Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look under activities for GP and BL, it does not appear that they tracked their hikes on all trails. They have none entered.

They do have trails saved in their maps, as seen here:
https://www.alltrails.com/members/gabby-petito/maps
https://www.alltrails.com/members/brian-laundrie/maps

Last update was by Gabby on July 24. Not sure if this is useful, but it's something. I also think it's worth testing out AllTrails to see how it captures locations and how they're shown to other users... Maybe I'll experiment...

MOO-there’s Puerto Rico location is just a random thing, no real connection. If BL was going to get on a plane I would think he would get completely out of the US.

She only reported what Gabby told her and I believe her. No reason make up that up. Apparently, she also didn't realize the seriousness of such symptoms or may have talked Gabby out of going off with him.
I have to agree. If true, he is at were schizophrenia could be plausible. Very well could explain hearing voices. And he does seem paranoid about her leaving him for someone else according to Rose. IMO

It's time to ask again - how do we know that BL ever reached Florida in the van - or at least when? How was that confirmed? Seriously, why are we assuming he was there when Gabby was reported missing?
Yes-how do we know? I haven’t seen anything saying that anyone saw him. Maybe when the van was picked up? How do we know that someone else didn’t take a 1 way flight to grab the van & drive back while he took off after whatever it was happened.

I agree, don't think Brian was in Florida this whole time (if at all)

How could he sneak out with round the clock eyes on that house? I doubt he was ever there to begin with after he dropped the van off and his parents realized gabby was gone. His parents probably led the attorney to believe BL was there, and the attorney led the cops to believe that. Maybe the attorney had never even spoken to BL and is instead dealing with the parents. The attorney seems dumber than my dog that plays fetch with no ball, so he likely believed BL was there. The parents finally confessed he wasn’t and that is what the attorney called the cops over to talk about today.

Live Updates: Gabby Petito's boyfriend has left home, police don't know where he is: Report

3 min ago20:12 PM EDT
Gabby Petito's boyfriend Brian Laundrie is not at the Laundrie family home and police do not currently know where he is.

North Port Police Chief Todd Garrison told Outfront on CNN that officers do not know where Laundrie is, according to a tweet by CNN producer Vaughn Sterling.

"He could be anywhere," Garrison is quoted as telling the network.

Live Updates: Gabby Petito's boyfriend has left home, police don't know where he is: Report

3 min ago20:12 PM EDT
Gabby Petito's boyfriend Brian Laundrie is not at the Laundrie family home and police do not currently know where he is.

North Port Police Chief Todd Garrison told Outfront on CNN that officers do not know where Laundrie is, according to a tweet by CNN producer Vaughn Sterling.

"He could be anywhere," Garrison is quoted as telling the network.

Sterling also pointed out that Garrison did not say that police were looking for Laundrie at this time.

They better be looking for him!

Ok, so I watched the live feed for about the first hour or so. Up until just after the officers searched the silver mustang. The reporters around that time were discussing who had come and gone from the residence since early this week. The female reporter (Alison, I believe?) said she had been there everyday (but not overnight) since Wednesday (I think, will go back to check). When she arrived the first day, the red truck was there but the silver mustang (presumably BL’s vehicle) was not. The next morning (Thursday), the silver mustang was there and has not moved since.

BL may have been on the run since Wednesday night. Media coverage wasn’t as intense then. Easier for him to slip out.

but…where did he go?

It's time to ask again - how do we know that BL ever reached Florida in the van - or at least when? How was that confirmed? Seriously, why are we assuming he was there when Gabby was reported missing?

When the story was first reported, they stated that Brian was home, but they had not talked to him, so perhaps they were just taking the parents word? imo.

I’m so far behind, the thread is moving fast, so now he’s missing??? And also was there proof he flew back to Florida??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust