Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it this way: Brian comes home and tells his parents an innocent reason why Gabby isn't with him. Days later Mrs. L gets a text saying that she hasn't heard from her daughter for days. Mrs. L talks to Brian about the text she's received and fears (or realizes) that foul play involving her son has occurred. I think I'd ignore the text too while I figured out what to do and say for my son's sake.

If his parents had early knowledge, I think they would either have concocted a plausible story or turned him in. Look at the fix they're all in now--most hated family in America.

What explanation, then, do you suppose Brian gave for flying home around August 21 and moving all of Gabby's stuff out of the house? 8 days after their disorderly conduct (domestic violence) in Moab?

Someone stated on August 12th there's a domestic violence and law enforcement was called.

On August 13th he posts where they're headed next.

I think the fight was so bad they did break up. That is why the mother said she did not know where the relationship with the boyfriend was headed.

The breakup was so bad that he left on a plane headed for home. And he pulled all of her stuff out of his parents is home and put it in storage.

He left her in the hotel room with the van. And I'm guessing to myself that's where the break-up ended.

However I'm beginning to wonder if there was texts and phone calls after that. Maybe she didn't want to be left there alone maybe she wanted to get back together. Maybe they reconciled and he flew back there.

If I understand right that would have been on the 24th. In that press conference they said on the 25th was the last communication between Gabby and her mother.

Sounds like something went horribly wrong after they left the motel room.

This is just moo...

GP's mother had been giving them money from time to time, but she apparently didn't know that BL had flown to FL and returned, and it appears she didn't know that GP had been left by herself with the van in SLC while he was gone?

Last edited:
It wasn't just his side - it was a police report. Because Gabby admitted to slapping/scratching BL, she is put in the back of the squad car and Brian is given victims' assistance (Safe Haven) for the night.

BL says they are both mentally ill (Gabby is described as "manic" so we can take a guess at which one it is) and unmedicated.

Gabby tells LE a slightly different story (she did not grab Brian's arm as the squad car pulled up - must have happened earlier?)

What I see is a policeman taking a compassionate view of the situation, given that the only marks noted on anyone's body are on Brian's. Policeman notes that Gabby is "confused" and "emotional." To me, it sounds like she's crying hysterically. LE makes sure both have their phones - and Gabby must have stayed in the van that night, alone. In Moab.

August 13.

Perhaps the boyfriend’s side of the story is the only one released, because the police now hope that he’ll think that they believe it?

Looks like I’m wrong, since the rest seems to have been released immediately.

I’d love to know even just the title of the now-unavailable video that appears at the end of their video from August 19th as the “uploader’s suggested next video” link…
tAY9MkI_d.webp

YouTube creators have the ability to place links to "next video" or "previous video" etc to be automatic at the end of every video. That is likely what this is, but this is just their only video, so there was nothing to link to yet so it shows unavailable. They probably made that in preparation for uploading more videos in the future and having it link to them. I've seen this a few times on YouTube before.

I would imaging people in the neighborhood would’ve seen them moving stuff into the house, if that’s what actually occurred…

I more meant as a potential cover story for his dad having perhaps moved Gabby’s stuff without permission. Probably wrong anyway, but was just suggesting that when we know there are lies involved, it’s hard to know which are the lies and which aren’t!

It wasn't just his side - it was a police report. Because Gabby admitted to slapping/scratching BL, she is put in the back of the squad car and Brian is given victims' assistance (Safe Haven) for the night.

BL says they are both mentally ill (Gabby is described as "manic" so we can take a guess at which one it is) and unmedicated.

Gabby tells LE a slightly different story (she did not grab Brian's arm as the squad car pulled up - must have happened earlier?)

What I see is a policeman taking a compassionate view of the situation, given that the only marks noted on anyone's body are on Brian's. Policeman notes that Gabby is "confused" and "emotional." To me, it sounds like she's crying hysterically. LE makes sure both have their phones - and Gabby must have stayed in the van that night, alone. In Moab.

August 13.
Having child with bi-polar it hitlike a ton of bricks "manic stage" by cop----if so ...no able to sleep.....lucky if double meds soves manic...... usually hospital and tranquelizer needed ...commin stay 7 days .....etc.........so .....this keeps hope alive to me she is alive yet maybe unable to communicate or think clearly.....first/best hope I have had knowing first hand how disabeling this disease is....

This article has been linked a couple of time already in this thread, but the paragraph about the Spotify playlist being updated on 9/1 is strange. Songs about love and then a badger buried underground? Seems odd to me. Coincidence or is he saying something?
Fiancé of missing woman shared chilling post before she vanished on trip

GABBY PETITO'S HAUNTING SPOTIFY SONGS

A series of haunting songs appear on the Spotify account of Gabby Petito, a day after her mother last heard from her.

Many of the songs, collected on an account she appeared to share with Laundrie, focused on love and heartbreak.

"Your woman is your angel, is your left side, is your whole life; easily the most beautiful thing in the world," one song, Matt Berry’s "Woman," begins.

"She'll soothe you; she'll accuse you; she'll confuse you; she'll lose you but always be the best friend you have in the world."

Another song, "Take My Hand," is about picking up a stranger at a bar. "The Badger’s Wake" is about a badger decomposing underground.

So, amidst retractions, we have “manic”, “anxiety”, an unidentified health condition they both shared, arguing, pushing, scratched face & arms (on BF), tension mounting, conflicting stories, physical separation by LE officer (though he did not think met criteria for domestic violence), a witness statement and bodycam footage at evidence.com.

Nope. The in-love, idyllic road trip was not as presented on IG. Something bad happened here. Where are you Gabby?

I don't think they are protecting him!
I think they are doing g what their lawyer tells them to do!
Her mom said his parents love her!
So I do not think they are doing g this out of spite they are following g legal consul!
Jmo

I Respectfully disagree with every ounce of my being. I suspect they began protecting him long before he even arrived back home in HER van.

MOO.

“Kolko said law enforcement is doing everything to find those answers.
They will look for surveillance video at the places they went, and at some point, it’s going to go from two people on surveillance video to just one,” Kolko said. “And that’s going to be a critical point of interest for the police.”

Fiancé now person of interest in disappearance of North Port woman

Can someone more knowledgeable explain, what this means?
"Surveillance video"?

What explanation, then, do you suppose Brian gave for flying home around August 21 and moving all of Gabby's stuff out of the house? 8 days after their disorderly conduct (domestic violence) in Moab?
Brian left Gabby in the Fairfield Inn in Salt Lake City and flew back home to Florida from August 17 to the 23 to help his father empty out a storage unit where he and Gabby had their things.

According to Schmidt, Brian's father offered to let them keep their belongings at his house so they wouldn't have to pay for the storage unit.
^^bbm

Last text message missing 'van-life woman' Gabby Petitio sent to her mother is revealed | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w