Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful this presser would be happening absent something very significant. I suspect this has been going on for a few hours. MassGuy? posted they announced stopping the search for BL; shortly thereafter a local reporter who has been on scene at the Laundrie home announced police suddenly marked off the area pushing everyone way back after having done none of this for a week; then the news of the coroner and dogs leaving the search in WY.

This seems so pointed that I'm seriously wondering if the parents, for all the grief we have given them, actually finally did the right thing on Friday. This is when their search became extremely focused on Spread Creek.

I do think they had a heads up and stopped their search for BL because this was going down. I do not think the parents helped in any way. I think the NPPD are concerned about the crowd getting violent. And they perhaps should be.

Body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, no confirmation of identity

Fox News Digital confirms Teton County Coroner Brent Blue has arrived in the Bridger-Teton National Forest. A body has been found in the same area officials have been searching for Gabby Petito.

Fox News Digital can also confirm that about 10 minutes after the coroner arrived on the scene, search dogs participating in the search left the search area.

100%! BL’s parents did everything to protect BL and did absolutely nothing to help find GP. They knew something and their silence with law enforcement speaks volumes.

This is going to sound harsh but depending on whether Gabby has been found on federal land or in the state of Wyoming, BL’s parents should be charged with whatever version of ‘accessory to murder after the fact’ applies. Parents cannot hide their murderous children without facing consequences.
parents

From the overhead shots it doesn't look very far from anything. Doesn't look like he tried too hard to hide her. I'm very curious to see a map of how far this was from their actual van. To me it looks like it's just across that field/area you can see just past their van peeking through the brush. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member