Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laundrie attorney confirms he does not know the current location of Brian Laundrie

Brian Laundrie's attorney has confirmed to Fox News that his client's whereabouts are unknown.

“Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown," attorney Steven Bertolino told Fox News. "The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

Gabby Petito: Search for missing woman continues in Grand Teton National Park: LIVE UPDATES

Wow. Someone remind me to never ever go get a salad in the middle of a fast faced case again.

Wow. On the run ? How did they lose him?

We don't know, it's so crazy! Maybe he dipped out the back door & into a waiting vehicle.

Laundrie attorney confirms he does not know the current location of Brian Laundrie

Brian Laundrie's attorney has confirmed to Fox News that his client's whereabouts are unknown.

“Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown," attorney Steven Bertolino told Fox News. "The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

Gabby Petito: Search for missing woman continues in Grand Teton National Park: LIVE UPDATES

What happened to calling her Miss Petito? First time I've seen his lawyer refer to her as "Gabby"

I really need to go out, just a half hour. I know I will come back to 20 new pages...plus I can barely post.....site loads so slowly.
Man,... parents say he is missing since last Tuesday.
The guy is not resourceful....he won't last if he didn't have/has help.

I wonder if they just thought they knew where he was these last several days? If that’s the case he could be anywhere by now. They keep mentioning Florida locations but they’re probably going to have to stretch their reach. New York City or other areas in the NE are possibilities unless he decided to kill himself.

jmo

Sorry if this is a duplicate. Pages were loading and I’m not sure if it went through.

if anyone sees him and calls LE then his parents will now where he is after that, but yea, hope his parents dont want anyone to help them with anything ....ugh cant even believe he is gone....probably werent even ever there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans