Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disagreeing with you that it was the first time that it was said and that this may be important, to be honest. I was just trying to explain this point of view because this is a discussion that happened in some (older) earlier threads, if this being a homicide implies it's a murder or not. Admitedly I didn't bother to check WS when her cause of death was made public because it can really be too much sometimes.

I'm sorry for making it seem like I was disagreeing with you. I'm not completely fluent in English, so my wording sometimes goes accross differently from what I'm trying to convey. I'm really sorry.

Don’t be sorry you’re entitled to your opinion, to be honest I was a little stressed because I got a lot of replies to my post, so I’m sorry. I love other people’s opinions, sometimes I just get overwhelmed when I get a lot of replies especially the speed this thread moves. It’s why I usually say let’s move on or let’s just drop it for now. Hope I’ve not caused any offence. I think as well with the news today it’s got some of us a little on edge. It’s obviously such a sensitive case and triggering especially with everything we’ve learned so far. Sorry again. MOO

I'm way behind so sorry if this has been brought up. In watching this video of them finding remains excuse me if I'm wrong. But, doesn't that look like a body with most of the legs missing under the white tent. I'm not saying this to be a smart *advertiser censored* or joking in anyway, but, it definetly looks like a butt/buttocks and upper body. Has anybody else seen this? Be sure to click right lower corner to maximize the video.

The canopy is a staging area. It's not directly over anything. People made this same mistake when GP was found, thinking her body was under the canopy when it wasn't.

I am seeing what you’re seeing….I think. Do you think it is belly down? That’s what I think I’m seeing…with maybe a backpack on the back. I have horrible eyes though so who knows.
Yeah, be sure to maximize the video by clicking the square in the bottom right of the video. Yes, it looks a body lying belly down with most of the legs missing and the butt and upper body still remaining.

So you're referring to the object that we cannot see most of...that's inside the white bag?
Yes, the one that looks like a rectangle in the bag. But I have NO proof of what it is, just a guess that is MOO. I felt it looked like an electronic of some sort.

BL had a choice in his death, if it is indeed him. He had a chance to say goodbye to his parents. He got to do whatever he wanted. HE HAD CHOICES! He had a hand in his death. Gabby did not. Gabby had to fight off someone she loved and trusted. She was not offered the chance or opportunity to say goodbye to anyone and it was NOT HER CHOICE TO DIE! <modsnip> MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2021-10-20_19-32-21.jpeg
upload_2021-10-20_19-32-52.jpeg

upload_2021-10-20_19-33-28.jpeg

For those still asking about the dry bag. This is mine. Sorry about ineptitude of photo quality and linking, I’m still learning. Also, in real life the bag is white stripey looking, don’t know why the photos don’t convey this

In every case we discuss here, IE when searches were organized in the Morphew case, when we discussed Equusearch (Many times, but recently the Summer Wells case, on approved videos), ALWAYS the point is made that evidence is left as is, not touched at all, and LE called, even if it has to be by phone.

This just happened in the case in Texas of little Christian, 3 years old. Found alive by someone who lived nearby and called the cops. Same with little Rainn. Her finder on all terrain vehicle called 911 and asked permission to pick her up, as she was covered with flies. And the Laundries could have waved, or sent one person back to get LE. But instead, they took the evidence and walked 20-30 minutes away. So yeah, I ask, how did LE even know where it was in the first place? And why did the L's do that with evidence? IMO
I feel anyone over the age of maybe 9 or so knows that if you find evidence, not to touch it! I find this a really baffling thing to do on their part.

Another day, and some incredible news.... 350 million people in the USA and the two people who find stuff belonging to Brian, ( who's been missing for weeks) are his parents!.. how lucky is this?>.

What would be the odds?.. the park is open, the flooding eases a bit and BLAM...!!.. it's like a .. well. like a cautionary tale of Great Expectations.

It's almost like, you know, when Lancelot was the only bloke to be able to pull Excalibur out of the stone.. or.. like.. the Rosetta Stone.. .. like Bingham finding Machu Pichu....

And some of Brians equipment as well..... it's like a miracle..

The canopy is a staging area. It's not directly over anything. People made this same mistake when GP was found, thinking her body was under the canopy when it wasn't.
Yeah, I don't think they're moving any remains onto a sheet or table until forensics and ME is in there and their investigation is done. Remember it is a death investigation, they don't know how those remains came to be there...

The huddle talk at the end is strange….

It really is strange. There is this odd feeling I get and posted today. If this turns out to not be BL and his parents have ID these things as belonging to BL then there is the alternative that possibly BL could be a serial killer.

I read that one book by his favorite author Lullaby by and struggled to finish it. I do see where BL could be acting like the character in that book. This whole thing is odd.

Those are to buckle the white dry bag. You roll up the top part and then clasp those black parts together. See picture here as an example: Outdoor Products 20L Dry Bag | Big 5 Sporting Goods
THANK YOU! That would explain why they were sticking oddly out the top/sides had it been his hiking bag inside of that white bag. They weren't to his hiking bag. Thanks again for clearing that up for me!!

Brian Laundrie search live updates: Apparent human remains found, not ID'd

Update 6:06pm
Laundrie family attorney reacts to discovery of apparent human remains
Steven Bertolino, the family attorney for the Laundrie family, spoke with New York ABC station WABC Wednesday evening after law enforcement found human remains and items belonging to the fugitive at a Florida park.

The attorney said the area where investigators found Brian's belongings was shown to police two weeks ago when Laundrie's father, Chris, aided in the search.

"I can't say for certain that Chris showed this particular area to police at that point in time, but I can say that this is an area that we initially notified the FBI that Brian liked hiking," Bertolino said.

I didn't refer to human remains; I didn't mention bones.

I understand that. I am trying to work out how some may think the placement of the notebook and the backpack align with an alternate line of thinking ... as in someone placed them there in a pre-arranged manner (as per your original post).

It is okay that the human remains don't seem to align, I just wondered if others had thought about that angle, and how it could fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat