Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BL wanted to be such a man when he wrapped his hands around her neck and took her life.. he now needs to man up and come out of HIDING (he’s NOT missing) and own up to what he did and face the jury. Gabby's dad has said it right.. BL is a coward.

I wonder if he left her body in the van while he was hitchhiking around, thinking she would be found. He created his alibi by telling the people he left her at the van. But when her body wasn’t found, he then tried to hide her and took off in the van. I hope there is plenty of evidence her body was dead in that van.
I didn’t know if they were camping in the van or a tent for the night at that spot and GP could had gone to bed or were they out in the area fighting.
I doubt we will ever know, sadly.

It is dry there- the air. Sometimes in that element the skin " mummifies.". It could be that. Jmohttps://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2015/may/05/life-after-death

Thank you providing the article on the different stages of decomposition after death.
The coroners office knows more than they are willing to release. He mention domestic abuse not much else. I would believe bruising would show up on the autopsy report.
This information will help with charging Brian with murder.

This man has inserted himself into this case and is making it about himself. He has yet to add any new or actually useful information at all. MOO.
I didn’t think this coroners report narrowed the timeline at all. We know when she was last seen alive. We needed a date that could nail BL as still there. With those broad parameter of report, it’s possible she was still alive when he clearly left. So, timeline just says it is possible he killed her which we all very well know.

I am going to repost this because now I think this is really important.
Now I am really re-thinking the van door closing in the tik tok video. Gabby was out going, she would not have shut that door. If he was alone and had killed her he would shut the door and not want to be seen. I can't remember that date that video was taken, sorry. But now I think she was already dead when those people drove by the van...this should get us really close the the day she died.
moo
I feel the motorhome drove by their van very close to the time the murder occurred! He may have walked back, slipped shoes off and then closed the door to hide! He wouldn’t have known what they may have seen prior to driving by him!

Cadaverine, perhaps.

There is no proof of that being found anywhere... It's just my opinion but I don't think he planned much. His mind doesn't seem to be of an analytical person but someone who acts in rage without thinking twice about his *advertiser censored** ups.

When the you tuber first released that video they'd found of Gabby's van I said that was BL closing the door so he would not be seen or stopped for convo. I suspected then she had just been killed.
But why open the door if you have a dead body inside? At the moment, I don't think she died in the van. It is too far to carry a dead weight to where she was found.

I wonder if he left her body in the van while he was hitchhiking around, thinking she would be found. He created his alibi by telling the people he left her at the van. But when her body wasn’t found, he then tried to hide her and took off in the van. I hope there is plenty of evidence her body was dead in that van.
Hmmm. That thought hadn't even crossed my mind

Ugh, just had a thought, if it goes to trial & BL uses the “it was auto- erotic asphyxiation” (i.e. accidental strangulation during sex) I might actually need sedating coz I’ll be so damn angry!
IMO, he can say whatever he wants at a trial. A jury would have to believe him and I know it’s possible but seems unlikely. They clearly were not having sex prior to the Moab stop and she was talking about his hands around her neck… that seems like it will show a lot to a jury. JMO.

Will the slip-up affect the case in court in anyway?
I am not very good with legal stuff but will the defense lawyer say that the ME is biased and already formed an opinion that it is Domestic violence? or is that all TV crap?
Well, there is that pesky Domestic Violence incident going around on video, where there was police intervention. So that comment about there being DV in the relationship can be confirmed. JMO

I wish I had CNN on my tv. Any other news stations picking that up? So manual is with hands, correct?
You can watch for free for 10 mins before they ask you to sign in. I’m sure the clip will be up on YouTube soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat