Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bearded cop at the scene was the one who talked to the witness. And IMO the entire exchange changed once he arrived. I suspect his own bias based on whatever goes on with his wife/gf played a huge role in how he responded. They should now investigate him for possibly falsifying reports.
There were TWO eyewitnesses. What they reported conflicted. The account of the witness he spoke with matched up with what both Gabby & BL said. He didn't falsify his report, fgs.

View attachment 313603
The bearded cop at the scene was the one who talked to the witness. And IMO the entire exchange changed once he arrived. I suspect his own bias based on whatever goes on with his wife/gf played a huge role in how he responded. They should now investigate him for possibly falsifying reports.

Or was the call not LIVE 99 ( live stream) so the cops heard the call ? Could this call have been dispatched and their was confusion in that call?

Them taking the Mustang confirms a few things for me. He has been in Florida since Sept. 1st and he’s driven the Mustang since his return. I don’t know why else they’d take it. JMO

I wonder if they're gonna analyze debris from the tires to see if it's been anywhere inconsistent with the stories from BL's parents.

It’s very different. This is an internet discussion forum. He’s is supposed to be a professional responding to a domestic violence call.
In which he twisted the victim and the offender.
Notice his words never show up in the police report. I wonder why not? Could it be because he was way off base and creating a false narrative of the situation bc of his personal issues?
The callers words did show up in the beginning at the report.

Discussion on LE response are going nowhere. Police did their job and separated them. BL's hotel was provided by a shelter. The probable murder was two weeks later - police may have stopped an earlier murder from happening. They are not long term counselors, they could not have followed the couple for two weeks. They both contributed to covering up any assault that happened.

If there was any failure, it might be the shelter that provided space and did not follow up.

In the D.M. link, it looks like BL's parents pause when being brought out of the house and the LEO behind the dad gives him a forceful 'nudge' as if to say "We're not joking around. MOVE."
Scrolling video running on the DM front page right now.
Circled in red.

Home | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if LE discovered something already, like Brian was never hiking at the swamp ?
Or that Brian was never at the house at all ?
That can't make LE too happy.
MOO.

Thanks, this is good live and stills.

You'd be surprised what happens when a sunny girl who floats through life all optimism falls in desperate first love with volatile, critical, abusive man. The idea of being abandoned physically (especially bc it suggests emotional abandonment, that she'll lose him), plus literally being stranded alone on this trip she tried so hard to make perfect can feel like the end of the world.
He was punching above his weight, IMO.

"Yes and she was never arrested despite being vilified by true crime watchers. We might not like how BL's parents are conducting themselves or we might say to ourselves "I'd never ever do this", but they have committed no crime by choosing to remain silent up to this point."

@
momofthreeboys

There is much we don't know about this situation. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some charges brought against them. That's my hope.
Based on what we do know, their behavior has been reprehensible and inexcusable.
bbm
Agreed.
I think for starters a person can be charged if found to have lied by omission to LE ?

actually, I believe she was the one who researched the campsites
I think you are correct. I just mean given her state when leaving that scene and her stating that she didn't drive, I find it interesting that she could have actually through her tears driven the miles to the site at Arches and been comfortable being there by herself. I could be wrong, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980