Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. They wouldn't have been close enough at that point to see plates. They would have to be closer. If you watch the video of him showing it opening, that is 100% happening. He zoomed in from afar though.
He also explained the equipment he was using. It was not a cell phone, but a very advanced application. Also did the van have front license plates too.
There are no front plates on vehicles registered in Florida.
Thanks. I know state requirements vary. My state requires them.

My confusion about this is if the police saw the car and left a note why didn’t they run the freaking tags and see it was his?!

This is another reason I think he left on 9/7 and was picked up at the park that day. Nobody knew he should be someone they were concerned about that day. His parents said he left “Tuesday” but I don’t think they would care if the police took that as the most recent Tuesday when it was actually the Tuesday prior. I firmly believe if he was at that park at all, it was before she was reported missing and it was to be picked up and taken out of the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome