Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been posts that have stated that BL has not been accused by the law of anything. That the Laundries have every right to say nothing. Gabby’s death has not yet been declared a homicide even.

This forum specifically supports the victims and their families. BL and parents have been particularly cruel to GP and family whether he killed her or not.

And he had the monk pattern balding at a very young age. I belong to a family who have, what I have always thought as premature balding, but my families started in the late thirties, not early twenties. Some older men than he are sensitive about that.
There's no hiding that pattern baldness. He'll be wearing a hat no doubt.

It really is. I’ve traveled extensively across America and I’m ready to head back that way in the Spring. If I’m in Spread Creek I’ll make sure to leave a cross for Gabby.

I actually stayed at Colter Bay last time I was out there. If you're ok with accomodations that fall between camping & staying at a hotel, I highly recommend the tent camp there (definitely make a reservation). The tents are canvas & large and have beds, a wood stove & a few ledges for stowing stuff inside, plus a BBQ & picnic table outside on your own mini patio. :)

Helped Dad in the garage
Rode bike with Mom
Mowed lawn

@News12BK
·
SEARCH FOR ANSWERS: As officials searched the Laundrie home in Florida, we spoke to neighbors about Brian's actions upon first returning home

https://twitter.com/News12BK/status/1440129246580543493?s=20

Wow. So there is verification from others that BL was around.

I'm surprised this is the first time media seems to have found someone local to discuss it.

The whole calling grandpa Stan thing… Are we thinking he was texting pretending to be her? Why would HE say Stan if that was the case?

Yes, that’s what I’m thinking. BL called grandpa “Stan” in the text to Gabby’s Mom b/c that’s how he was used to referring to him - it was a slip up in BL’s attempt to impersonate Gabby via text.

There have been posts that have stated that BL has not been accused by the law of anything. That the Laundries have every right to say nothing. Gabby’s death has not yet been declared a homicide even.

This forum specifically supports the victims and their families. BL and parents have been particularly cruel to GP and family whether he killed her or not.
You can state what the law is without supporting the Laundries. It is the truth that he has not been charged, and that they all have the right to say nothing. That doesn't mean we think he didn't kill her. And it certainly does not mean we support them in any way.

there was paint around the area. I doubt BL would’ve bothered and if he did, I don’t imagine LE would leave it intact. I would suspect it was done by her uncle or LEO.

Can you point out paint in the photos? I can't see any. There is a stick with some pink string around it but that's all I see. I still believe by the way it looks that those rocks have been there far longer than a few hours. I actually think that area has been rained on since they were placed there. You can see in a couple of spots where the dirt has "come away" from some of the rocks.

Helped Dad in the garage
Rode bike with Mom
Mowed lawn

@News12BK
·
SEARCH FOR ANSWERS: As officials searched the Laundrie home in Florida, we spoke to neighbors about Brian's actions upon first returning home

https://twitter.com/News12BK/status/1440129246580543493?s=20

Is this the first confirmation other than BL's parents that people have seen him in Florida? If so, this would be huge in confirmation he drove the van back to his parent's house and was seen.

Tha

That first photo is especially beautiful.
I have seen a lot of people say “no way did they just park the van there and get out to hike.” But when I have driven through the mountains, on many occasions I have stopped in similar pull-offs to get out and explore little creeks with my husband or family. They really are beautiful. I don’t see it as unusual if they did pull (initially) the van over to explore. MOO IMO. (I’m definitely also not saying nothing bad happened there— obviously!- just that I don’t automatically look at where/how the van is parked and think something sinister based on that *alone*.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed