Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can think of re: the car, is that he has done this before and left the car unattended where it has been in jeopardy of interference/vandalism/theft. And he has still made his way home, when he was ready.

Perhaps it is his mum's car, and he was not given permission to take it. And maybe is not insured to drive it under her policy.
Perhaps they thought he would call them for a ride home, when he was ready.

A lot of this two-day delay could be based on his past behaviour.

Because why not give him a two-week (or however long) 'headstart', if that is what they were doing?
Exactly - because a Mustang is desirable and easily stolen! I wouldn’t leave my car there over night!

From a classical forensic POV, focus on Brian's Instagram. His depictions as part of his "bizarre_design" tag are violent in nature: Itchy and Scratchy, Black magic/Dark magic, and the book "Lullaby" which is
lullaby sung in Africa to give a painless death to the old or infirm.

SLIGHTLY WEIRD.
I am not giving Brian a pass....
but his stuff on IG is literally copying other people's artwork. Most of that stuff is from Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network (millions of normal people watch this) and there are some comicbook and movie characters. If anything, it shows he lacks some creativity lol

You really cannot form an analysis on that artwork at all and then draw a solid conclusion. Id hate to see what you would say about the stuff in my office right now...or even my teen's room and the band stuff she collects. I collect skull stuff (no, not human skulls)...and my daughter loves heavy metal music (have you seen their artwork?).....and she is the most well adjusted child ever.

I am HIGHLY critical of Brian....but I see nothing nefarious with his art on IG that equates to Gabby being missing.

IMO I feel like they do have an arrest warrant for BL that hasn’t been communicated to the public yet. Why would they have so many local officers using their resources I find him in FL if there wasn’t an arrest warrant?
I may be wrong, but I believe if they had an arrest warrant out for BL, LE would have a press conference stating that. I wouldn't be surprised if BL's attorney would also make a statement telling Brian to turn himself in.
I think all those officers were in the reserve before that latest statement on Fox stating there is no crime yet.
I think they are all looking hard so they can find him alive, but that's just a guess.

side note: Most of us, Im sure, listen to music relevant to our situation whenever we’re sad or going through something. The first and seemingly only song posted to their Spotify on his presumed trip home was titled,
“Self Consumption”, defined as such,
: consuming oneself or itself: such as. a : taking all of a person's time and attention : being the only thing a person thinks about : all-consuming self-consuming hatred/passion/desire. b : acting to destroy itself or use itself up, a self-consuming fire.

You might want to look at the lyrics to that song because that is not quite where it's going. It's by Humbral. And considering when it was added it's DEEPLY concerning.

I don't usually think much of people's medias consumption but the comments about "itchy and scratchy" on BL's information are missing the darker aspects of the things he seemed to focus on. Lullaby is full of necrophilia. The song above is ... well, interesting. This isn't cartoony stuff.

I am not giving Brian a pass....
but his stuff on IG is literally copying other people's artwork. Most of that stuff is from Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network and there are some comicbook and movie characters.

You really cannot form an analysis on that artwork at all and then draw a solid conclusion. Id hate to see what you would say about the stuff in my office right now...or even my teen's room and the band stuff she collects. I collect skull stuff (no, not human skulls)...and my daughter loves heavy metal music (have you seen their artwork?).....and she is the most well adjusted child ever.

I am HIGHLY critical of Brian....but I see nothing nefarious with his art on IG that equates to Gabby being missing.

I've also seen people excoriating him for "copying", which seems a bit of a stretch... I'm not an art student; but even I know that's a time-honored way of finding your own style, copying every brushstroke, etc. from the paintings, etc. of the masters in your chosen field.

Every generation has youths that like this type of thing, it does not make them evil murderers.
No, it doesn't make them evil murderers.
But it has been thought by many psychologists, that people who draw/listen/create/play violent works have more of a propensity towards potential violence. They have an interest in it in the first place, usually for a reason.

This is what I was insinuating. Of course, we do not draw direct conclusions. It's merely an observation, as I stated earlier, that it is slightly weird given the current circumstances that his artwork involved violence, dark magic and a book about killing. It seems it's just as ignorant to dismiss it as it is not to mention it.

I think his parents have known at least since he purportedly flew back to Florida from SLC that there were signficant problems of some sort. The story about the departure from the trip and moving her personal items to or from the home to or from a storage unit is exceptionally strange for the trip they had planned, through the west ending up in the Pacific Northwest.

If you find out what went on during that time he was back in Florida, I think you will have an idea of what he was planning. Based on my impressions, I think he came back with the intention to split up with her. This would, of course, completely stop the VanLife blog as she really needed someone else to run the show while she blogged.

Her father is the one who described the trip he took back to Florida and the purported reason to avoid paying for a storage unit. Which sounds completely bogus to me. I'd have to think her father was paying for the SLC hotel, as she couldn't afford it. I just wonder if her father talked to BL at some point in this part of the saga.

I think it was also her mother who was the one who had the date he returned to Florida, though I'm not sure how she came about it.

Anyway. There is no way his family did not expect his arrival. There is no way he didn't arrive without some texts from the return trip, or a plausible reason for his having the van without her.

This was not a surprise for his family. No polite niceties "they broke up, her stuff is at our house, please come get it". And no pretense at innocence about the events that transpired. They know. They know full well.

They were prepared enough to stonewall her parents for 10 days. Let's not forget that at all.
So he bought a plane ticket so he could save money on storage? How many months of storage would that plane ticket have paid for? Sounds bogus to me too.

Has the last text in California been discounted and for that reason the search effort appears concentrated in WY.

We believe/know that Gabby and BL are physically separated ?

BL phone, the van, and testimony from the parents indicate BL is in Florida ?

BL has a Lawyer representing him and family. Sister has stated not seeing or talking to BL

The Spotify songs noted being posted by Gabby & BL around the time between last visual confirmation of the van in WY and FL.

My thoughts to consider:

1. Was BL placed in a compromising situation where he was helpless to prevent the events of Gabby separating from him ?

2. Did he ask for and receive help from his parents in managing his part of the crisis ?

3. The arrival of the van in FL without Gabby means that there was a situation where Gabby could no longer stay with the van. Why ?

4. Was the location of Gabby's phone last txt in California confirmed. Is it possible that a traveler other than BL or Gabby had Gabby's phone ?

A few plausibles:

Gabby had a grandiose idea and there were complications that would implicate BL in Gabby's disappearance.

BL witnessed an obduction of Gabby and was told that she would be harmed if there was any public notice of an obduction noted. Remaining silent saves Gabby ?

BL have Gabby's phone to a stranger that promised to send a text when in California (payed or not to do so).

BL was involved in something that is incredibly difficult to defend.

They are protecting Gabby from harm by not disclosing details that would result in the potential for Gabby to be harmed.

The Spotify songs imply a story of separation such that Gabby's phone is in California and BL is on his way home to Florida. BL gave up or lost Gabby but also believes something has happened that will require legal protection. Either BL is forthright with his family or he is not. Either way, he requires a defense lawyer.

I only present these thoughts as a tool to rule out and enhance a boundary of discussion. I would appreciate some feedback that eliminates some of circumstances I proposed by supplying a reference link. This helpful due to the speed of the posting and amount of material to sort.

Thank you for tolerating my diversion from the standard assumptions. It helps reset, trim, and justify the assumed perspective of events.

You're a little bit behind. California is not relevant. The Yosemite text was IMO almost guaranteed to be a mix-up. Possibly intentional, but I don't know. I've mixed the two up MANY times.

Anyone else think it would be really strange that he'd be just browsing Spotify for songs to add to his playlist 1-2 days after he possibly killed his fiance and just got home and has to answer to his parents? I mean the whole thing is strange, but it just seems like something that wouldn't be important to do right then. All MOO of course.

I'm just taking her at her word on the video tape, which did not mention making money.

Well, this vanlife blog/website needed to make money, as that was the whole idea.

Where else were they going to get money from?

I think GP wanted to be a professional off-grid vanlifer, but in reality, she was actually just on an extended vacation visiting tourist places. It was mentioned she didn't even like driving the van! Not ideal!

This is where her dreams didn't meet up with reality, but I think BL helped her bridge them for a while.

I think BL was her enabler, and he knew it. Poor Gabby was a bit trapped in this co-dependent unhealthy relationship.

MOO.

I may be wrong, but I believe if they had an arrest warrant out for BL, LE would have a press conference stating that. I wouldn't be surprised if BL's attorney would also make a statement telling Brian to turn himself in.
I think all those officers were in the reserve before that latest statement on Fox stating there is no crime yet.
I think they are all looking hard so they can find him alive, but that's just a guess.
I'll take a rare moment to put myself in LE shoes a bit:
If I were LE, I wouldn't say anything about a warrant, being a suspect, or even suspicion until he's found. Just a precaution.

This is intense. I pride myself on reading every post on the threads I follow, but this is just not possible here. Wow! :) I've had to skip entire thread chapters at this point, like threads #7-10 are a mystery forever.

I just want to say that art like skulls with knives, blood, etc., is a huge part of the "Traditional American" tattoo style. Specifically, "Skull & Dagger" tattoos. IMO, this is not a "clue" of nefarious intent or that he's a serial killer or w/e. I did look at BL's artwork and it seems largely derivative of other artists. IMO, he's just a wannabe. MOO! MOO!

The #FBIDenver Field Office and its Wyoming Resident Agencies, in coordination with the National Park Service, U.S. Forest Service, Teton County Sheriff's Office & Jackson Police Department, have been conducting ground surveys at the Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area.
View attachment 313217
https://twitter.com/fbidenver/status/1439391567811317763?s=21

This as just made my day, we’ve seen nothing of any of GP’s searches or search teams photos. It’s been all BL, I can’t explain how much this touched me emotionally. Really hope there’s a closure brought real soon to her family, try help end this heartbreaking torment and torture they’ve faced daily since they reported her missing. #FindingGabby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member