Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does "haven't been able to talk to him" read to anyone else as an indicator that someone is somehow shielding him from the public; serving as a gate keeper? This language seems to indicate a lack of permission vs the inability to speak with him. "haven't been able to" is different than "I haven't spoke to him" or "I've not seen him, so I haven't spoken with him".

Very interesting. Could be her way of speaking or exactly what you have pointed out.

Patience everyone. So far, this case is a Brian iceberg, the sea is vast and the Laundries are on deck waiting while their lawyer is fiddling. These four human beings are experiencing stress to the stratosphere and beyond - and their situation is taking on water moment to moment. Its not an environment conducive to wise decision making. Mistakes will be made. If indeed the reward soars day by day, so the family angst will ratchet up. Can you imagine the atmosphere in the Laundrie home? No thank you.
...and LE is waiting for jumpers.
MOO

With everything happening and all of the things that have come out in the past week...someone's going to just crack. It's getting close, jmo.

Totally normal...

Emotions running high again outside the Laundrie house. This woman flew here from Pennsylvania.
View attachment 315694

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1444024206883270674?s=21
Shades of things to come should trial time roll around...
Well, over the top stuff seems to attract over the top stuff.
There's that angst I just discussed. We're on the outside. Can you imagine what's
going on INSIDE that house? They're living in a pressure cooker fired up by their now absent offspring.
I get ticked when I get robo calls 10 times a day.
MOO

I still think it's crazy, even with a 10 day head start.

Even if I had a 10 month head start I don't think I'd be able to evade capture from what is arguably some of the best LE/Investigative units in the world!

MOO

I’d imagine it’s exhausting. I’m wayyyy too lazy and a creature of habits to ever manage this for myself.

I just read that they will start looking for BL on the Apalachee Trail. Also read that BL is real familiar with the Appalachian trail. His Grandmother lives in Cary NC which is right out side of Raleigh. I am confused by the information of his Grandfathers car being spotted in New Bern NC which is about 3 hours away from Raleigh. I bet he has gotten far away from the wild life reserve that his parents first said he was going.

Patience everyone. So far, this case is a Brian iceberg, the sea is vast and the Laundries are on deck waiting while their lawyer is fiddling. These four human beings are experiencing stress to the stratosphere and beyond - and their situation is taking on water moment to moment. Its not an environment conducive to wise decision making. Mistakes will be made. If indeed the reward soars day by day, so the family angst will ratchet up. Can you imagine the atmosphere in the Laundrie home? No thank you.
...and LE is waiting for jumpers.
MOO
Yep, it's heating up and IMO the Laundrie family, Cassie included, is bound to make a mistake... IMO maybe Cassie's children heard or know something.. Hmm

Just saw the live video on Brian Entin's page where, I guess, a YouTuber by the name of Molly Golightly has flown down to protest outside of the Laundrie house.

I'll be honest, at this rate, I think BL's parents are going to lose it before they find BL. Whatever their side of the story is going to come out in a fit of pent of rage in their front yard soon. Entin was on Banfield last night saying he saw them mouthing stuff like *advertiser censored** when they saw the reporters yesterday... they're wearing down.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1444024206883270674

Right?! Bet those kids are learning some brand new words today. I really want to believe that she's not involved in all this.
Oh I’m sure they obtained a whole new vocabulary today! Those poor kids. I hate they’re having to see all this! As far as the Laundrie’s children are concerned…I mean clearly they have a favorite. IMO.

1. Carmela Soprano's doppelganger is outside the Laundrie house.

2. She literally just said they should burn the Laundrie house down, I kid you not.

3. Someone give her a hug and a Xanax.

MOO.

This is not going to end well - if more people start taking cues from Bullhorn folks and this lady....I get that people are upset and want justice for Gabby. We all do in here, but I don't think the way they're going about it is the right way.

Also - the Laundries like to call 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members