Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, it has to be proven that BL did it……
not someone she took off with to get away from BL…..my theory about what his defense will be.

He doesn’t have to put up the defense. Prosecutors have to prove that this is not a reasonable possibility. If there is no physical evidence that they can connect to BL, it could be a tough case because there are explanations that are not all that far fetched. Likely? No. Do I believe them? No. But it’s how it plays in court

Someone pretended to be Brian Entin (reporter) and was apparently typing offensive questions.

I watched this new conference on Fox News and it was cut off when the show's time ran out so I didn't hear him say anything about DV. Also during the zooms the only time I even heard Brian Entin's name was when he was virtually asked to unmute his device to ask his question. I heard nothing else.

To me the entire Zoom press conference was a disaster, cutting off people while speaking, bad connections to ask questions. It was messy..

If you are in a situation where you are being physically or emotionally abused, please leave before it's too late. Or reach out to someone you can trust to help you leave. If you have no one, call 800-799-SAFE. Please, been there....make the call.
Now that I’m thinking about this.. her parents have known for a while this was how she died. Her dad has been so hard pressed on telling people if you’re in an abusive relationship, LEAVE NOW! And he even stated that at her funeral. So they’ve known..

BL seems not to have a problem offing those he "loves" when they stress him.
Just a warning for extended family members and the planet at large.
Dangerous man.
I would not be surprised in the least if he now kills himself to prevent LE finding and capturing him alive. Who he is has no place to hide now. His parents know. His sister knows. Everyone he has ever known or fooled knows.

Last edited:
I'm definitely a noob but how do you accidentally strangle someone? :confused:
The only way I can think of is if they tried to say it was 'mutually /consensual' as in a sexual game kind of thing. But I dont think a jury will buy that. He would have to convince them they were doing auto asphyxiation out on the hiking trail. Either that, or he dressed her, out her backpack on her and dragged her all the way to the disposal site. I highly doubt that was what happened.

Agree that even in the "heat of passion" that may have started the inexcusable act of placing his hands on her throat, sometime in the 4-5 minutes before death, some form of sanity should have returned. So death was premeditated.
I had really hoped that it was due to a push/fall during an argument -- still horrible and accountable -- but not an act of pure malice.

Like you, @Kingsley, I was also hoping it was as a result of a push/fall, and not something so indicative of evil intent, (although I did have a hunch for a few weeks now that the cause of death would be strangulation - I just hoped I was wrong).

As some WS members will have seen, I've really tried to keep an open mind regarding this case. I've sometimes felt frustrated at people's readiness to appoint and apportion blame when the evidence is simply not there.

Today's press conference, however, and the cause of death revelation, changes my slant on things.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member