Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly at this point, I am not convinced he was ever in North Point recently. I don't believe this family one bit.
I hadn’t thought about that - that he’d never been there/was already in hiding. The fact his parents were already prepared to hand LE a scripted statement invoking his silence and that his parents were not returning or answering phone calls from GP’s parents even before she was missing also adds to your premise that he already ghosted himself IMO.

I keep hearing about BL flying home and then returning to their campsite. I looked for it in past posts but don’t know what’s all about. Can anyone shine some light on this?

Also where did BL get close to $10,000? How do we know about it?

TYI

When LE found them (there was an earlier incident reported by a third party witness), BL was speeding (45 in 15), Gabby said she was hitting his arm telling him to pull over, they almost had an accident, and BL had marks on him, and Gabby was clearly distressed. So, it's going to take longer than 2 minutes - no matter what the outcome. BTW, panic/anxiety attacks can be a medical emergency. A lot of LE still aren't trained properly in mental health emergencies. Thankfully that is changing, and services are now regularly OFFERED (not forced) in many jurisdictions. Gabby was not offered this help at any time during the "whole hour" investigation.
I agree with most of your post, but the last statement can’t be corroborated. We have no idea whether Gabby was ever offered medical attention. Most of her conversations with LE (other than the first few minutes outside) were while seated in the police vehicle. She was being attended to and conversing with both the female park ranger and the bearded Sergeant for quite some time- the majority of which we weren’t privvy to.

All in all- other than the commentary of some of the men about ‘how women can be’ I believe LE handled this thoughtfully. Both parties wanted this to be over and done with and if not for Utah’s DV statutes, it seems they wouldn’t have even considered charging Gabby.

If she's dead, did she let him drive it?

It's such an utterly inconsequential point.

If she's dead. She's dead. Who owns the van doesn't matter. Same goes for if she's alive and well.

The relevant information is that this van, that this couple was travelling cross-country in showed up, off-schedule and without one of the expected passengers.

Thread Paused - Time for a break everyone

It has been a full throttle day and there is still some clean up to do.
If there is an active BREAKING NEWS alert, please click “report” on any post to get a Mod.

Check back in 45 minutes.

HAPPENING NOW: A vigil is underway in North Port for missing #GabbyPetito. The FBI and other agencies were searching for Gabby in Grand Teton National Park today. In Florida, the FBI and @NorthPortPolice, among others, searched for #BrianLaundrie.

: Zach Barret
@NBC2 @ABC7SWFL
85B70288-39CB-47DB-87A8-0218FEC37D09.jpeg A5CFEFA2-1CA2-4131-BA8E-B00DB80D2A50.jpeg
https://twitter.com/gagegoulding/status/1439382098763304964?s=21

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

9m
Search is being called off for the night at Carlton Reserve in North Port, FL because of darkness. Still no sign of Brian Laundrie.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1439376127647158280?s=20

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

4m
Interesting new detail: Brian Laundrie’s parents say they last saw him Tuesday when *he went for a hike at Carlton Reserve* according to police. Authorities tonight say they are trying to corroborate the parents story.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1439378369364246531?s=20i

An owner of a local shop in Victor says Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie came into her store for nearly 20 minutes.

“Brian and Gabby came to Rustic Row. They told me they were traveling from Florida. They had just been to Teton Park and they said they were interested in going to Yellowstone and I told them they could go to the west entrance. They seemed happy and when they left, she hollered back from the door that they were engaged and then I said congratulations,” the owner says.

She told EastIdahoNews.com she reported it to the FBI after she saw Petito all over the news.

The owner of Rustic Row said Petito and Laundrie spent about 15 to 20 minutes in the store and came in either on Aug. 25 or 26 in the afternoon.
Business owner says Gabby Petito and boyfriend made stop in Victor after visiting Wyoming - East Idaho News

Jackson Hole-area tips may assist in search for Gabby Petito

@Cindizzi -I finally found it! Of course I’m on mobile and can’t figure out how to pull the post from thread a#8 lol. Here’s a copy paste with a link!

This is a post from @shelbycat
In reference to my previous post as to when the the silver mustang appeared and has been parked and not moved in the driveway…

live feed time stamp ca. -2.25

Reporter (Alison) says “two days” so since Wednesday. The parents are reporting Tuesday was the last time they saw him.

#GABBYPETITO BREAKING: Police Enter Brian Laundrie's Florida Home Before Gabby Petito Prayer Vigil

So he goes for a hike on Tuesday, and presumably, would have been expected to return later that same day.

They then wait more than 2 days, before finally reporting him missing.

Color me dubious.

Blah blah blah blah....Poor Brian....

Can we please refocus and remember....HE HAS REFUSED TO SAY ONE WORD TO POLICE or her parents.
All he has had to tell them is the last place he saw Gabby. He could have said this via his attorney or his parents.
He could have said JUST THAT when FIRST asked and left it at THAT if everything was on the up and up and completely INNOCENT.

But he did not. So the spotlight is on HIM and it is 100% HIS FAULT.

So, I really have zero sympathy for him and his plant and tree and art obsession.
I dont care if anyone knows him, feels his energy or blah blah blah.

THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT.
Unfortunately he is the only clue to her possible whereabouts so it would help to find him also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker