Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it has vaulted ceilings, there isn't any room for anything beyond the A/C duct work. The heat in an attic, even in winter can be deadly. My A/C and some duct work had to be replaced in June 2020. The crew leader had fans, cold water, made the guys take frequent breaks, etc.
I really don't think the L's would be so brazen as to try to hide him at home, but we know very little about what properties they may own in NY, or what connections they have there, besides their real estate lawyer and his connections. I just keep picturing him somewhere in NY.....but then, I'm no psychic! I do NOT think that he is survivaling (made it up), or ever was. He's either dead, or comfortable, somewhere with the help of someone. jmo

@Keyedin and any who were following this oddity
https://www.wfla.com/what-happened-to-gabby-petito/
WFLA seems to have updated this:
What happened to Gabby Petito? | WFLA
https://www.wfla.com/news/sarasota-...rch-for-missing-22-year-old-north-port-woman/
The FBI obtains a phone purchased by Brian Laundrie shortly before his return to Florida without Gabby Petito, as well as surveillance video from the Laundrie family's camping trip to Fort De Soto campground.
https://www.wfla.com/news/sarasota-...rch-for-missing-22-year-old-north-port-woman/
SEPTEMBER 29
to this:
Gabby Petito investigation timeline

Sept. 29: FBI obtains Laundrie’s phone, surveillance video

The Laundrie family’s attorney confirmed on Sept. 29 that the FBI was in possession of the new phone Brian Laundrie had purchased on Sept. 4. Attorney Steven Bertolino said Laundrie left the phone home the day he left for a hike in the Carlton Reserve – the last time his family has said they saw him.

sorry for the Random black and blues, I have no idea. Lol.

Good point. This would certainly suggest a sealed indictment for murder exists. The Marshals don't pursue simple bank frauds to my knowledge.
Agree. There's ample circumstantial evidence for an indictment, but no reason to unseal it if it exists. He should be located, first, then let the clock start ticking. jmo

This is also our first confirmation that they are assuming he is on the run outside of FL and aren't confident of his whereabouts. It also means they suspect there is a good chance he is alive.
I think too 100 percent he is alive. I agree east coast, maybe right under everyone's nose. The best place to hide a book is a library. JMO>

@WFLAAllyson
For those asking about the search for Brian Laundrie, both ends of the Carlton Reserve appeared quiet this morning with gates closed.
@wfla
Hmmm... searching elsewhere ?

Out of state ?
Out of the country ?
I think it would be difficult to leave the U.S. ; but he might not have a hard time walking down into Mexico.
If he grows out his beard a bit more and wears a hat or bandana, maybe ?
If he makes it to a country that does not have an extradition treaty, he might stay put ?
There's still the matter of a supply line (how would he support himself ?) , and of course there's that pesky reward hanging over his head which I imagine would benefit anyone who recognizes him and alerts the authorities.
MOO.

You think? I see it as logical. The FBI's bread and butter isn't chasing violent fugitives, that's where the Marshals come in. The FBI will build the case.
I was wondering if they were involved bc like you said…hunting down fugitives…kinda their thing lol. But we hadn’t heard about them until this little tid but now. Usually you hear if they are on it. I remember in the Aniah Blanchard case (granted that was kidnapping I know there’s a difference in the charge here) - I’m from the Auburn area - & we knew the Marshals were chasing that guy. However, in this case, we hadn’t heard a thing about them until now. Glad to know they’re on the hunt!!

Hmmm... searching elsewhere ?

Out of state ?
Out of the country ?
I think it would be difficult to leave the U.S. ; but he might not have a hard time walking down into Mexico.
If he grows out his beard a bit more and wears a hat or bandana, maybe ?
If he makes it to a country that does not have an extradition treaty, he might stay put ?
There's still the matter of a supply line (how would he support himself ?) , and of course there's that pesky reward hanging over his head which I imagine would benefit anyone who recognizes him and alerts the authorities.
MOO.
He’s been gone 36 days now. Not a good sign that there’s that much time for him to be deceased or long gone from the area, IMO.

I've never actually heard the space called that, but the Laundrie house has a hip roof and the center would likely offer enough headroom for someone to sit comfortably, or scoot around. From the perspective of the photo below, it almost looks as though there could be sufficient headroom to stand up, kind of crouched over.

Live-view-of-the-Laundrie-family-home-after-the-FBI.jpg
If he's huddled in the attic crawl space of that house or hiding out in the nature preserve, then I really can't imagine what the desired end-game is. He can't live in either of those places forever, and it's not like this whole thing is going to just blow over.

I think after the arrest of the other fugitive who they likely thought was BL on trailcam, they’re done there now.
This is pure COMPLETE speculation. But I wonder if they were only there for that guy all last week? That’s when the LE presence got more active. Maybe they have moved on to the AP trail for BL? Idk pure speculation but it’s interesting that there’s no activity this morning…

@Keyedin and any who were following this oddity
WFLA seems to have updated this:
What happened to Gabby Petito? | WFLA
The FBI obtains a phone purchased by Brian Laundrie shortly before his return to Florida without Gabby Petito, as well as surveillance video from the Laundrie family's camping trip to Fort De Soto campground.
SEPTEMBER 29
to this:
Gabby Petito investigation timeline

Sept. 29: FBI obtains Laundrie’s phone, surveillance video

The Laundrie family’s attorney confirmed on Sept. 29 that the FBI was in possession of the new phone Brian Laundrie had purchased on Sept. 4. Attorney Steven Bertolino said Laundrie left the phone home the day he left for a hike in the Carlton Reserve – the last time his family has said they saw him.

sorry for the Random black and blues, I have no idea. Lol.
Phone purchased shortly BEFORE his return, vs purchased on Sept 4. Two different phones. One burner, second one later with provider ATT. Am I reading this right? So, FBI has both phones? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1