Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m able to read 4-8 posts on a thread and then there is a new thread.
I’m tempted to ask for vacation at work to read all the threads. Lol
Let today be the day Brian is found.
Thank you WS for stating facts to keep me updated

can you say why it doesn't fit in the timeline?

Looks to me like it does. They were around that area at around that time.

I can't find a reason that it doesn't, and the witness and his friends say 100% it was him. (2 of them are Dr's. Well educated)
In another article about this encounter, the man at the bar said the Brian he talked to had a heavy New York accent. I didn't pick that up on any public videos of Brian Laundrie. So, I believe this must have been a different Brian.

In another article about this encounter, the man at the bar said the Brian he talked to had a heavy New York accent. I didn't pick that up on any public videos of Brian Laundrie. So, I believe this must have been a different Brian.

he also said he was 100% positive it was him.

"heavy" NY accent is relative to that particular witness...because the witness himself had a "heavy" southern accent.

Strong NY accent to one person, might not seem to be nearly as pronounced to someone else. I am not convinced that this was BL, but am intrigued.

I find this one very hard to believe, given Brian's known whereabouts near Grand Teton and Spread Creek.

There are lots of people named Brian.

On another note, I don't think that Brian would still be bald at this point. First thing I'd think he would do is change his appearance. That campground photo doesn't provide us any new information, except that it's possibly Brian.

He left home after that, and I doubt he took a bunch of disposable razors or any electric razors with him.

STREAM TBA: I’ve been told that our #WFLANow livestream on the #BrianLaundrie search update in on hold (for now). We could be live very soon, or a bit later this afternoon.

I’ll tweet out an updated start time ASAP. We apologize for the delay. It’s for a good reason. @WFLA

https://twitter.com/wflajb/status/1443251850174681095?s=21

WFLA is not going live right now:

STREAM TBA: I’ve been told that our #WFLANow livestream on the #BrianLaundrie search update in on hold (for now). We could be live very soon, or a bit later this afternoon. I’ll tweet out an updated start time ASAP. We apologize for the delay. It’s for a good reason.
@WFLA

https://twitter.com/WFLAJB/status/1443251850174681095
A good reason??? I sure hope the good reason is that BL has been taken into custody. Please oh please let it be so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag