Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nice to see so many members - some new and some old friends at WS- here on Gabbys thread

many details that we’ve been posting about may be found in her media thread which we strive to keep updated - details like how do we know BL arrived home Sept 1 (LE) who owns the Van (gabby per LE) when did she last FaceTime with anyone, etc - it’s fairly brief just 13 pages and may help immensely to catch up - We are all here for Gabby and hope she is found soon!
WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE No discussion*
I am usually not posting here much but just reading. I think I have been posting for 4 or 5 days straight until midnight. This case really bothers me.
That someone can come home without their partner and just say nothing.

Sorry if this has been asked/discussed. I have not read everything. I came back after a couple days and it’s 15+ threads later.

Is there a camera, anything besides his family’s word, that shows BL definitely went off on a backpacking adventure in rural FL? Is it possible he took a flight somewhere? Even out of the country? MOO, just exploring options.

Apologies to jump in the middle of the thread with a random thought!

Someone had asked if Brian was suicidal why take a backpack? And I’m like raising my hand. Remember the couple that traveled the world and came back to the states and she went missing? Such a tragic case. IMO She didn’t want to have to be grounded. She had taken a fanny pack or backpack and clothesline or rope from the house. They found her in a neighbor’s tree several weeks later.

IMO I hope this young man has not ended his life but the selfishness he has already portrayed makes me think highly probable. But it would be so big of him if he would leave a note with Gabby’s whereabouts are.

MOST people, if given the choice, would chose another option (regarding where to hide), even jail is better than being attacked by a huge hungry alligator or wild boar.

‘BL had time to plan so selected this area to throw the police off while he took off in the other direction. Soon people will be saying since they couldn’t find BL he was eaten by gators … while BL has created a new life else where.

It would still be feasible. Even leaving morning of 8/30. Driving 18 hrs day 1, 12 hrs day 2 and 4 hrs day 3. On adrenaline and possible mania, yes it’s possible.
You don’t need to be manic to do it. I made a similar drive in 3 days, through a horrible snowstorm no less, when I moved cross-country.

Does anyone know if GP and BL were stopped by LE/Park Rangers for speeding or because there was a report of DV? I wonder if the female Park Ranger has been interviewed, she spent the most time talking with GP.

The comments about the possibility of Brian grabbing at Gabby's face or throat, my take was that she was struggling to find her words. She wasn't adequately describing what had happened. I think Brian may have been holding her face between his hands to get her to look at him and to help focus her and calm her down. In at least one of the photos I've seen, he had has hand on her head in a loving gesture. We need to be careful with our assumptions and biases that tend to disfavor men.

Opinion.
I've been following this case for a while . Well since the beginning. I called out his Spotify account before this ever became a thing. I understand the way he thinks. Nothing to be proud of just pure coincidence. He is where they are searching. They need to find him before he finds himself.

Photo shows person who looks like Brian Laundrie walking Florida street

Authorities are probing whether a cellphone photo taken Friday of a man cops say looks a “heck” of a lot like the boyfriend of missing Long Island woman Gabby Petito, is indeed Brian Laundrie, who disappeared this week after being named a person of interest in his girlfriend’s disappearance, The Post has learned.

The photo was snapped just before 5 p.m. Friday on Targee Ave in North Port — about two blocks from Laundrie’s parents’ home, metadata from the image reveals.

search-brian-laundrie.jpg

I wasn’t trying to be authoritative. But he just seemed very calm, and was being friendly and “folksy” with the officers, while she was completely hysterical. At minimum, however he was treating her wasn’t helping whatever mental illness she struggled with. Worst case scenario, he was causing it. And the fighting isn’t a good sign… I know if a girl is lashing out physically at a guy, it often (not always of course) is the result of the guy slyly needling her and provoking her in ways he knows best.
Not that this is an excuse, but when people are in the middle of a big fight and one is really mad or pissed or just "over it" they might not have so much sympathy at that time for the person they are fighting with. She said they'd been fighting all day and a lot lately on their trip. Maybe he was tired of the fighting and he just came across as not warm or sympathetic to her because they were actually in the midst of a fight when they got pulled over.

Opinion.
I've been following this case for a while . Well since the beginning. I called out his Spotify account before this ever became a thing. I understand the way he thinks. Nothing to be proud of just pure coincidence. He is where they are searching. They need to find him before he finds himself.

What do you mean, "finds himself"?

I think he actually may have grabbed her throat. It looked like she was putting her hands around her jaw when she showed the officer, and she had marks on her neck. IMO

I agree with this. When it came out that Brian was sporting scratches on his face and arms, that is immediately where ny mind went. I think prior to the police separating them, he (brian) did this-I think he did it again before he returned to Florida..

Thank you for your analysis.
I'm wondering if you could weigh in on why, in your opinion, Brian chose not to share where he last saw Gabby when her parents couldn't locate her?
I know you’re not asking me, but his family and lawyer most likely are the reason why he’s pleading the 5th. Not right but not wrong, iykwim.

There should be a petition to charge BL's parents with his disappearance and make them pay the total cost for the current ongoing search. After all why waste police and other resources for searching BL if they have been cooperative from the start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs