Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was looking at the pictures of his bedroom, I really didn't see anything that would have been influenced by a girl. If she had lived there for any length of time, I would have expected to see more girly things around the room. I find that kind of odd. Anybody else?

I get the distinct impression that they know he's there. If he's there, then it's an absolutely miserable place to hide out (mosquitos, heat, humidity, alligators, lack of food by now).

I just think a living person would have turned up by now.

I think he went there, uncertain of what his next move was. I wouldn't be surprised if he ultimately decided to end it.

gotcha. I wouldn't want to camp in the Florida swamps either unless he hitchhiked out long ago.
OK, someone help me out here... Is it normal for a 23yr old, without a steady job, to have such a lovely looking car as Brian's Mustang!?

Here in the UK, it would be virtually unheard of for someone that age to be driving a posh car like that unless said person was involved in, shall we say, unsavoury transactions of non-prescribed medications (!)

I just wonder where BL is getting his money from if he has fled? His parents?

The Daily Mail this morning stated his parents buy and sell real estate. I truly hope LE have checked any and all properties they may own or be in the process of flipping to see if BL is hiding out there.

MOO

His Mummy & Daddy probably gave it to him.
No work history that we know of, he claimed to sell digital art. But highly unlikely to afford a brand new Mustang.

MOO but this level of manhunting isnt what we generally see for a missing person is it? Clearly he has been elevated in priority even if the public doesnt know it. I understand from attorneys posting here that a sealed warrant and lack of naming as suspect is not uncommon?

I’m amazed that BL managed to leave the home with the press camped outside. How didn’t the media spot him leaving, especially in his mustang?

This to me is the million dollar question!
How did he leave that house?

Was the media camped out there yet? She was reported missing 9/11. The Petito family held a press conference 9/13. The Laundries responded 9/14 and the van was processed by the FBI that same day IIRC. BL wasn't named a person of interested until 9/15 which was Wednesday and that is when I think the media started showing up. He could have left super early Tuesday morning or "really late" Monday night (i.e. 1 am). Brian Entin arrived in town in the evening 9/14 (like 7pm).

ETA: This is the earliest video I can find, it's from Tuesday and the mustang is already gone. https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1437912788899405826

He has at Tweet 9/14 @ 6:54pm - no mustang
9/14 @ 9:45pm - no mustang
9/14 @ 10:51pm - no mustang
9/15 @ 4:45pm - Mustang is parked in drive and truck is moved

Last edited:
Spe
What amazing animals they are! The conditions look absolutely treacherous in those swamp areas so thank goodness for cadaver dogs!

PS - Am I the only person now who can't see the word 'cadaver' without immediately thinking of The Jinx/Robert Durst!

Speaking of dogs… if he was a dog walker and took a dog out for a walk and returned without it, could he say “no comment, see my lawyer.”?? He’d probably get in more trouble for that then he did for this sad crime.

When I was looking at the pictures of his bedroom, I really didn't see anything that would have been influenced by a girl. If she had lived there for any length of time, I would have expected to see more girly things around the room. I find that kind of odd. Anybody else?
Maybe when he came home mid-trip or in September he put all her stuff in the shed :(

His parents had to have known about these conditions—why wait even one minute to report him missing when they ‘discovered’ the Mustang?

IMO, and JMO, his parents did NOT want to file any such report. They had an attorney and he likely told them what would likely happen the moment they filed it.

So, their adult child who had every right to do so, tells them he wants to go out to preserves, which apparently was old stomping grounds for him. Likely, he was very familiar with them. So what should they do?
When he didn’t return, it was probably a stomach churning time period before they finally reached tipping point and reported him missing and in danger. In FL, they could have done it immediately, but they had a balancing act here to do, knowing storm they would set off if they made report. That gave LE carte blanche to invade their house with search warrants. I’m sure LE was just itching to do this for a while but could not legally do so. And they did. Which put their home in media spotlight.

I feel they deserved that misery, given their silence caused similar suffering to GP’s family.

Looking back at Brian Entin's twitter, on Tuesday, Sept. 14, during the day and into the night the red truck is parked nearest the front door of the house both during daylight and after dark. No Mustang in sight. The next day the Mustang is parked nearest the front door and the red truck is in front of the camper.

Those photos were taken when he was 19, and the house was temporarily up for sale.

gotcha. I wouldn't want to camp in the Florida swamps either unless he hitchhiked out long ago.

His Mummy & Daddy probably gave it to him.
No work history that we know of, he claimed to sell digital art. But highly unlikely to afford a brand new Mustang.

That one isn't any newer than a 2014. They changed body styles in 2015. Looks to be a v6 car as well; those can be purchased for pretty reasonable prices.

And well they should have been alarmed when their son arrived home without Gabby. Why do you think that he would not tell police when and where he last saw her? Why did his parents support this?
All I can figure is that he told them a major whopping lie of a story and they believed him. May have even been furious at Gabby and honored his wishes to not communicate with her or her family. They may have thought she ran off with a new guy or something equally far-fetched, but BL is their darling son, and they believed him. The alternative is that he told them the truth and they have abetted his crime ever since. jmo

Either he returned and tossed out all of her things or NEVER allowed her to decorate.

The article that included those pics stated they were several years old. She may not have lived with him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298