Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the timeline (sorry if already posted).

SEPT 17,2021
Woman says she and her boyfriend picked up Laundrie hitchhiking (fox13now.com)
[...]

In a video on TikTok published Friday, a user by the name of Miranda Baker said on August 29 she and her boyfriend picked up Brian Laundrie, who she said was hiking alone in Grand Teton National Park at 5:30 p.m.

This alleged incident was four days after Gabby's family last heard from her and three days before Laundrie showed up in Florida alone, driving the van that he and Gabby were traveling in.

Baker recalled the alleged encounter across several videos and said she and her boyfriend had been in contact with authorities before she published the videos.

[...]

@JudgeJoe, @oviedo, or whomever is keeping up the timeline at this point, will you please post? TY

Would someone please tell me why he would be stupid enough to drive the van home and park in his driveway. He could have said she kicked him out of the van and drove off and left him stranded,

technically i'm not sure it narrows down the search area.. If a murder happened then he could have disposed of her anywhere between Utah/ Wyoming and Florida. They did a lot of camping along the way and he would know quite a few spots.

If the people scouring the CCTV cams can spot if only BL returns to the parked van before the van leaves the camera frame for good, it would narrow the search area down to within a few days hike’s sort of radius of that parking spot.

What stood out to me is her Dad ordered her food. He didn't send her money. I didn't want to say anything but it's a bit odd. If my kid needed food I would send him money, knowing he would actually use it for food.

This is really, really common. My dad has ordered me food to be delivered to my house when cash was tight. I spent 3 years in grad school at Yale and sometimes my classmates’ families would offer to have food delivered around big events or tests and stuff.

How did her Van get to his driveway?

Brian brought it back.Gabby stayed somewhere else while he got their stuff together,then they took off to...? They could have gotten help from someone getting to wherever they went.
Are you saying they are together now? Parents know this? Hired a lawyer? Why?

Just hopeful thinking.

Respectfully, unless you have a source for the Laundrie family being formally identified as liars, it's your opinion, so please use MOO or IMO.

The other family has never been cooperating and filing complaints against other family simply for trying to find their daughter and now they are playing victims?

There is only one family that is suffering I M O

This is what I was just thinking. This or did he ever actually come back? Did anyone actually see him? Or did his parents just realize he snuck out back and took off so they called their lawyer?

How could he sneak out with round the clock eyes on that house? I doubt he was ever there to begin with after he dropped the van off and his parents realized gabby was gone. His parents probably led the attorney to believe BL was there, and the attorney led the cops to believe that. Maybe the attorney had never even spoken to BL and is instead dealing with the parents. The attorney seems dumber than my dog that plays fetch with no ball, so he likely believed BL was there. The parents finally confessed he wasn’t and that is what the attorney called the cops over to talk about today.

There is no way his parents don’t know exactly where he is. They probably paid for him to get away. They probably told LE they don’t know where he is but they seem to be fine with covering things up, so this doesn’t surprise me. They know he did something awful and don’t want him to face the music.
I think it depends on what they told/gave police. If they revealed their own experience of what happened, police may believe they're genuinely scared about him.

Face it, police are going to have a much more accurate take on this than members of the public who have no idea what info they shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo