Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I get the area has been under water, I guess to me (JMO) if LE/FBI have been working these places for weeks-massive number of resources, K9s, boats etc, I don’t see how this would go unseen. Add to that, I don’t understand how they’d open up to the public until they checked things over and were completely certain all was “clear.” The idea that the parents were able to locate anything that fast is suspicious. Just mind boggling to me.

If there is a cadaver dog, it is reasonable to assume they have not found a body. You wouldn't need a dog to identify an obviously dead body, so... no BL body found yet?
We do know that they have found partial human remains. Perhaps the K9 is searching for the rest of the remains, that's what I would assume.

I hope we can stop…the right answer to a puzzle is usually the obvious one. I never thought he left that park alive-a lot of us thought he’d died there. The only question I have now is why did his parents lie about which day they’d seen him last, and ehich day they picked up the mustang. I think his parents pretty much knew where he was going to be found and had to wait until they were allowed to be there in the reserve, so they could find him.
I can honestly say I never thought he went to the park. But if these are his remains, the most obvious answer is likely correct. He was there the whole time or somewhere close. JMO.

I feel very sad right now and can't help thinking about the tragic ending in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. If BL is found deceased, two families will have suffered the loss of their children :(

“For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”

― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
Juliet wasn't murdered by Romeo. Nor was she assaulted. Nothing about this was romantic.

While I get the area has been under water, I guess to me (JMO) if LE/FBI have been working these places for weeks-massive number of resources, K9s, boats etc, I don’t see how this would go unseen. Add to that, I don’t understand how they’d open up to the public until they checked things over and were completely certain all was “clear.” The idea that the parents were able to locate anything that fast is suspicious. Just mind boggling to me.
Not to me.

ChL is in long pants, both legs appear wet around 12" from bottom. RL is in much shorter pants. If LE found items belonging to BL, why are his father's pant legs wet? It seems odd to me. Maybe there's a logical answer.

Maybe RL was out searching and got wet before items found? MOO

I do feel for the Laundries to an extent -- they have lost a child, one who almost certainly committed a horrible crime.

If they truly knew nothing, though, and were just parents concerned their son harmed himself, I am wondering why they have not been speaking with Cassie, as she said, since this all began?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971