Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not cooperating. They refused to let LE speak to BL and instead directed LE to speak to their attorney. Clearly, they knew more than they were saying at that point in time. MOO.
I did not claim that the L’s were cooperative. I presented evidence that the L’s told LE that they did not know where gabby was. Just setting the record straight.

Here’s a copy of GP missing person report from Fox News. Definitely a permitted source. Quite a few redactions, tho.

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Gabby Petito reported missing one month ago

eta- correcting autocorrect, lol

Yes! That’s the one! Can you spot in the bottom right corner pg 1 - Photo received, yes. Date of photo, 08/27/21. I found all of this interesting because I wonder why the missing date is specifically Aug 30th. Perhaps the text that was no longer mentioned by her family and was later almost definitely not sent by GP but at the time her family had to give a last known date, no matter how suspicious the last contact was. Now we also know a photo was sent from GP to her family on Aug 27th, that’s why her mum was SO sure she received a message from Gabby that day. Perhaps before the “Stan” text. This was heavily discussed this week here on WS if there had been one text or two received on Aug 27th. It was never shown there were two different texts until now. Unless the photo was the Snapchat to Rose…? Just throwing around ideas as usual. JMO.

Well, at the time BL initially went missing GP's body had not been found so BL wasn't in a POI in her murder yet. And at the time the NPPD thought BL was in the house we now know. (All we knew at the time was they claimed they knew where he was )

JMO

My error, I should have said only person of interest in Gabby's disappearance. The FBI knew far more than we (and still does) at the time BL took off. They would have cell phone data in including location data , bank records, etc by then.

So still I highly doubt that NPPD/FBI would have hesitated to accept a missing persons report about BL

My error, I should have said only person of interest in Gabby's disappearance. The FBI knew far more than we (and still does) at the time BL took off. They would have cell phone data in including location data , bank records, etc by then.

So still I highly doubt that NPPD/FBI would have hesitated to accept a missing persons report about BL

Probably true but the NPPD would surely have been surprised to hear he was missing and not in the house.
JMO

Previous discussion of GP misper is in thread #59

ETA- I believe this is where the discussion begins. Jmo

Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #59

ETA- we did discuss the date of photo. I must have forgotten

My bad, I saw this at work, completely forgot and just re-read it :D.
Everyone ignore me, I don’t want to rehash an already talked about topic. Thanks for the info, currently reading through the old thread. Thank you!!!

No they did not, they said they had no comment in regards to Gabby, refused to have any discussions with LE at all, would not discuss what Brian's conversations were with them with when he returned on the 1st, had their atty on stand by to be sure LE did not ask a single question about Gabby when they went to the house on Friday to discuss where Brian was. This was before her body was found, what if there had been an opportunity to save her, what if unbeknownst to them Brian had revealed info that could have helped her? They did not cooperate in the search for Gabby, they cooperated in regards to the search for their son. MOO

edited to add, they knew she was deceased MOO

This was discussed at great length yesterday. According to a search warrant for the van, the Laundries stated that they did not know where Gabby was.

So the no comment thing is a lie. I wonder who started it?

This was discussed at great length yesterday. According to a search warrant for the van, the Laundries stated that they did not know where Gabby was.

So the no comment thing is a lie. I wonder who started it?
Yes, I stand corrected that they indeed did state they did not know where she was. I still stand by statements that they did not cooperate in any way to help in the search for her. While not criminal, I find this behavior abhorrent. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1