Found Deceased WY - Joseph 'Joey' Peterson, 16, autistic, Casper, 10 Nov 2019 *winter storm*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FWIW

Missing People In America

Missing People In America JOEY PETERSON UPDATE:

Wednesday 9:23 pm
“Hi everyone, today has been eventful. I know it is painstaking to wait for updates and I wish they weren’t so sparse today. A team went out on horseback towards the interstate, covering creek beds and thick areas that the air team could miss. Foot trackers worked today looking for clues, anything out of the ordinary that could give us a direction to pursue. A new dog team of three checked the areas of scent hits, among hours of other locations, with no scents detected. Snow melt may be compromising the scents, but it is also giving us a chance to see footprints or disturbed ground. We don’t have a new hit, but we have eliminated some tricky areas from the list. Tomorrow, a large team will ride south and comb the runoffs from the base of the mountain. Blackhawk from Cheyenne will be here tomorrow, we hope the wind stays at bay so they can fly low and slow along the mountain base. The Cheyenne canine team will travel in the opposite direction. No news is good news people! Tomorrow brings another active day, full of hope.”
(Update courtesy of Emily Ginsbach)

These next few days will be very hard on the family. I hope they can bring him home soon.
I agree. I’m sure the holidays will be extremely difficult for this family, especially wanting to be happy & cheerful during the holidays but having that void with Joey not at home. Extremely sad situation...:(

Sorry for posting this, don't want to upset anyone...I feel very sad that Joey is still not found but could there be a possibility he was attacked by a hungry mountain lion. It's hard for me to believe he survived after all this time.

Bump for Joey.

May he be found soon. I feel badly for his family and friends, missing Joey, when he should have been celebrating Christmas and New Years with them.

And, the above statement is not a judgement call against Joey, his family or his friends.

JMVHO.

Sorry for posting this, don't want to upset anyone...I feel very sad that Joey is still not found but could there be a possibility he was attacked by a hungry mountain lion. It's hard for me to believe he survived after all this time.
A mountain lion may take his prey up, rather than leave it on the ground.

I hope they can find Joey soon and bring his family some peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back