Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the van was in her name it was her van.
Ok. And what does that matter at this point? He left without her in her van. Ok. What does it being hers matter when she’s missing? That is the main point. Charging him with theft or claiming theft is the least of anyone’s worries while she’s still missing. And like I said, for all intents and purposes, to everyone involved, they both put equal time into it. Her van was her van sure, but she wasn’t even that comfortable driving it so the legality of it is so insignificant to what the main issue is here.

This is going to be solved very quickly if they were in GTNP or YNP. So many people there. So many cameras. So much social media. These two people don't strike me as resourceful outdoors people. They were not backpacking. They can only go where their van takes them. Which is not an overlanding vehicle. Options are limited. Just a matter of time IMO. BL must be very nervous.

Agreed - I do believe they made it to Grand Teton for sure and possibly to Yellowstone (Grant Village perhaps).

But I am not sure exactly what will happen with the information from park cameras. If two people are shown going into Yellowstone (let's say. the W. Yellowstone entrance) and only one person leaves (heading east, out through Cody perhaps), what does that say?

Gabby could have voluntarily gotten out of the van and stayed behind, and BL will claim she just wanted to be on her own (if he ever says anything at all, which is doubtful). "Woman goes missing in Yellowstone" is not enough to file charges against her BF, IMO.

However, if Gabby's phone is traveling eastward at the same time as BL's phone (and the cameras show she's not in the van - and it would need to be more than one cam, because she could be sleeping, right?), what charges do you all think might be applied here? Where does LE go from there?

Mod Note:

The only social media approved is that of: victim, POI, MSM / Journalists, LE or other government entities

Do not post links or reference social media that is not one of the above.

Future violations will result in an immediate Time Out.

Check back in for thread re-opening in apx 30 mins.

Agreed - I do believe they made it to Grand Teton for sure and possibly to Yellowstone (Grant Village perhaps).

But I am not sure exactly what will happen with the information from park cameras. If two people are shown going into Yellowstone (let's say. the W. Yellowstone entrance) and only one person leaves (heading east, out through Cody perhaps), what does that say?

Gabby could have voluntarily gotten out of the van and stayed behind, and BL will claim she just wanted to be on her own (if he ever says anything at all, which is doubtful). "Woman goes missing in Yellowstone" is not enough to file charges against her BF, IMO.

However, if Gabby's phone is traveling eastward at the same time as BL's phone (and the cameras show she's not in the van - and it would need to be more than one cam, because she could be sleeping, right?), what charges do you all think might be applied here? Where does LE go from there?

Any webcam recordings of the van with and without GP would be extremely helpful in directing their search efforts.

Looks to me like KSL news (Utah) is up in their copter (BELL 206L-3; N155TV) over Grand Teton NP… likely for the Petito story (which their front page is splashed with). This screen capture was from 3:00pmEDT.

Attachments

• N155TV 315.JPG
    N155TV 315.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 206L-3.JPG
    206L-3.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 46

Agreed as well. I am definitely seeing the POSSIBILITY that GP's and LB's relationship aligned with your experience, that he was manipulative, controlling, and possibly even malicious.

The problem is that there are other people with different experiences than yours whose stories ALSO align with the concrete evidence we have. Those people are also going to interpret this evidence in terms of their own experiences, and their interpretations are going to be very different than yours.

Then there's a third possibility: the interaction between two people, neither of them mature, with one who either thought she had the right to control the other through violence (slapping him, hitting him with her phone) or was simply emotionally overwhelmed and couldn't handle the behavior of her partner - who may also have been getting some amusement from her distress.

We just don't know.

I think many people bring bias into investigative processes.

Sometimes an honest person simply struggles to believe the subject could be lying and could have "harmed someone.” Agenda can can also trump reason at times. I know I’m guilty of projecting my personal bias onto POI or other involved party at times. I can tell I need to take a step back when certain unpleasant memories and images begin to envelop my brain while reading the thread.

MOO, IMHO, JMO, OBSERVATIONS AND THOUGHTS.

I’m going to try and bullet point my thoughts. So they may not flow in any particular order.

Does anybody know what it feels like to live with OCD and Anxiety? I do.

Imagine walking out to a car park and your car isn’t there.

Imagine reaching into your pocket and your phone is not there.

Imagine looking for your keys in your bag and they are not there.

The feeling of utter dread, panic with a thousand thoughts rushing through your mind. That’s anxiety.

Before watching the PD bodycam footage, only reading MSM and this forum, I had made the bias in my mind that BL was involved in the disappearance of GP, no matter what he says. This was based on the gap of nearly two weeks before she was reported missing, like how is that possible? Surely he is hiding something. But reading every single post on here – I am starting to think otherwise.

After watching the PD bodycam footage – I have many different opinions and theories. Which person would say that they would spend the night in a cell to save their SO the trouble? Only a compassionate person.

His hands were trembling, nerves, adrenaline, fear, panic. I once got put in the back of a cop car and I kid you not, I was shaking out of the intimidation and possible repercussions. What did I do? Turn on the charm. Try to show I’m a normal person, law abiding citizen, not a criminal. We know that narcs/psychs have the tendency to turn on this charm. What was BL doing by being friendly and relaxed and calm with the cops? Narc behavior or trying to show that he is a law abiding citizen? I can’t judge him on that and neither can ANYONE else.

Moving on to GP. IMO shes a very young, naïve and unstable individual purely based on my assumptions of the bodycam footage. Shes trying to talk but crying. She doesn’t have the mental strength or clarity to compose herself. She’s not very detailed in her conversing either. She’s very emotional. Why? You’ve had the fight, you’re in the car driving now – so why are you still crying and inconsolable?

Now, the fact that they sat in the café from 9am-3pm, that would rile a person up who is not interested in social media, vlogging etc etc etc If SO is sat for 6 hours to get free wifi for something that she’s passionate about and I’m not, I would try to sit through it – until I would hit a point of being fed up and frustrated and saying, that’s enough lets go. Apparently, we know that BL tried to betlittle her saying she wouldn’t make it as an influencer, so he clearly didn’t support her investing hours and hours into it. He never wanted to the influencer attention so fight may have been brewing over the past weeks/months of them both pulling in their own directions. I mean I dislike social so much so that if anyone around me is trying to take photos for the sake of social media it puts me off.

Now moving to LE. They will have insider information about CCTV, known and confirmed sightings of both BL and GP. They will have geotracking, cell tower pings, they will have every step covered – apart from where there is no techonology to guide them in the wildernress or remote areas and that’s where the struggle will be. IF LE had the minute, smallest atomic doubt that BL was involved in anything untoward – they would have brought him in days ago.

They must have surely some compelling timeline to show that BL is accounted for in order to not bring him and even with him remaining silent.

Now – the theories on why he is silent? From his side, I personally think, he is clean. He has nothing to do with the disappearance. SO why is he not speaking? Maybe he got scared with the police incident that he doesn’t want to go through anything like that again? Maybe – GP told him to go, leave me alone, he never wanted to leave her as he knows how vulnerable she is, but she insisted by acting unstable again and drove him out and away. After that, he may have tried calling and texting her, but because she told him to go and leave, he thought GP was ignoring her because she was ghosting him. Has happened to me, but in reality the SO at the time was involved in an accident. As far as he is concerned, he has tried to rekindle the releationship, try to fix it, but it’s not working so he drives back home because she tells him to. Maybe shes found another support system, friend, acquaintance that she can rely on with her travels - hence why she doesn’t need to depend on BL anymore. He is heartbroken and comes home. It’s only when the family can’t get in touch with her – he realizes that it is more serious than her ghosting him? JMO

Maybe she’s told him to go back home because in her mind she has realized she can’t be the influence she dreamed of and needs to give up on this dream and end everything? Anxiety literally eats you up and every thought that you have. It throws logic and common sense out of the window. If she let the negativity take over – she may have possible gone into such a dark place that she endangered herself? Again, MOO, as been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Maybe the financial hardship was the cause of the anxiety for both and it then just blew up. I know I need financial security, which means money in my pocket. If my pocket is empty, that’s it, ridiculous thoughts take over and consume me and my thinking becomes irrational and illogical. Maybe thinking that she spent s much time, money and effort and it’s all gone to waste was too much for her to handle?

All MOO, IMO, my own thoughts.

Haven't read everything yet, unfortunately, but has anyone posted that she could be in a psychiatric inpatient facility in the area?

Whether she was IVC'd or admitted voluntarily, it would be HIPAA protected and not disclosable unless she authorized it to be disclosed.

JMO.

Ok. And what does that matter at this point? He left without her in her van. Ok. What does it being hers matter when she’s missing? That is the main point. Charging him with theft or claiming theft is the least of anyone’s worries while she’s still missing. And like I said, for all intents and purposes, to everyone involved, they both put equal time into it. Her van was her van sure, but she wasn’t even that comfortable driving it so the legality of it is so insignificant to what the main issue is here.

Well, I think the idea is that if they can bring BL to a police station for something, his lawyer will have to say something.

How do you propose that LE proceed, in order to get the facts they need? How are we supposed to find Gabby if she could be anywhere between Jackson Hole and the greater Yellowstone region (or even further afield)?

BL needs to give some coordinates. The simple question, "When did you take Gabby's phone and head off without her?" needs to be answered. And that could get answered as part of a plea bargain for phone theft, IMO.

Taking someone's phone with you while departing from them and leaving that person stranded seems like it's an issue to me - and one that an possibly be proved sooner rather than later, thereby wringing some information out of the last person to see Gabby on that trip.

MOO, IMHO, JMO, OBSERVATIONS AND THOUGHTS.

I’m going to try and bullet point my thoughts. So they may not flow in any particular order.

Does anybody know what it feels like to live with OCD and Anxiety? I do.

Imagine walking out to a car park and your car isn’t there.

Imagine reaching into your pocket and your phone is not there.

Imagine looking for your keys in your bag and they are not there.

The feeling of utter dread, panic with a thousand thoughts rushing through your mind. That’s anxiety.

Before watching the PD bodycam footage, only reading MSM and this forum, I had made the bias in my mind that BL was involved in the disappearance of GP, no matter what he says. This was based on the gap of nearly two weeks before she was reported missing, like how is that possible? Surely he is hiding something. But reading every single post on here – I am starting to think otherwise.

After watching the PD bodycam footage – I have many different opinions and theories. Which person would say that they would spend the night in a cell to save their SO the trouble? Only a compassionate person.

His hands were trembling, nerves, adrenaline, fear, panic. I once got put in the back of a cop car and I kid you not, I was shaking out of the intimidation and possible repercussions. What did I do? Turn on the charm. Try to show I’m a normal person, law abiding citizen, not a criminal. We know that narcs/psychs have the tendency to turn on this charm. What was BL doing by being friendly and relaxed and calm with the cops? Narc behavior or trying to show that he is a law abiding citizen? I can’t judge him on that and neither can ANYONE else.

Moving on to GP. IMO shes a very young, naïve and unstable individual purely based on my assumptions of the bodycam footage. Shes trying to talk but crying. She doesn’t have the mental strength or clarity to compose herself. She’s not very detailed in her conversing either. She’s very emotional. Why? You’ve had the fight, you’re in the car driving now – so why are you still crying and inconsolable?

Now, the fact that they sat in the café from 9am-3pm, that would rile a person up who is not interested in social media, vlogging etc etc etc If SO is sat for 6 hours to get free wifi for something that she’s passionate about and I’m not, I would try to sit through it – until I would hit a point of being fed up and frustrated and saying, that’s enough lets go. Apparently, we know that BL tried to betlittle her saying she wouldn’t make it as an influencer, so he clearly didn’t support her investing hours and hours into it. He never wanted to the influencer attention so fight may have been brewing over the past weeks/months of them both pulling in their own directions. I mean I dislike social so much so that if anyone around me is trying to take photos for the sake of social media it puts me off.

Now moving to LE. They will have insider information about CCTV, known and confirmed sightings of both BL and GP. They will have geotracking, cell tower pings, they will have every step covered – apart from where there is no techonology to guide them in the wildernress or remote areas and that’s where the struggle will be. IF LE had the minute, smallest atomic doubt that BL was involved in anything untoward – they would have brought him in days ago.

They must have surely some compelling timeline to show that BL is accounted for in order to not bring him and even with him remaining silent.

Now – the theories on why he is silent? From his side, I personally think, he is clean. He has nothing to do with the disappearance. SO why is he not speaking? Maybe he got scared with the police incident that he doesn’t want to go through anything like that again? Maybe – GP told him to go, leave me alone, he never wanted to leave her as he knows how vulnerable she is, but she insisted by acting unstable again and drove him out and away. After that, he may have tried calling and texting her, but because she told him to go and leave, he thought GP was ignoring her because she was ghosting him. Has happened to me, but in reality the SO at the time was involved in an accident. As far as he is concerned, he has tried to rekindle the releationship, try to fix it, but it’s not working so he drives back home because she tells him to. Maybe shes found another support system, friend, acquaintance that she can rely on with her travels - hence why she doesn’t need to depend on BL anymore. He is heartbroken and comes home. It’s only when the family can’t get in touch with her – he realizes that it is more serious than her ghosting him? JMO

Maybe she’s told him to go back home because in her mind she has realized she can’t be the influence she dreamed of and needs to give up on this dream and end everything? Anxiety literally eats you up and every thought that you have. It throws logic and common sense out of the window. If she let the negativity take over – she may have possible gone into such a dark place that she endangered herself? Again, MOO, as been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Maybe the financial hardship was the cause of the anxiety for both and it then just blew up. I know I need financial security, which means money in my pocket. If my pocket is empty, that’s it, ridiculous thoughts take over and consume me and my thinking becomes irrational and illogical. Maybe thinking that she spent s much time, money and effort and it’s all gone to waste was too much for her to handle?

All MOO, IMO, my own thoughts.

Why hasnt she contacted her family in 18 days? She has a clear history of speaking to them often.

I have zero belief that he isn't involved in her disappearance.

Just wanted to add another piece that should be part of the timeline. Gabby was supposed to meet her friend at Yellowstone on 8/29 but Gabby didn't call as promised and the friend said this was uncharacteristic. :

Gabby Petito pal suspicious of phone call before she went missing

MAR 17
: IG Post- 1 yr anniversary
JUL 2: GP announced her engagement to BL

JUL 2
: Van Life Road Trip Began for Gabby Petito and BL - GP is the owner of the van
JUL 5: The couple stopped at Kansas' Monument Rocks
JUL 8: Their next stop was Colorado Springs
JUL 10: Petito updated her Instagram with photos of her walking at Grand Sand Dunes National Park
JUL 16: Petito’s smiling in a photo from the couple’s next stop at Zion National Park
JUL 20: Petito informed her Instagram followers that they were at Cedar Breaks
JUL 21: The next stop was Bryce Canyon National Park
JUL 26: Petito posted a photo relaxing in hot tub at Mystic Hot Springs
JUL 30: The couple stopped at Canyonlands National Park Mesa Arch
==================================
AUG 10
: JF met Gabby and BL near Moab, Utah where they chatted about 40 min. JF and his gf then set off on a hike to the Delicate Arch. When they got back to the parking lot, Gabby and Laundrie were gone.
AUG 12: The couple was at the organic store (Moonflower) from 9am to 3pm according to the police video - they were going to get water and showers - police report incident is at 4pm and the video is over an hour long of this incident. BL is taken to a hotel -Where does Gabby go for the night?

AUG 12
: The couple took a hike at Arches National Park - Knowing what we know now about the police incident - was there really a hike on the 12th? if so, when?
AUG 12 Moab, UT PD police incident report - no criminal charges,respond to an incident involving BL and Gabrielle Petito
AUG 12 Arches National Park - reservation only campsite (per PE) - Is this where Gabby stayed in her van/tent?

AUG 13
: BF posted an Instagram photo from their next destination in Moab
=============================
AUG 17: BL returns to Florida via airplane to move their things out of storage returns Aug 23

AUG 19: YouTube travel video posted
AUG 21: Gabbys dad orders Uber eats
AUG 21: Gabby told her Dad on FaceTime that they had lost power during a stop in Salt Lake City.
AUG 23: BL returns from Florida trip via airplane (Where was the van parked?)
AUG 24: The couple were seen checking out of a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah
AUG 25: Petito’s family spoke to her for the last time over the phone and she said she was in Grand Teton National Park
Last phone call between Gabby & her mom, Nicole Schmidt. Last Instagram post from Monarch Wall in Ogden, Utah.
AUG 25 - Couple spots van at 5pm at Jenny Lake - alerts LE 9/17 they saw it (this is new information for the timeline)
AUG 27
- Gabby's uncle posts there was a snapchat Gabby sent a friend -heading to Yellowstone (in Dailymail article)
AUG 27 & 30: text messages from Gabby’s phone sent to mom
After August 30th, Gabby’s parents weren’t able to get in contact with Gabby or her fiance. Her fiance’s mother also was not responding to any phone calls.”
AUG 30: Text from Gabby to Mom - No service in Yosemite
August 31: A new list titled “Self-Consumption” appeared on the couple’s Spotify
SEP 1: BL returns home to FL alone, (retains an attorney & is uncooperative with the investigation when police arrive at his parents house Sept 11)
SEP 10:: Gabby’s mother texted Brian and his mother, Roberta, trying to get in touch with Gabby, but neither replied The family alerted the National Park Service.
SEP 11: Gabby’s family report her missing 7 PM
Sep 11: Van seized at the home of BL parents in NorthPort FL - FBI
Sep 14: BL family lawyer issues statement
Sept 15: NorthPort police names BL as Person of Interest
Sept 15: Gabby's family issues another statement
Sep 15- Northport police chief asks BL lawyer to assist in finding Gabby
Sep 17 - FBI takes over search in WY (GTNP =Grand Teton National Park)

Note:
September 1: POI BL is in Florida (we don't yet know when he left with her van to drive home to his parents house where he remains)

4 songs were added to the playlist "Mtn tops," on an account Gabby Petito appears to share with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie: Many of the songs, collected on an account she appeared to share with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, focus on love and heartache.
"Your woman is your angel, is your left side, is your whole life; easily the most beautiful thing in the world," one song, Matt Berry’s "Woman," begins. "She'll soothe you; she'll accuse you; she'll confuse you; she'll lose you but always be the best friend you have in the world."

Another song, "Take My Hand," is about picking up a stranger at a bar. "The Badger’s Wake" is about a badger decomposing underground.

Mother of missing Gabby Petito says boyfriend and his family IGNORED her desperate texts | Daily Mail Online

Missing woman's haunting songs on Spotify account may provide answers

WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE No discussion*

MAR 17
: IG Post- 1 yr anniversary
JUL 2: GP announced her engagement to BL

JUL 2
: Van Life Road Trip Began for Gabby Petito and BL - GP is the owner of the van
JUL 5: The couple stopped at Kansas' Monument Rocks
JUL 8: Their next stop was Colorado Springs
JUL 10: Petito updated her Instagram with photos of her walking at Grand Sand Dunes National Park
JUL 16: Petito’s smiling in a photo from the couple’s next stop at Zion National Park
JUL 20: Petito informed her Instagram followers that they were at Cedar Breaks
JUL 21: The next stop was Bryce Canyon National Park
JUL 26: Petito posted a photo relaxing in hot tub at Mystic Hot Springs
JUL 30: The couple stopped at Canyonlands National Park Mesa Arch
==================================
AUG 10
: JF met Gabby and BL near Moab, Utah where they chatted about 40 min. JF and his gf then set off on a hike to the Delicate Arch. When they got back to the parking lot, Gabby and Laundrie were gone.
AUG 12: The couple was at the organic store (Moonflower) from 9am to 3pm according to the police video - they were going to get water and showers - police report incident is at 4pm and the video is over an hour long of this incident. BL is taken to a hotel -Where does Gabby go for the night?

AUG 12
: The couple took a hike at Arches National Park - Knowing what we know now about the police incident - was there really a hike on the 12th? if so, when?
AUG 12 Moab, UT PD police incident report - no criminal charges,respond to an incident involving BL and Gabrielle Petito
AUG 12 Arches National Park - reservation only campsite (per PE) - Is this where Gabby stayed in her van/tent?

AUG 13
: BF posted an Instagram photo from their next destination in Moab
=============================
AUG 17: BL returns to Florida via airplane to move their things out of storage returns Aug 23

AUG 19: YouTube travel video posted
AUG 21: Gabbys dad orders Uber eats
AUG 21: Gabby told her Dad on FaceTime that they had lost power during a stop in Salt Lake City.
AUG 23: BL returns from Florida trip via airplane (Where was the van parked?)
AUG 24: The couple were seen checking out of a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah
AUG 25: Petito’s family spoke to her for the last time over the phone and she said she was in Grand Teton National Park
Last phone call between Gabby & her mom, Nicole Schmidt. Last Instagram post from Monarch Wall in Ogden, Utah.
AUG 25 - Couple spots van at 5pm at Jenny Lake - alerts LE 9/17 they saw it (this is new information for the timeline)
AUG 27
- Gabby's uncle posts there was a snapchat Gabby sent a friend -heading to Yellowstone (in Dailymail article)
AUG 27 & 30: text messages from Gabby’s phone sent to mom
After August 30th, Gabby’s parents weren’t able to get in contact with Gabby or her fiance. Her fiance’s mother also was not responding to any phone calls.”
AUG 30: Text from Gabby to Mom - No service in Yosemite
August 31: A new list titled “Self-Consumption” appeared on the couple’s Spotify
SEP 1: BL returns home to FL alone, (retains an attorney & is uncooperative with the investigation when police arrive at his parents house Sept 11)
SEP 10:: Gabby’s mother texted Brian and his mother, Roberta, trying to get in touch with Gabby, but neither replied The family alerted the National Park Service.
SEP 11: Gabby’s family report her missing 7 PM
Sep 11: Van seized at the home of BL parents in NorthPort FL - FBI
Sep 14: BL family lawyer issues statement
Sept 15: NorthPort police names BL as Person of Interest
Sept 15: Gabby's family issues another statement
Sep 15- Northport police chief asks BL lawyer to assist in finding Gabby
Sep 17 - FBI takes over search in WY (GTNP =Grand Teton National Park)

Note:
September 1: POI BL is in Florida (we don't yet know when he left with her van to drive home to his parents house where he remains)

4 songs were added to the playlist "Mtn tops," on an account Gabby Petito appears to share with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie: Many of the songs, collected on an account she appeared to share with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, focus on love and heartache.
"Your woman is your angel, is your left side, is your whole life; easily the most beautiful thing in the world," one song, Matt Berry’s "Woman," begins. "She'll soothe you; she'll accuse you; she'll confuse you; she'll lose you but always be the best friend you have in the world."

Another song, "Take My Hand," is about picking up a stranger at a bar. "The Badger’s Wake" is about a badger decomposing underground.

Mother of missing Gabby Petito says boyfriend and his family IGNORED her desperate texts | Daily Mail Online

Missing woman's haunting songs on Spotify account may provide answers

WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE No discussion*

Brilliant!

There probably was no hike on August 12.
<modsnip>

Haven't read everything yet, unfortunately, but has anyone posted that she could be in a psychiatric inpatient facility in the area?

Whether she was IVC'd or admitted voluntarily, it would be HIPAA protected and not disclosable unless she authorized it to be disclosed.

JMO.

It is abolsutely disclosable to LE in the case of a missing person.

From the HIPAA guide for Law Enforcement:

• To respond to a request for PHI for purposes of identifying or locating a suspect, fugitive, material witness or missing person, but the information must be limited to basic demographic and health information about the person

Any webcam recordings of the van with and without GP would be extremely helpful in directing their search efforts.

I wonder if they have found any recordings of them yet,or even if any of those places has even bothered to look at the footage to save some time.There shouldn't have been any time wasted knowing the mental state that she was in.

You are so right, IMO. There was a lot more to this relationship than we know, and from the dynamics we saw in the police stop I think there was a lot of mental cruelty on his part towards her. After the police asked him whether he took any medications and then asked if she took any he said, "she's craaaaaazy" and then laughed. He said that to a cop. You don't say things like that to cops when you want to protect someone. I think BL clearly has narcissistic personality disorder. I also think those Instgram posts on her account were written by him, especially the one that's all about him and his walking around barefoot all the time and how cool she thinks that is. We know for a fact that she did not think it was cool at all, made him dirty and it bothered her. We know that from the traffic stop and the remarks he made to the cops in the video about always being dirty and how it bothered her.

And IF BL has narcissistic personality disorder, he's going to care only about himself, about self preservation, and that's why he's not talking. His own self preservation is more important than another person's life and safety. literally. IMO
Totally agree with your opinion. Would like to add that I think he is 'passive aggressive'. Watching the cam video with the officers made me so angry I had to walk away. It was like a boy's club laughing together, painting himself as a victim of this crazzzzy woman, wink, wink. Then the officer actually empathized with him with stories of his own wife. What the heck?
He most likely baits her and bullys her until she gets emotional and then he makes her think that it is all her fault. All the time. So she probably finds herself apologizing for everything. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member