Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we know BL arrived back in Florida on 9/1. This helps with the timeline!
Despite BL not cooperating with LE, things seem to be unfolding relatively fast now. I think LE knows a bit more than we do. I hope we find out about the phone records of when Gabby supposedly sent those last texts and when BL arrived back in Florida.

It will be interesting to find out more information (if they release it) on why police were called on Gabby and BL in mid August.

That's a twist. :eek:

When in August did this occur?

Where was Gabby when the travel companion went back to Florida to help his dad move their stuff?

Did he drive to Florida in their van and leave GP alone without transp & shelter or did he fly?

If he drove, seems to me that leaving GP stranded would not be unknown to him.

Why the urgency to move things to storage?

ETA: I have good reason to believe this detour to Florida occurred prior to 8/24 - need WS approved source to add.
Yes. Still seeking an approved source to add. :cool:

North Port PD announced today that BL returned to Florida on Sept 1. This confirms the trip to Florida to help his dad move their goods to storage occurred prior to his allegedly leaving Gabby stranded and alone in UT or WY earlier in August and/or a separate trip from UT to Florida.

https://twitter.com/NorthPortPolice/status/1438164409503735810

IIRC, in California anytime a DV call to police is made, they are required to detain someone for a "cool-off" period. Perhaps this would have saved Gabby.

I'm in San Diego, CA - last week I had a young couple standing outside my house screaming...once the guy starting hitting the gal, I called 911. I had 4 Sheriff's SUV's in front of my house for more than 30 minutes. They let the couple get back in their car and LEAVE. I later found out through NextDoor that they were again fighting in the car and jumped a curb, ran into a telephone pole and crashed their car. Sheriff's showed up again and I'm not sure the outcome. Oh, they also had a 5 month old baby in the car with them.....

So, no, at least in San Diego there doesn't seem to be a requirement to detain anyone, sadly....

Yellowstone/Teton is my neck of the woods. I grew up in southwest Montana and frequently visited Wyoming.

There's only one highway to get from Grand Teton NP to Yellowstone NP, via US191. It's good two-lane road. I presume there are security cameras at the Yellowstone NP South Entrance, so when they say she didn't make it to Yellowstone, they're probably pretty sure about that.

I would like to know whether they definitely made it to Grand Teton, like were they seen on any cameras? Or is it just what GP said on her FaceTime with her mother?
Thank you @carbuff. SW Montana & Wyoming stomping grounds -- you're my hereo! #respectthewest

Utah police were called to an "incident" involving Gabby and Brian on August 12th. I'm going to hazard a guess and say a fight broke out and a neighboring campsite called the police.

"Speaking about the latest development, Moab’s chief of police Bret Edge told Fox News: 'Our officers did respond to an incident involving Brian Laundrie and Gabrielle Petito on 12 August 2021, however neither Brian or Gabrielle were the reporting party.'"

"Our officers did respond to an incident involving Brian Laundrie and Gabrielle Petito on 12 August 2021 however, neither Brian or Gabrielle were the reporting party," Moab Chief of Police Bret Edge told Fox News Tuesday. "Officers conducted an investigation and determined that insufficient evidence existed to justify criminal charges."

Police were called to an ‘incident’ two weeks before Gabby Petito went missing

Missing Gabby Petito: Utah police were called to incident involving cross-country vanning couple

This was the same time period when two women were reported missing in Moab and later found shot and killed by a friend that went looking for them.

Women killed in Moab told friends that if something happened to them, they were murdered

To summarize the press conference:

No brainer that he is person of interest

He really should just talk to us

We already know some things we can't tell you

We already looked at some video we aren't going to tell you about

We are going to find out everything else in due time.

Brian should start talking to us in 3, 2, 1...

Wow- wonder what this incident is going to turn out to be? Did someone see them fighting? Trespassing? Using? This case is getting complicated…MOO

I'm very glad this thread is open again and we can take a good look at what information is turning up.

This doesn't feel complicated to me.

Now the Murdaugh mess IS complicated and my head hurts from reading any of it right now.

So, once again, I am very thankful to have this case to follow, instead. :rolleyes:

To summarize the press conference:

No brainer that he is person of interest

He really should just talk to us

We already know some things we can't tell you

We already looked at some video we aren't going to tell you about

We are going to find out everything else in due time.

Brian should start talking to us in 3, 2, 1...
Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member