Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN producer just said this:
Source close to Laundrie family tells @ChrisCuomo that law enforcement says they found remnants of a CAMPSITE in the Carlton Reserve that appeared to be recently used, triggering a renewed search today for Brian Laundrie in the area

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/vplus

So, if it's coming from a Laundrie family source (part I underlined), I'm pretty skeptical...
Quoting myself to add: who is the source close to the Laundrie family? Their lawyer?!

Last week at work two coworkers asked me what I was watching on my phone. I told them it was WFLA regarding Gabby Petito. One of the coworkers had no idea, she doesn't watch the news. The other coworker, with absolute certainty, started telling us how Gabby's body had been found. I'm not even sure any part of what she said was factual. I asked her where she got her information from and she said from her boyfriend who heard it from the news. It reminds me of that old game - Telephone.

Before they found GP's remains I was in a business I regularly visit and we were discussing the case. I thought we were all rational intelligent people until two of them moved into tales of hot spots for missing people where their clothes are found perfectly folded and then one of them said it. I just couldn't believe they were serious until the other person chimed in with eager agreement ... aliens. I kid you not.

Agreed.

….

Attorney Steven Bertolino told 8 On Your Side’s Mahsa Saeidi Wednesday night that Chris Laundrie was asked to assist law enforcement.

According to Bertolino, “North Port police had to postpone Chris’ involvement.”

However, according to North Port Public Information Officer Josh Taylor, it wouldn’t be their police department making that call.
Bertolino trippin' the light fantastic yet again, eh?
I'm laughing hysterically because it's gone well beyond the ridiculous.

But I see it as an insult too, an insult to a dead girl and her family.

What exactly is it about the word 'accountability' that they all find so abhorrent?
Ultimately, blame will be apportioned. One way or another.

There's too many dead women out there for it to go otherwise.
And there's a helluva lotta eyes from every corner of the world.

We are not amused.

I don't think the FBI has confirmed or denied. Only NPPD, which is saying they wouldn't have asked anyway, since they're not the lead. Maybe I missed the FBI denial though.
Bertolino's reported statement referred only to NPPD. Which should have been his first clue that anything floated, discussed, or even seemingly "offered" (which per NPPD, it wasn't) could not have been a final, actual offer. Even if he somehow really thought he'd been offered this, he knew or should have known that NPPD could not make the offer without the FBI being on-board. And on that basis alone (among all the (so many) others), he should never have gone public with it in the way he did.

Brian’s fake alibi of camping alone for days on end while his fiancé was in the van in a remote area parked by the side of the road doesn’t add up, especially when Gabby was really afraid to be alone in the van (and even on Brian’s flight trip from August 17-23, Gabby had to stay in a hotel during that separation period). The woman who picked him up on the 29th found it odd that for someone who was camping alone for that many days, all Brian had on him was a tarp to sleep on and when she looked at his backpack it didn’t appear to be full.

There is a picture of their camping bag set on the roof of their van. My guess, is they initially went to the area to set up camp, another fight occurred, and he killed her in the spot she was found. The tent space & fire ring at the location of her remains (described by her stepdad who went to the scene) further corroborates this theory. When a YouTuber drove by the van at 6-6:30PM on August 27 (the same day of the restaurant incident), that was probably Brian in the van closing the door. You can see the tan sandals on the ground that matches the sandals he’s wearing in the body cam footage. The camping bag likely contained incriminating evidence so he had to dispose of it.

Last edited:
MOO, it's getting to the point where the world is just as fed up with Bertolino as they are with the Laundries. Why does he continue to believe he can pull these stunts and not get fact-checked? MOO. He must really think he's the smartest guy in the room. We know the FBI took over this case long ago. We know the NPPD would NOT be asking them to assist except on the very off-chance the FBI asked them to do it. Yet he still felt compelled to state:

"Lawyer Steven Bertolino said a North Port police detective asked for the assistance of Christopher Laundrie as they continue to search the Carlton Reserve where Brian Laundrie ... Bertolino said the detective on the case initially wanted Christopher Laundrie to help in the search Wednesday, but police wanted to focus on a specific area of the reserve and thought it "would be better if Chris wasn’t there." [Emphasis mine]
Lawyer: Brian Laundrie's father agrees to join search for son

Again, they are not the lead here.

Now, BE has reported this:
"This is how North Port Police responded to us: The FBI is the lead. The NPPD, would not be making these decisions and actions. The FBI would have to answer if that was true."

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445925440267378688

It's time to call Liam Neeson and put an end to this circus. MOO.

Last edited:
As a former drug trafficker, Ferranti appeared on the U.S. Marshals' Top 15 Most Wanted list from 1991 to 1993. Ferranti said he was incredibly stressed during his time on the run, especially in the first six months. When authorities eventually caught him, he said it was "kind of a relief," the outlet reported. Ferranti spent 21 years in prison, during which he obtained his associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees and opened a publishing house, saying he "decided it was time to stop blaming things outside himself and start utilizing his talents to document the world around him," according to Ferranti's website.

Former 'most wanted' drug trafficker on Brian Laundrie: 'You gotta face the music'
When a notorious drug kingpin who served decades in prison looks like a smarter and more moral person than you...and gives better (public) fatherly advice than your own....

I posted an article, at least several threads ago, where an officer said (in an interview) they split them up, and Gabby and BL told the exact same story. So they decided to separate them for the night.

Yes, I've seen that several times. Their stories "matched?" Watch the videos of the Moab traffic stop. Contrast his jolly, submissively nervous demeanor in front of LE with hers: crying, distraught, yet apologetic and protective of him--the same man who drove across the country, in her van, and has disappeared, after very likely murdering her.

I wouldn't expect them to say anything else. Their department is currently under investigation for their handling of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153