Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO BL is on the Appalachian Trail. He's hiked it before and that community would likely be off the grid and might not recognize him
AFAIK there's no verification that BL has ever been on the AT. At its most southern point, the AT is 600 miles away from North Port.

WFLA just stated that a TFR (temporary flight restriction) was issued in the same area that they are searching for BL in. No aircrafts allowed except for first responders. Could be something could be nothing.

I wonder if that includes drones?

After reading the article about the woman who saw the van on the 26th in the area, she said he was alone and driving very slowly. So slowly in fact, that he pulled over to let her get around him on a rough road and she was towing an Airstream trailer, so that’s really slow for a guy in a van towing nothing.

She saw the van again but this time parked where the video family recorded it and across the road from where he had pulled over for her to pass. She also verified he was not in a designated camping area. It’s just a spot to pull over. My point is, I think he was looking for a spot to dump her body and not for a campsite. Her Snapchat of the 27th could have been que’d up.

Do we know anything specific about the Snapchat with the BFF on the 27th? Was it a back and forth exchange? I find it hard to believe BL would send that, leading the friend to expect another message on the 29th, if she was already dead. However -- reception out there is horrible, maybe she tried to send it earlier and it didn't go through. I don't know enough about how snapchat works. I figured she probably died on the 27th, after snap chatting the friend.

Yep that was me who connected on that. This higher resolution shot also confirms this has been there a while by the middle rock actually has sand over the top where its built up. The indents are more visable - this has 100% had water pooling around it or running around it. Meaning its been here more than just a few days. The sand is also a texture what happens when there is rain heavy enough to cause it.

So, to me, that implies that BL (or whoever hurt her) made this before he left?

Inside the search for Gabby's Petito's boyfriend Brian Laundrie

Sept. 16
North Port police say they know where Laundrie is but are frustrated he isn’t speaking to authorities.

Sept. 17
Florida police reveal Laundrie’s parents say he has been missing since Tuesday, Sept. 14. Both Petito and Laundrie are now being sought by the FBI.

Police officers spend two and a half hours at Laundrie’s home having a “conversation” with his parents as dozens of protesters outside yell, “Bring him out!”
RSBM

So did the North Port police "know" where he was because they were believing what they were told by his parents?

I’d love to know what he was doing that seemed “weird” if he was just sitting in the van. From the standpoint of someone passing him by. He could have pulled over to look at a map or anything. MOO
I dont see it in this article, but I thought they reported previously that he pulled over really suddenly in a weird place and stepped out of the van and was behaving oddly.

With all the publicity this case has garnered, no other "Brian" has stepped forward to state he was not the Brian picked up in Wyoming by Miranda Baker.
But hopefully whoever has been caught on trailcam will come forward & say he's not the wanted man.

I am not totally up to date here and maybe this has been mentioned, but I just rewatched the dash cam footage and I am now outraged at how GP was treated. I’m triggered. While I appreciate LE’s position on DV and what they saw and assessed in the moment; I feel they dismissed and did not dig for past details nearly enough. <modsnip> BL was given power by being told he was the abused, GP was dismissed and not only that, she was put in a position of weakness. Power and control vs powerless. IMO.

MOO

I think they were trying to establish rapport, trying to get him to let his guard down 'good-cop' style.

If BL was indeed picked up hitchhiking (the Jackson Hole episode) he may have had the intent of leaving the van and making his way home by hitchhiking after MOO cleaning himself up and disposing of tarp because he was in a panicked state of mind.

Could he have realized that that was unrealistic and thought, why do that, why not just drive home. So then made his way back to the van. I’m not sure he was formulating an alibi at that time.

I think the working theory is that the reason BL got upset and out of the car at the dam is because the couple chose to take a scenic route to Jackson and would not go down the highway near the campground where the van was still located.

It's a guess. We don't know for certain that the van was there on the 29th, but it makes sense.

Yesterday the most recent playlist "selfconsumption" had its title removed and possibly some songs removed. Today I haven't noticed any obvious changes.
If he's reading here (like someone suggested yesterday), he wouldn't make any more changes unless he's getting joy out of the "chase" and wants to try to prove he's smarter than LE.

After reading the article about the woman who saw the van on the 26th in the area, she said he was alone and driving very slowly. So slowly in fact, that he pulled over to let her get around him on a rough road and she was towing an Airstream trailer, so that’s really slow for a guy in a van towing nothing.

She saw the van again but this time parked where the video family recorded it and across the road from where he had pulled over for her to pass. She also verified he was not in a designated camping area. It’s just a spot to pull over. My point is, I think he was looking for a spot to dump her body and not for a campsite. Her Snapchat of the 27th could have been que’d up.
Was she alone???

I really can't get my head around what he was doing out there near where her body was found.

I'm reading a lot of things on these threads from people thinking he's some master planner, strategically trying to throw people off his scent by creating fake alibies, hitchhiking multiple times, driving 2400 miles in 36 hours, lawyering up immediately without saying a word to anyone, slipping out in the dead of night to leave his house, and evading capture with all of 2021's technology looking for him....so here's something to consider:

Why did he leave her body out in the open, uncovered, 100% would have been found within a short period of time, when he had a literal body transport vehicle they were living in? <modsnip> he would have put the body in the van, drove it somewhere that they WERE NOT, in a different state, and left it there, pushed it into a body of water, something. <modsnip> To me it looks like he put ZERO effort into covering up what he supposedly did.

So how do you reconcile his genius master plan with leaving her body there? Makes no sense. Something happened to her, but I honestly do not think he purposefully hurt her. Something does not add up. <modsnip>

Two words in MOO: GRIZZLY BEARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member