Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of unresolved questions I hope I can get help with.
1. Neighbors origionally said Laundries went camping for 3 days from 6-8 but the lawyer said only 2 days from 6-7. If both are true, where did the Laudries go on day 3? Did they drop BL off somewhere?
2. TMZ reported a phone was purchased on 9/14 but the lawyer said 9/4. I do not see any retraction from TMZ so I think they are sticking to their story. I'm wondering if there are 3 phones? Original phone lost or dumped, new phone on the 4th to replace the original and a burner on 9/14 once they realized things were getting hot.
Thoughts?

I can't answer all your questions but I can answer the first one.

I don't think there's any conflict in the two reports. They camped the nights of Monday Sept 6 and Tues Sept 7. They then "checked out" and came home on Wed Sept 8. So the camping trip was Mon-Wed or the 6th-8th. But they were camping just two nights so in that way it was a 2-day trip. Same as going to the beach for a weekend. If I check into a motel Friday night and come back home early Sunday afternoon, I'd say I was gone Friday through Sunday. But my "stay" was only Friday and Saturday.

The first link below says docs show they arrived Sept 6 and checked out Sept 8. I've seen nothing to suggest that's not what happened except sloppy reporting. Also Dog made an unverified claim early on about the trip that appears to have been wrong. He said there was proof they also camped Sept 1-3 at the same place. It appears that wasn't true. And I've seen no proof of his "3 went in, 2 came out" claim for the Sept 6-8 trip. (2nd link below)

Laundrie family changed Fort De Soto campground reservations before Brian returned home, docs show

Dog the Bounty Hunter claims to have lead on Brian Laundrie

JMO

Let’s make it a trio shall we? I agree with you both. It’s been my theory all along and I’ve tried to put up some supporting links when I post. Unfortunately, I didn’t keep notes and now my results appear no longer. I can’t imagine why the reserve search is still occurring unless they are looking for a firearm, knife or cell phone. What else could they be searching for? It would have to be something non-biodegradable right? Something metal? My vote is gun…
Makes sense but a gun in a swamp that size after a 4 day head start, at least....

I'm also suspecting, based on Josh Taylor's words last night in his interview that LE already knew, they had obtained this information from others and somehow the family knew.. Speculation!
JMO, sorry for rambling.

rsbm

which version of the josh Taylor interview did you watch?
I’ve seen the 2 videos on Brian entin’s Twitter, is there another version? I feel like I missed something

Yes - we are creatures of habit and comfort. When we hit our bottom is when we seek comfort most.

I believe comfort to him will be somewhere he has visited along his travels in life, but not travels with Gabby. Somewhere off the beaten path, abandoned structures of some sort. He comes across very in tune to what it takes to make it, at least for a small amount of time off the land. I suspect he would seek a place such as referenced above near a fresh water source. However, I would first eliminate places traveled with Gabby. His running nature and leaving her as he did leads me to believe it will not be a place where he sees her smile haunting him day to day from a prior visit. It would diminish his mental capacity while trying to sustain himself, and is the opposite of comfort.

He could have a seed vault in his back pack. They became very popular a few years ago and do not take up much space. His challenge will be getting through winter because now is not the time to begin a garden. He must get through winter first.

IMO: He will not be anywhere associated with any assets owned by his family. That is too easy for LE to find and figure out.

I also don’t believe his immediate family would be sending him money in any capacity. Again, too easy for FBI to monitor and track.

I don’t feel he would join a homeless community. I don’t feel he would find comfort in being surrounded by others. I sense comfort to him as being alone. However, I could see one off hitchhiking occurring as it is a minimal task to meet a need and beyond the ride there is no companionship or emotional reliance on the individual giving him a ride. It is a one and done. Very different from a community environment.

His comfort appears to be in warmer climates, unless I missed it I didn’t see any photos of outdoor adventures skiing or snowboarding and again, winter is coming.

Did he have a Google account? That could provide historical travel history not on his Instagram.
Did they find current/old laptops or phones he may have used? His search history could point to places LE would check out.
Where did the family vacation or camp when he was a child?
Where would be a place that holds positive memories to bring him comfort as he tries to survive? I think the emotional comfort will come from a place connected to his childhood. Maybe it was someplace he only went one time, but it holds positive memories for him to attempt to wrap himself in comfort.

All JMO and rambling thoughts this morning assuming he is alive. I do believe him to be.

Just watched "RV Nomads" on youtube. The last 10 minutes really does explain the difficulty of traveling long term in tight spaces. Apparently it won major recognition and academy award.

Edit for typos

I believe the Academy Awards went to Nomadland, a film about a woman who travels for work and lives out of her van. I enjoyed it.

Yes - we are creatures of habit and comfort. When we hit our bottom is when we seek comfort most.

I believe comfort to him will be somewhere he has visited along his travels in life, but not travels with Gabby. Somewhere off the beaten path, abandoned structures of some sort. He comes across very in tune to what it takes to make it, at least for a small amount of time off the land. I suspect he would seek a place such as referenced above near a fresh water source. However, I would first eliminate places traveled with Gabby. His running nature and leaving her as he did leads me to believe it will not be a place where he sees her smile haunting him day to day from a prior visit. It would diminish his mental capacity while trying to sustain himself, and is the opposite of comfort.

He could have a seed vault in his back pack. They became very popular a few years ago and do not take up much space. His challenge will be getting through winter because now is not the time to begin a garden. He must get through winter first.

IMO: He will not be anywhere associated with any assets owned by his family. That is too easy for LE to find and figure out.

I also don’t believe his immediate family would be sending him money in any capacity. Again, too easy for FBI to monitor and track.

I don’t feel he would join a homeless community. I don’t feel he would find comfort in being surrounded by others. I sense comfort to him as being alone. However, I could see one off hitchhiking occurring as it is a minimal task to meet a need and beyond the ride there is no companionship or emotional reliance on the individual giving him a ride. It is a one and done. Very different from a community environment.

His comfort appears to be in warmer climates, unless I missed it I didn’t see any photos of outdoor adventures skiing or snowboarding and again, winter is coming.

Did he have a Google account? That could provide historical travel history not on his Instagram.
Did they find current/old laptops or phones he may have used? His search history could point to places LE would check out.
Where would be a place that holds positive memories to bring him comfort as he tries to survive? I think the emotional comfort will come from a place connected to his childhood. Maybe it was someplace he only went one time, but it holds positive memories for him to attempt to wrap himself in comfort.

All JMO and rambling thoughts this morning assuming he is alive. I do believe him to be.

I enjoyed your ramblings very much.

Do we know when HE moved to Florida? I forget if we have that information. If he developed his love of the outdoors when younger, than his favorite places could have been North.... so many mountains and empty residences in winter!

But as mentioned, Winter is Coming, and he is not Jon Snow!

That's a good read, thanks for the link.

My heart literally sank when I got a notification that the thread was open. That's because I'm now so angry and irritated by this guy that if he were to emerge from a swamp in glowing colours , I would refuse to look at the pictures!

It's very difficult to have strong feelings against someone one knows absolutely nothing about.

That article outlined the steps they took to know who they were searching for.
We don't have access to any of those people and nobody is coming online telling tales about his childhood or teen exploits.
We are told by a posey social media that he likes to ingest, what is in effect squirrel food.
I mean, how committed is he really to squirrel food? Does he secretly consume junk food when nobody he wants to impress is looking?

Does he believe what he talks about? Like, really?
It's a needle in a haystack and on a Friday, a few weeks ago his parents allegedly reported to LE, having summoned them and in the presence of a lawyer on the telephone, that their son had been missing since Tuesday! A few weeks passed and a very expensive and labour intensive search was conducted. It yielded nothing and we learned this week that they have recovered from their apparent amnesia and had a Eureka recall- he hadn't actually 'disappeared' on the Tuesday, it was MONDAY all the time. We just remembered, praise God!!!
That 'memory loss' cost what?
A search party combing a range where person had a three day head start as opposed to a 4 day head start. I'm also suspecting, based on Josh Taylor's words last night in his interview that LE already knew, they had obtained this information from others and somehow the family knew.. Speculation!
JMO, sorry for rambling.

I dont see seeds. This guy is not that smart to plan ahead. I do see him in a hunters cabin in a familiar place that he knows escape routes. Maybe not on parkland but near. Some address that is abandoned. And yes believe he is that dumb, a place where groceries are paid and dropped off. Might not be staying at the drop off.

Eventually the money's going to run out or the money supply will be caught.

I thought it was the most significant part of that interview though told in a decidedly low-key fashion.
It was a bombshell.
He was responding to a question from Brian regarding whether he believed the family.. he kinda did but there was this was the vibe I got. But that might well be just me. Speculating.
Do you have a link to get these interviews?
I get to Brian's twitter, but have not found those interviews...
tia

I dont see seeds. This guy is not that smart to plan ahead. I do see him in a hunters cabin in a familiar place that he knows escape routes. Maybe not on parkland but near. Some address that is abandoned. And yes believe he is that dumb, a place where groceries are paid and dropped off. Might not be staying at the drop off.

Eventually the money's going to run out or the money supply will be caught.

A seed vault came to mind as something he may have already had on hand. If he has one, I feel it was because he had purchased it at a prior time when he was posting about sustainability and living off the land. I agree he would not have planned ahead since the murders to purchase one.

See his July 15, 2020 Post: Login • Instagram

I enjoyed your ramblings very much.

Do we know when HE moved to Florida? I forget if we have that information. If he developed his love of the outdoors when younger, than his favorite places could have been North.... so many mountains and empty residences in winter!

But as mentioned, Winter is Coming, and he is not Jon Snow!
Didn't Gabby and him grow up on Long Island? Night time temps in the area (I'm in NJ) right now are still in the high 50s, but its starting to turn colder and those won't last too much longer.

“We don’t track residents.” — @NorthPortPolice to me 9/17, the night #BrianLaundrie was confirmed missing.

We were doing “everything within the law that we could” to monitor him — NPPD last night, 3 weeks later.

What does everyone think?

Latest: https://bit.ly/3uVtAuA #HeyJB

https://twitter.com/WFLAJB/status/1446809929545879554
I believe they believed they were indeed doing everything they could within the law to monitor him.
I think it's likely the family lawyer gave them an undertaking that B was where he was supposed to be.
I believe also that the 'report' of him as missing was instigated by the same lawyer.
A day late and a dollar short, almost literally!

“We don’t track residents.” — @NorthPortPolice to me 9/17, the night #BrianLaundrie was confirmed missing.

We were doing “everything within the law that we could” to monitor him — NPPD last night, 3 weeks later.

What does everyone think?

Latest: https://bit.ly/3uVtAuA #HeyJB

https://twitter.com/WFLAJB/status/1446809929545879554

I think, and this is just my opinion, that the NPPD basically took the parents at their word about BL’s location and got burned. My gut tells me that there is a reason LE tends to trust the Laundries, perhaps they are known to be an LE family..? In any case, I do not think they ever sat and kept eyes on the house, they may have monitored the cars that were parked in driveway at times, and just took the parents words that he was in that house until they told LE otherwise.

Agree with this post.

He raced to his parents home for a reason. He found comfort there being close to them, and in his familiar surroundings. I believe he knew he couldn't stay in the home because LE was coming for him, especially since GP's parents were questioning her whereabouts. He ran, but not far. With that, I do believe he's much closer than we think. I do feel it's only a matter of time. For him to leave the state or even the country, he would need a strong financial support. I don't believe he has that with the FBI watching. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto