Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If BL is in psychiatric care it's severely protected by HIPAA. They have to be very careful with what they can say.

HIPAA has an exemption for missing persons, criminals, and fugitives. But they don't get to know the details - only the location.
I thought I was the only one! :D

Kazoo?

Confused but he made it home just fine from a very long trip??

Well, to be fair, we know absolutely nothing about how BL got home. We don’t know if someone else drove, or if he has some bouts of clarity. We also don’t know that he’s mentally ill - this is all just based on my feeling when I saw the police stop, combined with the interview with GP’s friend.

My family member has bipolar and she has had bouts of full blown psychosis, followed by clarity. Hers came on very suddenly and later in life than most, at 30. Some days I would say she’s totally able to care for herself, others not so much. Thank goodness for medication. It’s a very sad illness.

One possibility (JMO) is if, upon returning to Florida with the van and without Gabby, his parents hired the attorney who advised him to voluntarily check into a psychiatric treatment facility. If he voluntarily admitted himself, he has the right to walk out at any time.

In most states, adult psychiatric patients have the freedom to leave at any time (or, if hospital staff believes the patient to be suicidal, after the [typical] mandatory 48-hour observational holding period) and in some states those rights extend to children as young as 13. I know this because when I was 13, I was institutionalized for a month in a state where I was considered of the age of maturity after attempting suicide and I wanted to leave, so my parents transferred me to a facility in a neighboring state where the age of maturity was 18 for mental health treatment so I couldn't leave. I suspect without a court order keeping him there, BL might have very well seen the media coverage, freaked out, and took off.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a thread anywhere move so fast. I’ve caught up on all of them and I’m wondering if someone has a source on this, but I can’t seem to find any corroboration on any money troubles BL and GP had.

I watched the footage from the police stop and noticed the officer asked if they could afford a hotel, almost like he took in their appearance and assumed they were broke based on their lifestyle?

Just wondering because having money versus not opens up a lot of possibilities, especially on BL’s part. And it’s been mentioned here a lot so maybe I missed it?

the power was out so they couldn't cook
and probably had no money to order food themselves

What stood out to me is her Dad ordered her food. He didn't send her money. I didn't want to say anything but it's a bit odd. If my kid needed food I would send him money, knowing he would actually use it for food.

He may be running, but he won't kill himself. Generally speaking, narcissists think too highly of themselves to deliberately end their existence. Plus, he's not very bright. He'll be located soon.
Not necessarily. Fotis Dulos killed himself, likely to avoid going to trial and prison.

Narcissists fear being exposed for what they truly are. Imo

What we know: Authorities, protestors gather at Gabby Petito's fiancé's home, Brian Laundrie

With several police cars on the block, authorities have been inside the home for more than a hour. Detectives carried what appeared to be small brown paper evidence bags into the house and searched cars at the property.

The North Port Police Department announced on Twitter that officers are “speaking to the Laundrie Family at their request. At this time, we are not speaking with Brian. More details when available.”

AAOz0mp.img
© Patricia McKnight, The Herald-Tribune Officers were seen searching one of the cars on the Brian Laundrie's residence on Friday, Sept. 17, 2021.

Demonstrators already rallied outside of the Laundrie home in North Port on Thursday, with one holding a sign saying "Truth always comes out!"

Image-from-iOS-7.jpg

Protesters carry signs to home of Brian Laundrie on Thursday urging him to speak with police. (Fox News)

Crowds outside the residence chanted “Where is Gabby.”

the power was out so they couldn't cook
and probably had no money to order food themselves
Aug. 21: Petito’s father, Joseph Petito, orders Uber Eats for Gabby Petito. The meal is delivered to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by the Salt Lake City airport.\\. This is when Brian was in Florida.

You can't be out of power with a working vehicle unless you're out of gas and if you're out of money for pizza but can afford a hotel and vanlife travel, something bad is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8