Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not so useful since I can't find the link, but there was someone on Brian Entin's Twitter that posted an interior of a similar camper. She said most come equiped with a small toilet. She speculated that's what they were gathering.
I'm trying to find more info on that. Newer models do include toilets and even full baths in the slide in models, don't know about the older slide-in pop up models. And I can't seem to find any information on the Laundrie's type of slide-in pop up.
There's slide in types-those have a hard body and sit up higher. The Laundrie's is what's called a slide-in because it slides into the back of the truck, and it's also a pop up. You'll notice it sits low, so when it's parked to use there's a handle to lift the top and it has soft sides that allow to lift up.
The Laundrie's is an Apache Special Edition. I can't seem to find any information about that specific manufacturer or model. I'm assuming it's a used camper but I don't know how old it is.
Depending on the age, it may not have had a toilet in it. I'll keep looking!

Police in North Port, Florida received two 911 calls connected to the home of fugitive Brian Laundrie's parents on September 10 — the day before his fiancée, Gabby Petito, 22, was reported missing.

The were both 'public service' calls, with the first placed just before 4pm and the second around 6.30pm, according to police logs provided to DailyMail.com.

It is unclear who called 911 or what those calls entailed as the logs have been partially redacted. However, both calls have been given the brief description of 'problem settled'.

Officers also received three calls connected to the residence on September 11, the day Petito's mother filed a missing persons' report for the 22-year-old.

Those incidents were listed as 'follow up/investigation' and 'agency assist.'

Response to the calls was described as 'problem settled,' 'no police action needed' and 'report submitted'.

At least 46 emergency calls were made in connection to the residence for various reasons between September 10 and September 27 including 'missing person,' 'disturbance,' 'follow up/investigation,' 'agency assist,' 'special detail,' 'patrol check' and 'public service'.

The provided records indicate that officers most recently received a call connected to the home on Monday at 5.10pm, with calls placed earlier in the day at 8.06am, 8.28am, 1.29pm, 2.45pm and 4.13pm.
Cops were called to Brian Laundrie's home twice on the day BEFORE Gabby Petito was reported missing | Daily Mail Online

One of the criteria for 18U.S. Code § 1029 - Fraud and related activity in connection with access devices (that BL is charged with) is:

knowingly and with intent to defraud traffics in or uses one or more unauthorized access devices during any one-year period, and by such conduct obtains anything of value aggregating $1,000 or more during that period.
18 U.S. Code § 1029 - Fraud and related activity in connection with access devices

I wonder exactly how much money BL withdrew from her account? Because 1K is just the minimum he could withdraw to get that charge.

Brian Laundrie search: FBI again visits home of Gabby Petito's fiancé amid ongoing search - CNN
The FBI visited Brian Laundrie's family home in North Port, Florida, again on Thursday afternoon amid the ongoing search for him.

Two FBI agents arrived to the home in a black SUV and brought a large brown paper bag inside. They did not depart with the same bag. One agent also briefly climbed into a camper van parked on the property.
Steven Bertolino, the Laundrie family attorney, told CNN the FBI was there to collect items which could assist them in the search for Brian.
"The FBI is at the Laundrie home today to collect some personal items belonging to Brian that will assist the canines in their search for Brian," he said. "There is nothing more to this."

Thank you!! It doesn't even have wheels!!!! How could anyone ever think it could be towed. SMH

The issue is that some of the neighbours have used the words "Attached the camper " in the past. If they said Fitted the Camper Top alles klar. "Attach " sounds like use a tow ball. There is no tow fitting to be seen on the Dodge Ram 1500. End of story. But that's how it got started.

Just when that camper top was bought and if it was as a result of a long distance call from BL when he was about to come home (Mom and pop , something terrible has happened... I am driving home and I need losts of cash and a place to hide well outside FLorida and a way to get there ....) - will be an interesting trial issue. If it gets that far.

Police in North Port, Florida received two 911 calls connected to the home of fugitive Brian Laundrie's parents on September 10 — the day before his fiancée, Gabby Petito, 22, was reported missing.

The were both 'public service' calls, with the first placed just before 4pm and the second around 6.30pm, according to police logs provided to DailyMail.com.

It is unclear who called 911 or what those calls entailed as the logs have been partially redacted. However, both calls have been given the brief description of 'problem settled'.

Officers also received three calls connected to the residence on September 11, the day Petito's mother filed a missing persons' report for the 22-year-old.

Those incidents were listed as 'follow up/investigation' and 'agency assist.'

Response to the calls was described as 'problem settled,' 'no police action needed' and 'report submitted'.

At least 46 emergency calls were made in connection to the residence for various reasons between September 10 and September 27 including 'missing person,' 'disturbance,' 'follow up/investigation,' 'agency assist,' 'special detail,' 'patrol check' and 'public service'.

The provided records indicate that officers most recently received a call connected to the home on Monday at 5.10pm, with calls placed earlier in the day at 8.06am, 8.28am, 1.29pm, 2.45pm and 4.13pm.
Cops were called to Brian Laundrie's home twice on the day BEFORE Gabby Petito was reported missing | Daily Mail Online
Interesting...911 calls are recorded. So , the September 10th calls, when we were all in the dark about GB, might be telling. Wondering whether it was a family member who was told something, and they felt was reportable, and then hung up due to familial pressure. Speculating , curious, and JMO.

One of the criteria for 18U.S. Code § 1029 - Fraud and related activity in connection with access devices (that BL is charged with) is:

knowingly and with intent to defraud traffics in or uses one or more unauthorized access devices during any one-year period, and by such conduct obtains anything of value aggregating $1,000 or more during that period.
18 U.S. Code § 1029 - Fraud and related activity in connection with access devices

I wonder exactly how much money BL withdrew from her account? Because 1K is just the minimum he could withdraw to get that charge.
He can withdraw up to $1k per day on those ATM machines if he went to a capitol one atm machine. If another affiliated one, maybe much less.
And he can spend up to $5k per day including withdrawals/purchases on that card.

Saying homicide is the number one cause of death of pregnant women doesn't prove anything. Now, if we knew she were pregnant and did not know the MOD, then you could speculate.

For example, the #1 demographic arrested for graffiti is likely men in their early 20s. But if you saw a man in their early 20s getting arrested, you probably wouldn't assume it was for graffiti. Now, if you knew someone had been arrested for graffiti, you could perhaps infer that they were a male in their early 20s.

But not the reverse.

See I know about critical thinking. I am not using my argument to prove anything. I already think he killed her. I think most people on this website do also. I was speculating about one of the reasons why or maybe the ultimate reason as to why. So I’m not sure where you are going with the idea of “proof”. Do you need more proof ?

I quoted the article which needed to be removed only to show how common it is and because it’s such a sobering fact.

Almost all campers have a toilet of some sort. Water collection device would have to be something the owner adds on.
Many campers do not have toilets. We have a large towable rv which does have a full bathroom, but we also own “my” Scamp, a 13 foot trailer with dinette table, sofa/bed, stove, sink, fridge. On campers with toilets, there is a “blackwater” tank the toilet flushes in to, and that has to be emptied before leaving your campsite, into a sewer connection or dump station. Lots of truck campers may have a “porta john”……which empties the waste into a suitcase shaped arrangement under the toilet seat. These need to be emptied into sewer or dump station by hand. All just a part of camping!

Is Brian Laundrie Alive? One Seasoned Pro Says Yes — and Where He Thinks FBI Should Look Next
In an interview with News 4, Craig Caine, who supervised members of the New York/New Jersey Regional Fugitive Task Force before his retirement from the U.S. Marshals Service, said he believes Laundrie was never in that nature preserve at all.

"I think it was all a ploy. He had plenty of time to calculate those moves," said Caine, who has no involvement in the Petito/Laundrie case but who offered an expert opinion based on 30-plus years working such mysteries in the United States and abroad.

"You're gonna leave your son out in the preserve with no form of communication and no way to get home? Does that make sense to anybody?" Caine asked. "I don't even think he was ever in that preserve."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme