Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children, pets, people working from home. My rescue parrot hates any sort of noise outside the house and would be walking around screaming (and likely cussing occasionally lol) all day. I’d have to leave my house if this were my neighborhood. I know it’s been claimed that the neighbors are fine with this but I highly doubt that everyone in the area gave their consent for this.

Well, at least one neighbor isn't OK with it. Video of him confronting/assaulting the 2 with megaphones.

Fight Breaks Out in Front of Brian Laundrie's Florida Home

I had posted this before: Your thoughts, @MassGuy ?

“While the FBI are continuing to search the swamp area where Laundrie's parents claim he was headed to when they last saw him, they have not disclosed what, if any, evidence they have found linking him to the reserve.

Hasdell points out that they should be able to find tracks or movements of his because of the way the mud sinks beneath your feet.

However, he does acknowledge that cadaver dogs may have raised a promising alert that has encouraged police to keep searching the area.”

Brian Laundrie's Parents May Be Forced To Pay For Estimated $1.2 Million Manhunt For Son

I'm having a lot of trouble with this portion of the article: (BBM)
"The NPPD have brought Christopher and Roberta in for questioning plenty of times, and just yesterday the FBI went by the Laundrie home and requested some of Brian’s belongings."

I do not believe they have EVER "gone in", or "been brought in" for questioning.

Brian Laundrie's Parents May Be Forced To Pay For Estimated $1.2 Million Manhunt For Son

Fwiw, not targeted at the OP but rather DC, ALUMINUM DOESN'T RUST, no matter how long it's been exposed to the elements. The paint on that Monster can could probably weather and fade, but still, aluminum doesn't rust.
BBM
Substitute the word 'weathering' if t makes you happier!
The fact is that these are experienced professionals, well capable of handling evidence correctly

According to Dog, his team consists of: Dog, wife Francie, boat captain, 3 ‘former agents’ - including two former Homeland Security federal agents, K9 team from
@K9River
and a few who don’t wish to be identified. (2/2)
https://twitter.com/WFLAJosh/status/1443343268125757446?s=20

As long as Brian Laundrie is found and brought to justice, IMO it doesn't matter if he's found by the FBI or Dog the Bounty Hunter or any local cop. If it's by Dog, even if he gets publicity out of it and maybe a part of him is searching for Brian for publicity purposes, it doesn't matter - the job gets done and the <modsnip> Laundrie sees the court room :)

They're conducting a serious land search, everything they find may be evidence of BL's presence. Everything.

Ignore if already mentioned, but weren't Brian and Gabby there in February? Or at least there was a picture on her Instagram that tagged that location back then, I think. Does anyone remember? Likely not really relevant, just curious. MOO.

In my mind's eye, the parents bought the burners along with the AT&T phone. Also MMO (of course!).
IMO Exactly...look over here we bought this phone. Don't look at any other possible phone because we bought this one...Its the Wizard of Oz of the phone market...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain he only has this phone

They knew. Otherwise, they would have reserved for FOUR.

I guess that might be significant. But if RL knew BL was coming home before he actually arrived on 9/1, who could have told her besides BL? HE wouldn't have let her think GB was with him. No idea what he would have said but I'm 99% sure he'd have prepped her for his solo arrival. So I don't find a reservation for 3 odd at all.

Only one problem I see with this is that Dog would have to have an article with BL’s scent on it so the K9’s can alert if it a place he’s been. Since RL and CL didn’t let Dog in when he stopped by I’m assuming he doesn’t have an item from the FBI evidence lock up. IMO. They probably won’t give out evidence to him since neither family involved hired him.
Dog has repeatedly said he’s working with law enforcement so I would think that they would be willing to trade an article for scent purposes for info. JMO

IMO Exactly...look over here we bought this phone. Don't look at any other possible phone because we bought this one...Its the Wizard of Oz of the phone market...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain he only has this phone

Doubt it. The parents have been playing it straight from everything I see. LE sees it that way too. They are going by the law and their lawyer.

I'm having a lot of trouble with this portion of the article: (BBM)
"The NPPD have brought Christopher and Roberta in for questioning plenty of times, and just yesterday the FBI went by the Laundrie home and requested some of Brian’s belongings."

I do not believe they have EVER "gone in", or "been brought in" for questioning.

Nor do I. They have a right not to talk to LE, and a lawyer who would surely advise against them doing so.

As far as I'm aware, the only contact came when they reported their son missing, and their lawyer was reportedly on the phone the entire time.

I doubt they've said much of anything outside of that particular interaction, which was carefully orchestrated and guarded.

We kayak pretty regularly around these parts and I hope they have more than just a can of Monster. It’s common to find garbage on those little barrier islands, and they are commonly visited by boats, paddle boarders and kayakers so the lack of rust isn’t shocking. I was really hoping for a break today.

I winter at St. Pete. Aren't there tour boats regularly going out of Ft. DeSoto taking tourists over to Shell Island to look for shells? I've never done the trip but I see it advertised alot.

Brian Laundrie latest: Reportedly purchased burner phone day of disappearance

The investigation into Brian Laundrie‘s disappearance in Florida continues with the FBI looking into a potential burner phone he may have purchased.

Federal agents were reportedly seen at an AT&T store near Laundrie’s family home in North Port, sources told TMZ, taking surveillance footage when they left.

The Laundrie family lawyer, Steven Bertolino, did confirm to TMZ that a new phone was indeed purchased, but that they believe that’s the phone left behind that the FBI already has.
They should report it for what it more likely was: a replacement phone. If said phone was left behind and taken by the FBI then it was not a burner phone. Naturally TMZ is all for theatrics. /jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lashaundaspurlockmissing