Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New here - but has anyone other than family confirmed BL was physically seen back in Florida? And if so- when?
I believe the neighbors reported seeing him bike riding with his mother and cleaning garage. I'm unsure of the date.

How can he possibly still be alive if he's hiding out in the wild with no resources.
Everyone is going to feel so cheated if this turns out to be the case.
Wish I could come up with another scenario where he could still be alive, but I can't seem to...

I see that "authorities have the van" but has any info been released yet as to what was found in it? TIA.

Thanks for finding this sds71. The scene speaks volumes especially now knowing who created it.

Is Gabby's step father currently in LE or retired? He was the family member who flew to Wyoming to search....right? I'm sure that connection would make the search even more impactful for the investigators.
IMO I feel the sight had to be cleared because of evidence. The sand looks fresh. The cross was a nice thing to do rather than throw rocks randomly.

Well how else would the van get back to Florida?
Neighbour claimed she saw him too.
We know that BL's parents have been happy to move a vehicle on his behalf (the Mustang) so it's conceivably possible that they also retrieved the van. We don't know anything about that yet though, it's just another speculation (not without merit, in my opinion).

Watching one of the Live Feeds on YouTube. I have a Roku stick on My TV and through the YouTube app I can watch the search the big screen. Notice how many of the searchers in the swamp are wearing long sleeves to thwart the mosquitoes and probably biting flies. For anyone still wondering what the swamp is really like, please watch the live feeds.

I'm curious, how do they know what they're sensing in water, that it could be human as opposed to an animal? Also, how would they detect a dead body, if the body was the same temperature as the water?
It could be as simple as authorities wanting to clear an area of interest that is do dangerous due to the conditions.

<modsnip> realize the parents have done great harm to Gabby and her family. Someone in their household was missing for AT LEAST 10 days and they didn't tell the police or her family. When a report was filed (not even by them), they refused to aid in the search, refused to tell the police any info that could help in the search and haven't even put out a statement that wasn't through their sketchy NY-based attorney.

This isn't a comment from the family. it's a statement by the lawyer on his own behalf in response to a legal demand he is not able to fulfill (something the P family lawyers should have known)
Yes, it wasn't very tactful on his part. Now is not the time to get defensive when there are grieving parents involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l