Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day, No Brian.... this is taking longer than the Siege of Vicksburg....

A costly and inexplicable dropping of a most important ball by the NPPD being overly casual and somewhat cavalier in their idea of surveillance.... It's difficult to imagine how that actually was thought out considering the result. ...

There was an article way back, Brian in a bar, and he ( and this was the word used by the teller of the story ) inserted himself into their conversation, consisting of various political views in a combative tone, ( which was why it was memorable) ... such a telling action, ... at that point, and it was a day or so without Gabby, and he was lonely.

Looking for some human connection to reflect back on himself his inflated idea of his wonderfulness.

Hard to get that from snakes and crows and field mice.

Brian doesn't appear to me to be a bloke who can stand to be alone . I know the story of the weeks on the AT, the peanuts, the cheese crackers, but I don't believe a word of it. That he told people he did that, that I believe. That he actually did that on his extremely flat feet, no. That I don't believe..

And I don't think Brian is the sort of bloke who attracts loyalty from other men, either. Some woman could be helping him, but that is a stretch too far.. Brian is expensive, and times are tough all round. ...

I’m of the opinion that when Joe Petito sent the last text to the Laundrie family on 9/10 indicating they would be calling the police because they had not heard from GAbby and Brian, that’s when Brian high tailed it outta there. That’s IF he even returned to the house from the family reunion at De Soto campground on 9/8. I’d be willing to bet money when the LE showed up the next day to ask questions and were handed Bertilinos info, Brian wasn’t even there in the residence. If Brian showed up unannounced on 9/1 (which I seriously doubt) and Brian confessed to whatever happened, (which I believe some peppered with truth story was given to his parents if not the whole sordid details) the Laundries had a full 10 days to implement plans to allow their son to flee. I don’t care what any attorney advised, and what crime my child may or may not be involved with, if I’m truly worried about their well-being when they haven’t returned, I’d be out there searching. I’d be in front of every camera I could begging them to turn themselves in, we’ll stand by you, but come home. These parents never showed an ounce of concern for Gabby or their own son. Whatever nonsense clean up they may think they are portraying by CL leading LE to Brian’s favorite trails, went wayward when I saw him smiling and yucking it up with LE after that half assed attempt to “help”. These are no the behaviors or mannerisms of concerned parents. They’re either afflicted with disassociative disorders, or well aware their sociopathic son is safe, warm, and eating well somewhere. IMO
YES. I believe they retained SB before Gabby’s family started texting/calling them, and were already under his orders not to talk to anyone. They had a plan in place. MOO

Do you really believe BL's handlers would allow him to romp and wander after they've invested so much money, time and risk assisting him? He didn't have enough money to afford a motel in Moab (sounds like a song), its unlikely he alone can afford a comfortable, extended runner. A risk like this one begs for return on the gamble. I suspect that return is lying low, staying confined as much as possible, and being frugal. BL is also depending on his handlers to keep it zipped. Remember, LE can make 100 mistakes. All BL or his handlers have to do is make one.
MOO

And then there is this from the article "Keep in mind, though, that oftentimes the payoff value exceeds the trade-in value, so be prepared to have that amount added to your new purchase or lease instead of getting any cost taken off".
Leasing a car is not the best option for most folks - Not sure how long their lease contract was for but at the same time "if" they put a lot of $ down for the vehicle, then they might come out on top but the mileage would have had to pay a lot down to come out ahead of the deal.
Sure—I’m just saying it’s possible. We don’t know yet. MOO

Do you really believe BL's handlers would allow him to romp and wander after they've invested so much money, time and risk assisting him? He didn't have enough money to afford a motel in Moab (sounds like a song), its unlikely he alone can afford a comfortable, extended runner. A risk like this one begs for return on the gamble. I suspect that return is lying low, staying confined as much as possible, and being frugal. BL is also depending on his handlers to keep it zipped. Remember, LE can make 100 mistakes. All BL or his handlers have to do is make one.
MOO
It would be... 'Brian, wash your feet' and 'BRIAN wash your feet' and .. 'For the love of God,, Brian , wash your wretched feet or .. '.....

day in, day out. ..

YES. I believe they retained SB before Gabby’s family started texting/calling them, and were already under his orders not to talk to anyone. They had a plan in place. MOO
It’s the only common sense conclusion. Keep in mind accordion to the Petito family, initially they were concerned for both Brian and Gabby. Their voicemails and texts to the Laundries stated as much. Unless you knew some nefarious event happened and were instructed to keep your lips zipped by counsel, what person in the world never mind parent wouldn’t have replied to the Petito family in some fashion? They knew something if not the whole story before the Petitos began inquiring. MOO

Given everyone’s replies above-where would he get the resources to sustain himself this long? I truly have an issue with media in that they subscribe with one view without exploring other avenues or ignore altogether. I do think he was the one responsible for Gabby’s death, but I am having a hard time believing that he is in hiding. I just think that is a scenario that should be considered.
Right. We only know that he is considered to be a fugitive. jmo

I’m inclined to add New York to the shortlist of where BL might be. That’s where he met GP (at school) & it wasn’t a long time ago, so there may still be ties to that area, plus familiarity.

from link “Petito and Laundrie were high school sweethearts in Suffolk County at Bayport-Blue Point High School in Bayport, New York. In 2019, they moved from Blue Point to North Port to live with Laundrie's parents.”

Who is Brian Laundrie? Everything we know about Gabby Petito's fiancé after her disappearance

Are you sure about that? I don't remember it.

I know that the parents saw a Wyoming car with those three letters GBZ....but i don't remember ever knowing of a personalized Florida plate. Not too expensive, but not too cheap either.
I am thinking that maybe it was a sticker that was seen? Like the oval ones with abbreviations? GBZ can stand for Great Barrier Island New Zealand,. Just a thought.
Nicole continued that they were driving behind a car with a Wyoming sticker and the letters "GBZ" on the license plate.
Gabby's family get tattoos she designed so she's 'with them all the time'

Given everyone’s replies above-where would he get the resources to sustain himself this long? I truly have an issue with media in that they subscribe with one view without exploring other avenues or ignore altogether. I do think he was the one responsible for Gabby’s death, but I am having a hard time believing that he is in hiding. I just think that is a scenario that should be considered.
Well, if he's not hiding somewhere, there's only one other situation, imo...

I wonder if you actually have to retain an attorney that you have known for over 20 years.

Particularly if Bertolino has handled legal aspects for the Laundries during that 20 years.
Would he already be considered 'their lawyer', if they approached him for help in this matter, without having to sign/pay a specific retainer?

I have some questions about where both Brian and Gabby have lived say over the last 10 years, as this seems a bit hazy to me.

We know that they both went to school together in Suffolk, NY and were recently living in North Port, FL.
I have seen post that mentions Gabby living in NC in between NY and FL. Was Brian with her then?

Does anyone have a timeline for where both have lived since leaving school?

It may give a better idea of where Brian could be and what his habits are.

It’s the only common sense conclusion. Keep in mind accordion to the Petito family, initially they were concerned for both Brian and Gabby. Their voicemails and texts to the Laundries stated as much. Unless you knew some nefarious event happened and were instructed to keep your lips zipped by counsel, what person in the world never mind parent wouldn’t have replied to the Petito family in some fashion? They knew something if not the whole story before the Petitos began inquiring. MOO
They only knew what their darling son told them. My GUESS is that he may have told them not to respond to her or her parents, depending upon what story he told them. That all blew up in BL's face (if he was even home on the 10th and11 th) When petito told them he was calling the police, and on the 11th when the van was towed away. jmo

I disagree. No attorney would recommend this if they knew what we are saying he knew.
I’m confused. To be fair I don’t believe that the attorney representing the Laundrie family was given the truth. I’d bet money that he is being played by the puppet show like the rest of us. He was states away. I don’t believe he ever had a face to face visit with Brian when he was retained. I believe he was given some story peppered with truth by the Laundrie family that places Brian as the victim. MOO.

I wonder if you actually have to retain an attorney that you have known for over 20 years.

Particularly if Bertolino has handled legal aspects for the Laundries during that 20 years.
Would he already be considered 'their lawyer', if they approached him for help in this matter, without having to sign/pay a specific retainer?
Yes. I believe he could be considered their lawyer without signing a new retainer. It would depend on the circumstances and how recently/often SB had acted for them in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11