Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Control to his own detriment. So he knew that he was destroying g his own future while staying with that destruction to secure his future. Ok.
He likely didn't realize he was destroying his future while he was in a blind rage. We see it here every day on WS. Criminals who want to control the narrative, control anothers behaviors, control the outcome of whatever, and they go too far. JMO

He also crossed over a double yellow line and swerved onto the curb. Although that was reportedly from Gabby hitting his arm, she had nothing to do with him speeding off after they got into the van.
And after he lied and said she grabbed the steering wheel, the first LE asked him 'Did she put her foot on the gas too?'

How do you act aggressively toward all those people and LE not be called?
exactly...it's hard to know why they didn't step up and do something. I think there is a lot of sensationalism with be associated with this event (JMO). It's sort of like rubber necking at a car accident and saying you were there. Not sure if that's the best analogy.

Witness Says Gabby and Brian Fought at Restaurant Days Before Disappearance

Gabby & Brian had 'huge fight at restaurant before she was last seen'

While she said she couldn't hear what words were being exchanged between Laundrie and the woman, she believed the spat was either over the bill or about money.

At Merry Piglets Mexican Grill, Gabby Petito was last seen alive. - Techno Trenz

Angelo wаs unsure whаt cаused the аltercаtion between Petito, Lаundrie, аnd the Merry Piglets stаff. She аssumed Lаundrie wаs irritаted by the bill. Angelo did witness Lаundrie аcting “аggressively” towаrd multiple femаle employees аt Merry Piglets, including а server, hostess, аnd mаnаger, аccording to а Fox News report.

He also crossed over a double yellow line and swerved onto the curb. Although that was reportedly from Gabby hitting his arm, she had nothing to do with him speeding off after they got into the van.
Going off your quote and the speeding one. Pisses me off he didnt get ticketed. But you know, chummy chummy with the police and all women are crazy. Fricking gross!!!!

exactly...it's hard to know why they didn't step up and do something. I think there is a lot of sensationalism with be associated with this event (JMO). It's sort of like rubber necking at a car accident and saying you were there. Not sure if that's the best analogy.
It’s all about the clicks now. Ringlings circus train is still sitting on the siding.

To be fair, I think the first officer at the scene knew that when he arrived, but got hopelessly confused and muddled by BL's affiliative behavior and by the bearded LE officer when he showed up.

RSBM.

I felt very strongly while watching the bodycam footage from this stop that the bearded LE officer was leading the first-on-scene LE officer. Lots of "it's your call, I trust you to make the call" comments, but they were all either prefaced by or followed up with "but this is what I'd do" type commentary.

I got the impression that the bearded LE was a senior officer; that the first-on-scene was newer.

Definitely will be some disciplinary action for those officers based on what was relayed by dispatch because of the negative outcome.
LE didn't even bring it up once.
Gross oversight.

I think it's too heavy-handed to say that "they could have saved her life" -- that's a bold, loaded statement that places too much blame on the wrong shoulders -- but the trajectory of what happened next could have definitely been impacted had the claim that BL struck GP been explored while on scene.

Witness Says Gabby and Brian Fought at Restaurant Days Before Disappearance

Gabby & Brian had 'huge fight at restaurant before she was last seen'

While she said she couldn't hear what words were being exchanged between Laundrie and the woman, she believed the spat was either over the bill or about money.

At Merry Piglets Mexican Grill, Gabby Petito was last seen alive. - Techno Trenz

Angelo wаs unsure whаt cаused the аltercаtion between Petito, Lаundrie, аnd the Merry Piglets stаff. She аssumed Lаundrie wаs irritаted by the bill. Angelo did witness Lаundrie аcting “аggressively” towаrd multiple femаle employees аt Merry Piglets, including а server, hostess, аnd mаnаger, аccording to а Fox News report.
He was simply a hard-core misogynist, wasn't he? SMH. What a jerk. Where did it all originate? And poor Gabby was his day & night partner for years. My heart aches. But Gabby is above all that now.
Justice for Gabby and her parents. And for all women everywhere.
Grrrrr.
Please excuse the mini-rant.

I do both, but I still mess up by replying to an old comment which interrupts the current discussion.
I read from present backwards and from where I left off forwards at the same time... tho' I'm no good at multitasking.

Same here.

I think considering the speed this thread is moving at we all need to cut each other some slack and be a little more forgiving if old ground is recovered or something gets repeated.

It's hard to keep up, and especially for a new Websleuther like me, who is still trying to learn the TOS.

That's true and the first report I read said the manager said that it was a busy day and he didn't notice anything!!

I agree. It's what is in my mind right now that is. I keep hoping she was able to scratch him leaving evidence under her fingernails.
This is one of those cases where it wouldn't help, as he could plausibly claim that it came from a past event. That being said, I think it's highly probable she did scratch him.

I agree. It's what is in my mind right now that is. I keep hoping she was able to scratch him leaving evidence under her fingernails.

My impression is that Gabby was emotionally beaten down ... but she was a (good) fighter, and wasn't going to give up her personal space/items easily.
It is very probable (imo) that she left marks on BL in her final fight. Perhaps DNA playing a small part of the accumulated circmstantial evidence of her demise.

Because a surprising number of people behave badly in restaurants daily. Especially since covid. Staffing is down, prices are up. Patrons think their order gives them the right to be an *advertiser censored**. My daughter worked her way thru college from line staff to manager in a well-known chain. The stories she comes home with- particularily after covid- are stunning. Staff are numb to this- not much they can do. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow