Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows more pointed information on her time of death and is not saying it on purpose. My hunch only.
It also sounds like tissue samples were sent to FBI entomologists; they may be able to better determine the time of death. As others have mentioned here, an examination of GI tract contents, in conjunction with other info such as restaurant meals, might also help.

JMO

more or less what Im getting from this is he strangled her, left her where she lay and ran back to the van and hauled *advertiser censored*, she wasnt pregnant and we were right about when her death occured, within 2 or 3 days of it anyways, this man can only say so much, cannot say if she was manually strangled or if a object was used, i dont really blame him, LE needs all this to aid their investigation when Brian is found. Ill be so glad when they find Brian, and just have to say some of these questioned are silly silly, but i do think the coroner is sill saying Gabby"s death was due to a domestic encounter!!

LOL

Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted:
"Gabby Petito’s death at such a young age is a tragedy. While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation to Gabby Petito’s demise. At this time Brian is still missing and when he is located we will address the pending fraud charge against him."
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1447998673787494407?s=21
No mention of the concern for his safety. I think as the family attorney I would have focused more on the family priority being his safe return versus the pending charges. He really needs some PR skills.

B
LOL

Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted:
"Gabby Petito’s death at such a young age is a tragedy. While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation to Gabby Petito’s demise. At this time Brian is still missing and when he is located we will address the pending fraud charge against him."
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1447998673787494407?s=21
Murder?! What murder?!

The Doctor is around this all the time, he isn't effected like we are.

I'm sure he's affected by the strangulation death of a young woman. He's just learned to tamp down those emotions so he can do his job properly. You can't get personally involved in every death, regardless of how someone died. Police do it, nurses and doctors, too.

1/2 Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted: "Gabby Petito’s death at such a young age is a tragedy. While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation...

2/2 ...to Gabby Petito’s demise. At this time Brian is still missing and when he is located we will address the pending fraud charge against him."

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1447998673787494407
Being a lawyer, doesn't he ever take the advice to clients and just say nothing at all? All he does is make BL look worse each time he, the lawyer, opens his own mouth.

He keeps talking about Wyoming statutes. Now, I understand he is bound by this, she was found on Federal land. His constant references are making me question whether she was killed on state land and transported back to spread creek. Otherwise, Federal law should apply here.
I'm wondering if he killed her in a rage - in the van - soon after they left the restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89