Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple claims they saw missing YouTuber Gabby Petito’s van near Jenny lake in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming. The couple said they saw the van on 25 August, narrowing the potential search area for investigators if they deem the tip credible. The couple did not see Ms Petito or her fiancé Brian Laundrie. However, Ms Petito did tag numerous potential campsites on an app called The Dyrt, which may provide insight into the general area she planned to explore on her trip.
Follow the latest updates on the case of missing Gabby Petito
technically i'm not sure it narrows down the search area.. If a murder happened then he could have disposed of her anywhere between Utah/ Wyoming and Florida. They did a lot of camping along the way and he would know quite a few spots.

As if he wasn’t looking guilty enough… I really hope the parents told them something finally, if for no other reason to help find their son.

There is no way his parents don’t know exactly where he is. They probably paid for him to get away. They probably told LE they don’t know where he is but they seem to be fine with covering things up, so this doesn’t surprise me. They know he did something awful and don’t want him to face the music.

https://twitter.com/gusofftv/status/1439029640841027592?s=21

BREAKING: Atty for Brian Laundrie “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.” @CBSNewYork

So the update is he’s now a missing person too, absolutely baffles me this, the case is absolutely bizarre. They didn't want to talk to the police about their son, but now he is missing they suddenly want the police!
Exactly. If they shielded their son from LE they damn sure should have kept an eye on him.

I watched the police bodycam footage and was very concerned when I heard that Gabby was taking all responsibility for everything that happened (causing Brian to be upset, causing Brian to swerve, everything was all her fault...) and Brian similarly put all responsibility on her, and made himself out to be an angel just trying to keep everyone safe. That is a huge red flag. It demonstrated that she was very worried about him getting into trouble, IMO. I don't think it crossed her mind that she could go to jail for slapping him in an effort to keep him from basically stealing her car. I'm not saying she didn't do anything wrong, but surely she wasn't the only one acting badly. She did say she was scared he was going to leave her stranded in a strange place, and that was justified, he admitted to taking the keys and trying to leave/separate from her. That must have been scary for her - for him to basically take the "house" and go. And look what happened a few days later. He took everything and left her. I felt so bad for her, she looked so scared to me.

POSSIBILITY: he checked into a mental health facility before Gabby was reported missing - and just checked himself out and disappeared.
I think that’s a possibility - but someone has to pay for that- is he on his parents insurance?

The FBI is leading the search and has focused on the Grand Teton National Park area, where her family said she was last seen. An area of interest also includes Jenny Lake, where a witness said she and her husband saw Petito’s van parked at 5 p.m. on August 25.

Schmidt elaborated on the “complex” search effort in Wyoming.

“It involves multiple jurisdictions, that’s one thing we learned in this area, between the vast area here between local, county, National Park Service, there’s a lot of agencies all working together with this in cooperation with the FBI, as well as Florida and, in the beginning, New York agencies as well,” said Schmidt

A national hotline is accepting tips for anyone to come forward with information on Petito’s location: 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324). bbm
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/17/pol...g-with-family-of-gabby-petitos-boyfriend.html

this is just me thinking off the cuff, but wouldn’t BL have to have been at either his parents (or somewhere they knew where he was) in order to obtain his attorney? It doesnt seem right that the parents could hire an attorney for him without him being there, but maybe that’s possible???

At my firm we require a phone call with the person or owner of the company requesting representation. So you do not necessarily have to meet your attorney in person, particularly in this new COVID atmosphere. I don't know if that happened in this case but it could happen.

wait WHAT?

“#BREAKING: Just spoke to the #Laundrie attorney and #BrianLaundrie’s whereabouts are unknown at this time. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian. @fox5ny #FindGabby”

https://twitter.com/jodigfox5ny/status/1439029163348922370?s=21
Maybe that’s why the FBI was asked to go there to “talk about Brian”. Maybe mom/dad went to check on him and he was gone. Attorney felt they should let authorities know. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214