Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have AT&T. When I needed my phone replaced they overnighted it to me. I didn't have to leave my home.
Wonder why he didn't do that?
Was this another alibi making trip for him?
I assume we will never know.
Maybe there was an AT &T store in the Walmart?
Maybe he was getting a new account?
MOO

Believe it or not, there are quite a few who do still prefer going to the actual store for all of their phone needs/issues. Me not included.

It could have been as simple as that...I don't know just thinking.

My original thought, too. But guys like him somehow accumulate associates. I thought I read something about them liking the weed (maybe a load of bull on Alexis Ohanian's platform), which many millions do, so it's not out of the realm they had a dealer.
I too got that too. Wondering where a he is. I don't believe he is in the wilderness. He might be able to survive a weekend on crackers, but crackers don't grow on trees. I suspect he is hiding out with friendlies.

Women are not so much rebelling but are at the mercy of these violent men. What can we do ? Men are supposed to protect us and if they hurt us where can we go ?

Get OUT. Make a new plan, Fran! When my ex became abusive, I was able to persuade him to go stay a couple of days with relatives. While he was gone, I had some friends help me and I moved out, rented an apartment in another area of the city. Got a P.O. Box in unrelated location , so we could communicate by mail when I filed for divorce. It can be done.

Apparently, these are reviews by Brian. See what Brian Laundrie posted to Google Maps

I tried to do my due diligence in ensuring this is his actual page, there is a review for Bayport Commons Park in NY and a post that says he moved to FL 4 yrs ago. He also says things like “sharing a smoothie with a cutie” and looking into ocean blue eyes (Gabby’s)?

That being said, I can’t confirm anything, other than it’s his name and his profile picture, because someone technically could have recently changed their name to his name and their profile picture to his face because, for some reason, people continue to intentionally make fake and misleading social media accounts pretending to be him. Which is so weird.

If anyone finds out this isn’t legit, please let me know so I can remove, or report it for removal. I think it really may be his.

What do you think?

the link doesn't work for me...

i agree about the fake profiles popping up...i'm afraid "sightings" might be/have been staged as well, all for "likes".

Says FBI seiges the footage of Laundrie buying the phone:

FBI 'seizes footage of Brian Laundrie buying burner phone the day he vanished'

It says it's an AT&T store in North Point.

Brian Laundrie seen buying cell phone from Florida store on day of disappearance, report says

So now it's being reported more that this is a store in North Point, and it was on the day he went missing. FBI took the footage. I assume they say footage before they took it and know this for sure happened.

I'd love to know what time it happened, seeing as his car got that ticket at 242pm the same day.

I don't think that they were in a seven year relationship. I think that they had a high school relationship and met up later.
And people do reasonably think that is unreasonable to think the first time he abused her, he killed her.

Not disagreeing, just throwing in that he gave me a CW's vibe strongly. Down to the eyes. So I wouldn't be surprised if he snapped like CW. Sad, sad, disheartening, confusing situations that come up in relationships. I always wish ppl would just walk away. MOO TY

Brian Laundrie seen buying cell phone from Florida store on day of disappearance, report says

So now it's being reported more that this is a store in North Point, and it was on the day he went missing. FBI took the footage. I assume they say footage before they took it and know this for sure happened.

I'd love to know what time it happened, seeing as his car got that ticket at 242pm the same day.

"His Instagram account reportedly went live for three seconds on Monday showing waves and just a peak of an olive green boat, according to Inside Edition. "

code to his parents?

"His Instagram account reportedly went live for three seconds on Monday showing waves and just a peak of an olive green boat, according to Inside Edition. "

code to his parents?

its been debunked, someone found the original footage of the boat on another Tiktok, its longer it shows a guy catching a fish who looks nothing like BL

code to his parents?

This is not true. I can send you via personal message the original video it was taken from which is NOT brian and was posted by a totally random tiktok user over a year ago (7/22/20) and then someone screenshotted the video, cropped out the username and date, and claimed it was Brian. It can now be confirmed fake. I cannot post the tiktok here due to the rules of websleuths. But the “Instagram live” screenshots were, unfortunately, taken from a different unrelated video and then someone claimed they were Brian’s.

The linked article states the phone was purchased on September 14. The amended date (according to the attorney) is September 4. I'll attach a photo of the TV screen tonight re: the date of the phone purchase. Those two dates have become very confusing - like so many other things with this case!

<Admin Note: HLN youtube link added to substantiate; timestamp approx 48:00>

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 8.56.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 8.56.48 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's completely out of his element on this. He apparently specializes in real estate. Maybe he's just enjoying (in some perverse way) all the attention. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

Real Estate!
What better person to know of empty houses... secluded ones, tucked away & outta sight... perhaps 2nd homes closed up for winter after labor day...

I wouldn't be the least surprised if bri bri is camped out somewhere on Long Island.
Why?
This attorney appears shady like a grove of giant Maples on a 10 index hot summer day. MOO

unless you're on a boat and can dip in and out of the keys to be out of sight. I watched the LE heli's hug the coast from De Soto north and the Coast Guard heli's circle off shore over the ocean off Belleair beach for a while. Looked like they were also searching/circling in Myakka watershed for a long time this afternoon, which is good for canoeing I guess.

I really don't think it would be bright to hide on an island. You've nowhere to run to.

Real Estate!
What better person to know of empty houses... secluded ones, tucked away & outta sight... perhaps 2nd homes closed up for winter after labor day...

I wouldn't be the least surprised if bri bri is camped out somewhere on Long Island.
Why?
This attorney appears shady like a grove of giant Maples on a 10 index hot summer day. MOO
Hmmm. You make a very good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member