Found Safe WY - Jordan Rae Lampus, 22 from Erie PA, van found on I-80, Laramie County, 21 Feb 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am local to her parents, and I just saw someone connected with Jordan state that she was found safe and is currently with law enforcement. This was just stated minutes ago so I will update with a news link as soon as one is available.
Omg are you serious??

Thank goodness this is true! I saw it on Social Media and was holding my breath waiting for confirmation. I have three daughters, two teens and this story grabbed me from the start. Every parent's worst nightmare. Far away and missing and seemingly not in her right mind. I will hold this family in my heart as they sort out the eviction/school withdrawal/cross-state trip. Whatever the future holds for Jordan and her family, they found her alive and can start to get her the help she needs.

ETA - Shout out to all the amazing posters on this facebook page. If only all facebook posts could be this useful!
Cheyenne Police Department on FB has a post about Jordan being missing, with 117 comments:

Cheyenne Police Department

Last edited:
Thank goodness this is true! I saw it on Social Media and was holding my breath waiting for confirmation. I have three daughters, two teens and this story grabbed me from the start. Every parent's worst nightmare. Far away and missing and seemingly not in her right mind. I will hold this family in my heart as they sort out the eviction/school withdrawal/cross-state trip. Whatever the future holds for Jordan and her family, they found her alive and can start to get her the help she needs.

I have two boys and two girls and I live in Beaver Falls where Jordan was supposed to be coming to visit her parents last weekend! Jordan and my oldest son were friends and graduated high school the same year! He’s been so worried about her and I was so happy to tell him she’s safe!! I’m sure her parents are so relieved!! Thank goodness!!

From the link above

Mark Jamieson of the Seattle police said officers found her at about 3 a.m. at Seward Park after she called 911 and said she had been assaulted by someone in the park. Officers searched the area but could not find any evidence of a suspect, Jamieson said.

Lampus was treated at the scene for minor injuries, then taken to the hospital for an evaluation.

Man, so fascinating. Did a moderate brain injury cause her to have a major personality change to the point of wanting to start a new life on the other side of the country? Did it render her vulnerable to some kind of "soft" predator?

I'm feeling the chances are pretty low of us finding out though. No media indication she was a victim of any crime other than the probably unrelated park mugging. Her family will probably be glad to have her back safe and anxious to move past whatever happened.

Maybe kind of an Amanda Bynes type situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly
Back