worsened his mental state and it is very possible he commuted suicide. I hope not, esp. for Gabby’s sake. I mentioned this before, but no one commented. He is present ok Gabby’s Insta post on the 19th, which would not have been possible if he had been in FL from the 17th-23rd. Do we have any firm confirmation he flew back those dates. Also, I don’t know if I believe the Tik-tok story. Like every other case, people come out all the time, thinking they have seen sitings.

<Just back from feverish attempt to Google something that will make this case move off dead center :oops:>

What about this?

Under Florida Statute 837.055, the crime of Providing False Information to Law Enforcement is committed when a person knowingly and willfully gives false information to a law enforcement officer conducting a felony investigation or a missing person investigation with the intent to mislead the law enforcement officer or impede an investigation.

Providing False Information to Law Enforcement in Florida
Yes wasn’t Casey Anthony first arrested for lying to police? yep
Was Casey Anthony under arrest when she lied to police?
Casey Anthony Appeal Reduces Lying Convictions From Four to Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member