Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is critical - what did #BrianLaundrie and his parents do in the 11 days between when @NorthPortPolice say he returned home on Sept 1 and the night #GabbyPetito was reported missing & police recovered the white van at the house?
https://twitter.com/wflajustin/status/1440796739611492355?s=21
https://twitter.com/wflajustin/status/1440796739611492355?s=21
Yep that period of time is somewhat blank in my timeline and has been

I’m wondering if her Van was parked inside the garage so as not to bring attention to it? Their driveway was pretty full with 2 vehicles and the camper.

My shortlist of things I find weird:

Earlier this week police say "At this time, we currently believe we have exhausted all avenues in searching of the grounds there". Then they do the complete opposite?

Why have we not heard from any of Brian's acquaintances, ex-girlfriends, literally any person connected to him?

Did the storage unit still have stuff in it?

Verizon support unit might be related to the internet outages happening all day around there

I’m wondering if her Van was parked inside the garage so as not to bring attention to it? Their driveway was pretty full with 2 vehicles and the camper.

I think it has been established previously that the van was in the driveway - the garage too full of stuff.

I don't know if this has been addressed but when was the last time someone (anyone other than his parents) has seen him? Did he leave AND come back with them during their "camping" trip in the little camper?

They are speculating pregnancy now? Wow. She would have had to have gone to the Doctor, ultrasound, etc.. This case is just mindblowing.

Was Brian Laundrie Spotted on a Wildlife Camera in Florida? - YouTube

I think it has been debunked elsewhere that the signs on the log were about parking and NOT sonogram pictures. Plus, you don't usually have a sonogram until you are 12 weeks pregnant if you are not otherwise seeking fertility treatments or high risk. She was definitely not 12 weeks pregnant in the Utah video. JMO

Maybe that’s when they dropped him off to execute his escape plan, perhaps.
A while back it was mentioned that BL might have slightly less than $10,000. Does anyone know about that?
Can they check bank transactions to see if his parents withdrew or transferred money?

I don’t think they can check the parents bank transactions at all unless they were able to prove and pursue charging them with being an accessory. So no, they can’t check their bank records at this point.
Plus, they could have cash.

Also I’ve heard nothing about $10k and BL and I haven’t missed a post !

Brian Laundrie 'living in hell' if he's at Sarasota County's Carlton Reserve

Alligators, black bears, clouds of gnawing insects. Two different types of rattlesnakes. Coyotes, bobcats and panthers. Everything is wet, almost nothing is edible, and safe drinking water is nowhere to be found.

If Brian Laundrie actually is deep in the Florida wilderness, a survival expert in Sarasota said that by now, he's either dead or in very bad shape.

“If he's down there in the Carlton Reserve, he's living in hell,” local survival expert Mark Burrow said.

Burrow said if authorities haven't found evidence yet that Laundrie was in Carlton Reserve, that means he probably never was. By now, police should have seen either tracks leading to him or signs that he was eaten.

With heavy rain in recent days, starting a fire will be nearly impossible. It's also the wrong season for foraging edible plants, Burrow said.

He said Laundrie may be able to scavenge leftovers from a predator's kill. There also are freshwater clams and snails he could collect. Fishing is another possibility.

“People have been making a big deal of the alligators and the snakes,” Burrow said. “But it's dehydration that's the real danger.”

There is absolutely someone walking.. I would think it is LE, as someone on the run or in hiding would freeze at the sound of a helicopter overhead. I’m sure they are analyzing every second of both their own and media aerial footage at this point, but it never hurts to send a tip. That’s pretty much how the puzzle pieces have been coming together at this point.

There were 2 cops there and 2 park patrols as well. The park patrols came from the direction of the park which is where the van was heading.

Of interest... The footage at the beginning of their video on Youtube appears to be taken at the Bonneville Salt Flats. It's a couple hour drive from Salt Lake. Is there any record of them travelling in Salt Lake previously?

Great point about everyone wearing masks today

THIS.

I shared my opinion on this the other day based on something I experienced a couple of weeks ago. I was taking my son to an event with his Tae Kwon Do dojo, they were having an outdoor field day. His sensei walked RIGHT by me and I had no idea it was her. She didn't have on her mask. Her assistant walked right past me, and I had no idea it was her. I always see them with their masks on and they were unrecognizable to me without them. And the only reason they knew it was me was because my husband was on his ECV next to me, and they always see him on it.

So, he could be completely incognito but eventually, someone will recognize it or even have a bad gut instinct about him. If they've watched the body cam video or any of the videos Gabby posted, they can recognize his voice or his hand tattoo.

i think we have to be careful to read too much into the “camping” trip. We don’t know what actually happened. In that same interview the neighbors couldn’t remember time frames, didn’t even seem to know specifics about who even lived in the house. If you can’t remember who is living in the house across the street or know much about your neighbors at all (which they fully say), why would we think they suddenly know details about a 3 day camping trip? This hasn’t been verified and is just a story coming from neighbors. We shouldn’t treat it as fact in my opinion.

I sure can't tell you who my neighbors are, but being NOSEY beyond belief from following true crime, I could tell you anything they do!!! "People in the gray house were late putting their recycling can up last week." "Neighbors with the truck for sale sure did buy a lot of water jugs from Walmart again." "That one neighbor's new highlights look like c$%#." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela