Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439031204536279047?s=21
Breaking from the attorney for Brian Laundrie: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

ERRRRRRR

This is just so horrible. His parents had to be aware of these symptoms, I would think. Perhaps they're just dopes and didn't comprehend the seriousness but, my God, Gabby never should have gone off in that van with him. The jealousy stuff was bad enough but hearing voices is get out of Dodge time. I can't believe that didn't scare the crap out of Gabby, even if she didn't know what it meant.

So, so, so sad and all preventable.
So that it is not posted as fact, I want to point out that Gabby's friend is young and not a Doctor to diagnose BL as mentally ill. There is no proof he was hearing voices, it is not fact.

There's news articles that Gabby's dad was involved in a public service call to the Laundrie home on Sept 10th. Later it was announced the public service call was the police taking possession of Gabby's father's van on the Laundrie premises, and that her father had never been on the Laundrie property. Missing Gabby Petito's dad linked to Laundrie home incident report evening before daughter reported missing

This was probably a welfare check and when they informed her family she couldn’t be found at the house, they reported her missing. BL was probably lawyered up and gone from the house before this happened or left the same day before her family even knew she was gone.

If BL is on the run, its another one on the growing list of truly bad decisions he's made. A middle class guy with an allergy toward gainful employment isn't going to have the funding required for becoming a professional lammist. Being on the lam isn't cheap.
They'll grab him sooner rather than later. He's not El Chapo.
He also seems like he has absolutely no clue what he's doing in terms of wilderness survival.

Wow y’all. I can NOT keep up! Apologies if this was discussed but I work in an Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital and in my opinion, In the police body can video, BL appears to be exhibiting some significant signs of mania. His speech is pressured, restless, euphoric ( some people think his joking and and smiling is arrogance, which to me looks more like euphoric or elevated mood and also grandiosity that goes along with mania). He seemed to show slight hints of possible delusional thinking and/or paranoia, which can also be found with a manic episode. He definitely seems to me to have Bipolar Disorder and in a manic episode. This does not mean he is (possibly) bipolar therefore he is dangerous or violent by any means. It could mean something as simple as making poor impulsive decisions which could have consequences in various different capacities. Regarding GP she seemed consistent for someone with OCD and panic Disorder, possibly PTSD. This also can cause irrational or paranoid thinking and poor decision making.
All this being said, I am still trying to catch up, and I think that these are 2 individuals with some mental health issues that are clearly not being addressed and are being exacerbated by this high stress anxiety provoking lifestyle. This is all IMOO.

wait WHAT?

“#BREAKING: Just spoke to the #Laundrie attorney and #BrianLaundrie’s whereabouts are unknown at this time. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian. @fox5ny #FindGabby”

https://twitter.com/jodigfox5ny/status/1439029163348922370?s=21
I wonder if he was ever there after she was reported missing? I assume he high tailed it out of there (leaving the van) the day before she was officially reported missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse