Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely someone walking.. I would think it is LE, as someone on the run or in hiding would freeze at the sound of a helicopter overhead. I’m sure they are analyzing every second of both their own and media aerial footage at this point, but it never hurts to send a tip. That’s pretty much how the puzzle pieces have been coming together at this point.

I just spoke to a detective from the NPPD and he had me email him the video, he said he will look at it. He said they’ve been going through a lot of tips regarding this and that they’re glad that there are people keeping an eye out and trying to send in tips and possible sightings. I told him I’m not sure exactly when the video is from, but I said I would think if it was a searcher there would’ve been other figures as well.

This is my first post here. I signed up due to this case but am a long time reader.

If he showed up in an average car at a supermarket for example ( I am the UK so for example asda or tesco) wearing a mask and a hat, I am guessing u less you saw his hands with the tattoo you wouldn't recognise him. So he can hide in plain sight and not need to go I to the environment they are looking for him. What's to say he isn't literally living under everyone's noses?
Great point about everyone wearing masks today

I keep coming to the same conclusion. I think BL is in a place that he knows (like Long Island), with all the supplies that were stashed in the camper topper.

Maybe to the neighbour it looked like Brian and his dad were working on the camper, or preparing for a camping trip, but every single thing put into that camper topper could've been supplies and food and money for Brian to survive on the next few weeks!!

Did his mum and dad then drive him as far north as possible, and maybe a friend or relative then came down from Long Island to meet half way?

Do they own property or a cabin that they could have driven Brian to with all those supplies?

As crazy as this sounds, would LE be keeping tabs on their 'family friend' lawyer!? He's in Long Island.

MOO

If he were in New York I think the New York Post reporters would find him before the police. New York media is vicious!

Time to track the movements of the Laundrei family truck with attached camper topper. Anyone with CCTV in their neighborhood or along the major hwy. arteries should review their security footage and contact the FBI.
Exactly! Using those CCTV sources and toll road use led to the killers of FSU Law Professor Dan Markel.

Gabby Petito: Dive teams arrive at Carlton Reserve in search for Brian Laundrie: LIVE UPDATES

LIVE Updates

Laundrie's neighbors say family appeared to go 'camping' after boyfriend returned from Wyoming
The neighbors of the Laundrie family in North Port, Fla. – the would-be in-laws of deceased 22-year-old Gabby Petito – told Fox News Wednesday that about a week after Petito's then-fiance Brian Laundrie returned from the Mountain West, the family packed up an "attached camper" and took what they believed to be a long-weekend camping trip.

Charlene and William Guthrie told "The Story" that it has been a "nightmare" living across from the Laundries since Petito and later Brian went missing.

Family and friends of Gabby Petito leave letters and teddy bears at North Port memorial

Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses
FIRST ON FOX:
One of the last times Gabby Petito was seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street -- it was a full blown incident."

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town.

…,

WATCH: North Port Police Department beefs up search for Brian Laundrie in Carlton Reserve

What I find amazing is, for several days reporters have been crawling all over and camping out in that neighborhood, neighbors allowing reporters to be on their lawn, apparently speaking with them (at least enough to allow them to stay on their property).

And it wasn't until yesterday that one neighbor finally said BL had been seen since he got back on the 1st, and now we have this report saying not only was he seen doing 'normal' things since the 1st, he and his parents actually went camping for a 3 day weekend!

i think we have to be careful to read too much into the “camping” trip. We don’t know what actually happened. In that same interview the neighbors couldn’t remember time frames, didn’t even seem to know specifics about who even lived in the house. If you can’t remember who is living in the house across the street or know much about your neighbors at all (which they fully say), why would we think they suddenly know details about a 3 day camping trip? This hasn’t been verified and is just a story coming from neighbors. We shouldn’t treat it as fact in my opinion.

So according to BL’s parents neighbors across the street BL, mom and dad left to go for a short camping trip approximately 9/10 - 9/13 (according to a “week and a half after he got back). A week would have been a Wednesday 9/8.

-NO ONE reports seeing this family of 3 at any campgrounds during these days???

-Police/media were all over the Laundrie house around the 10th- 11th
as this is when Gabby was reported missing officially. Was there a camper in the driveway during that week timeframe?

-Was the camper there during the search warrant? Did they drop the camper in the wilderness, then go back and pick it up? Could this be where BL was sleeping? He’s definitely not in there now, but maybe they used it to hide him?

-Or, do these neighbors not have their memories/date correct??

I think the massive search is for evidence, not necessarily BL himself. Her phone, a murder weapon, etc. I think they should be looking at boat ownership/marina info. JMO

I also think they are possibly looking for evidence rather than him. A flooded preserve like this would be a great place to dump a phone or whatever he might have that he needs to get rid of.

Sure seems that way.

Then the parents directed LE to the Carlton Reserve where all resources currently are.

That sounds too clever and premeditated for everyone in the Laundrie family, but maybe. Or maybe the parents had no idea whatsoever what BL had done and they literally just went camping to try out their new camper.

BL had a nice camping tent that he used with Gabby, (seen in their video) so I doubt he slept in the camper with his family. He probably still had the tent. I wonder if anyone can find out exactly where they went. State parks, any camping parks, would have records.

I just spoke to a detective from the NPPD and he had me email him the video, he said he will look at it. He said they’ve been going through a lot of tips regarding this and that they’re glad that there are people keeping an eye out and trying to send in tips and possible sightings. I told him I’m not sure exactly when the video is from, but I said I would think if it was a searcher there would’ve been other figures as well.
I definitely see it

In timeline posted at beginning of thread, it says the source is Gabby’s uncle.

Gabby could have lied to her family as to the reason why she had to stay in hotel. Did he really fly back? Seems unverified.

Did Gabby lie about this? Or did BL lie to Gabby?

Maybe they tried separating themselves again if things were boiling up. Maybe he had another episode at Tex mex and Gabby was fed up. Maybe she decided to break up with him instead of putting up with his crap and that’s why he killed her?

I agree. I think the trip back home the 17-23rd was a lie. Everything seems to have gone downhill after the 12th. That’s when they slowed/stopped posting on SM and backed off communication with family..(the latter GP at least, we don’t have any information abt BL communication with his family…but given their propensity for not talking…maybe they didn’t talk to each other either. :rolleyes:

jmo.

I originally thought killing her took more than one day, if that's what happened, because of his movements and actions from the 27th to the 29th. Especially since he was spotted driving so slowly and "acting weird" by eye witnesses.

I saw the crime scene photos last night of the log marked "16" by LE and that definitely looks like drops of blood on that log. One below the 16, and two above it. So now I"m not so sure it took a long time to kill her, whoever did it. There are a lot of marks on pieces of wood and rock so potentially, maybe a lot of blood and evidence. The autopsy results will probably tell us a lot about what happened.

I'm also at the point where I think BL probably offed himself. He probably has no future outside of jail, where ever he may be hiding, and that might have sunk in for him. It would not be such a tragedy if he did, IMO. Save the taxpayers a lot of money paying for a long trial and his life in jail. They can still find out a lot from the autopsy, from evidence at the scene, and more witness accounts will probably come out.

IMO
If you zoom in on the log marked with the "16" that is not blood it is a hole in the log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111