Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So horribly sad for GP and her family.
To literally have to look her murderer in the eye (BL-moo) and know that the person who she loved and was sharing her life with was killing her.
Strangulation is such a personal death and is not quick, IMO.
Just gut wrenching.

I wonder if this impacts anyone who may be indirectly involved and was told something altogether different. Just a thought.

I am wondering the exact same thing. Like “Mom and Dad-she came after me and I pushed her away and she hit her head and died” is a lot different than “Mom and Dad, I blew a gasket (again), grabbed her by the throat and squeezed for 5 minutes until I was sure she was gone”.

Good grief. John Walsh just asked the most ignorant question. Actually more than one ignorant question. I’m sure everyone heard it. Asking if they were sure BL killed Gabby. Why in the world would anyone waste time by asking asking the coroner that question. He made sure to say his name twice and the name of his show. Total grandstanding that was uncalled for in my opinion. Oh and now he’s back. I have no more respect for that man.

Wow, of all the COD strangulation was at the bottom of my list. This takes time. MOO Particularly brutal. Horrible. MOO
No, I knew it would be. He was so full of rage I knew it would be slow strangulation. That takes major strength and determination. It is VERY difficult to strangle a human to death. It takes TIME! It is personal. The killer is looking into his victims eyes the whole time . Vicious. Cold. Poor Gabby! JMO

But in this scenario you are using the Moab incident as a reason he would be the prime suspect… he was named the victim in that case.

Do you believe he was the victim in that case? virtually everybody thinks LE made a huge mistake. Regardless cause of death eliminates poacher shot her by accident theory. It just narrows it closer to Brian, doesn't completely nail him, and of course, they could have other corroborating evidence pointing to Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l