Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what would YOU do if you wanted to escape a manhunt like the one for BL in his neck of the woods? Not something I’m savvy about. I’ve no connection to LE or such searches. I do have a bit of wilderness experience, and know my local refuges and reserves reasonably well

First of all, I would not attempt to hide out in such places. Too dangerous, miserable and risky. Yes, I know the area but so do the rangers snd many others who may be assisting in the search. But wow, what a great red herring. Wild goose chase. It would take up so much time, resources, effort and misery. So leading them to such a nasty difficult place would give me time to get away. Distraction.

I’d simply walk away from the reserve. Have a hat and some masks and just keep on walking to a place where I could blend in with everyone. BL had several days from the day he reportedly left home till when the big manhunt began. Could cover a log of ground in that time.

Maybe, if. I had a mich trusted friend, meet up with him snd then more resources to help me hide. But more risk too and bringing someone in that could get into trouble

Sure wish they’d get things going w Chris & Roberta already…

Brian violated the law through “Use of Unauthorized Access Devices” after getting his hands on $1,000 dollars worth of items from multiple accounts under Petito’s name.

"There is no parental-child privilege,” said Figliuzzi, “and I actually thought, by now, we would see them summoned to the grand jury. We now have an indictment, it's a federal case."

The indictment sets a new legal precedent, and if Christopher and Roberta are found to have purposely misled the police or helped Brian escape the law, they could face anywhere from 5 to 15 years in prison

Brian Laundrie's Parents May Be Forced To Pay For Estimated $1.2 Million Manhunt For Son

Do we know if BL was driving into, or out of the campground when JS supposedly saw him?

From what I understand, Jessica was driving into Spread Creek Campground because she said Brian was trying to park the van in the spot it was later captured on video by the Bethune's. She said Brian was in the middle of the road trying to park and she had to drive out of the road around him to get by. Interesting too, at the end of her TikTok video she says "And for a timeline it was parked on the 26th I believe." She doesn't sound exactly sure and I also missed her saying "...I believe." when I originally watched the video. Makes you wonder if she also had this encounter the same evening of the Bethune's on August 27th or even the following evening on the 28th. Although Jessica Schultz did say she and her friends were camping from August 22nd-29th.

If BL is found at Ft DeSoto, then they DID assist him, since they stated tht he left their house for a place that he did not actually go, at a time when he wasn’t at their house at all-and after they may have left him with provisions at Ft DeSoto. If/when he is found, LE will have a pretty good idea whether or not they assisted him. We can’t be sure of that yet.
Thinking maybe they found stuff stashed or buried relating to BL or Gabby. Not likely, but maybe just maybe. jmo

J.B. Biunno
@WFLAJB

STREAM TBA: I’ve been told that our #WFLANow livestream on the #BrianLaundrie search update in on hold (for now). We could be live very soon, or a bit later this afternoon. I’ll tweet out an updated start time ASAP. We apologize for the delay. It’s for a good reason.
@WFLA

9:30 AM · Sep 29, 2021· AZ time

J.B. Biunno
@WFLAJB

·
7m

Just so we’re all on the same page: Brian Laundrie has not been found and Gabby Petito’s autopsy results are yet to be released. Just checked again: there’s no imminent #WFLANow stream at this time. #TrackingTheTropics is coming up at 2:00e on http://WFLA.com & FB.

Oh man, I hope this is him.

My stepdad died of COVID last night and I can’t see my mom until she is out of quarantine. I’m frantically following this to keep my mind off of it—I’m hoping that today is the day. It needs to be the day.
Big hugs to you, I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers for your Mom and peace and comfort to you.

MOO if Dog finds this guy this is going to look pretty bad for the FBI and LE right? I would think the FBI would already know they went camping etc. And maybe the delay in the WFLA is so they are not just filling time up on the same information. I hope they are waiting for reports or confirmations, maybe even a reporter on a scene somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member