Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I hope this is him.

My stepdad died of COVID last night and I can’t see my mom until she is out of quarantine. I’m frantically following this to keep my mind off of it—I’m hoping that today is the day. It needs to be the day.

I am so sorry. Please hang with us, don't be alone. I'm here if need a shoulder ♡

Moo...

In your opinion, where was Gabby during this? And how did Brian get to and from the bar?

She was alive (since seen at piglets after the moose lodge)

I don't think they have established his mode of transportation to or from the bar, but since it was 5 hours from where the body was found, my guess is he had to be on wheels to get to moose lodge. "Whose" wheels is anybody's guess. He did know how to hitchhike...

I would surmise he got there via the van since he was seen driving it the next day. but that is pure speculation.

My stepdad died of COVID last night and I can’t see my mom until she is out of quarantine. I’m frantically following this to keep my mind off of it—I’m hoping that today is the day. It needs to be the day.

Very sorry you are going through this. I hope this distraction is helping a little.

I'm sorry for your loss :( I know it must be hard not to be able to see your mom either. Sending love to you and your family and hoping she feels better soon,too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99