GUILTY WY - Park Co., Male UP11992, decapitated, Jan'14 - Juan Guerra Torres

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23037/10/
worth taking a look at. Although the weight seems to be off. This man also has had spine surgery..which can lead people to put on weight.

No doubt they have done xrays to get as much info as possible.
Would be nice if they said where the rods are. He's really young to have rods. As for people gaining weight after surgery; I do not know anyone that has; myself included.

Skeletal information - Titanium rods attached to spine from corrective surgery

Does anybody think I should send in that kidnapped Boston man? Or are the circumstances just too unlikely?

Does anybody think I should send in that kidnapped Boston man? Or are the circumstances just too unlikely?

I have not been closely following here; but my opinion is it will be one ruled out if he is not him. Does it say if he had any ink or scars on his arms?

I have not been closely following here; but my opinion is it will be one ruled out if he is not him. Does it say if he had any ink or scars on his arms?

No, there's really nothing at all about the missing man, only about the abductors.

There are many workers who are traveling to the Montana and North Dakota area, through Wyoming and South Dakota, for work in the oil fields, as well as in the mines. Most of them are from the South. It wouldn't hurt to rule out anyone but, the man found in Wyoming was older than the man from Boston. I would say look at missing from Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and Mexico.

There are many workers who are traveling to the Montana and North Dakota area, through Wyoming and South Dakota, for work in the oil fields, as well as in the mines. Most of them are from the South. It wouldn't hurt to rule out anyone but, the man found in Wyoming was older than the man from Boston. I would say look at missing from Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and Mexico.

The only age I see on the UID's Namus is adult, pre-40. The Boston guy is 37. That seems to fit.

The only age I see on the UID's Namus is adult, pre-40. The Boston guy is 37. That seems to fit.

I would submit then just to get the rule out; especially since there isn't much about him.

I sent mail to the sheriff's office.

This is close but the weight is out - though he could have lost weight, due to his circumstances. The height is so broad on the Profile, considering the UID is also an approximate it is within range ...
The Missing man has a tattoo on the leg - but because the body was mutilated, I am wondering if they took the tattoos off the body. (sorry - not a nice thought), but Police have yet to expand on his injuries.

Pants size fits though -
Shirt size fits -
Tattoos and hand damage
No DNA as yet on file

NAMUS LINK HERE
First name - Ever
Middle name - Otoniel
Last name - Garcia Hernandez

Date last seen - June 23, 2013 00:00
Missing from Douglas Arizona
Age last seen - 30 to 30 years old
Age now - 30 years old

Ethnicity - Hispanic/Latino
Sex - Male
Height (inches) - 50.0 to 75.0
Weight (pounds) -200.0 to 300.0

SCARS/MARKS - right cheek has a red heart shaped birthmark (flush with skin, does not stand up like a mole) -Left armpit has a brown stain like birthmark

TATTOOS - arm (between shoulder and elbow) "Garcias Never Die" -Calf: A woman from the waist up

HAND - missing the tip of the index finger on a hand (not sure which one)

CIRCUMSTANCES: On June 21st, Ever called his family to say that he would be crossing the border at Agua Prieta and was not heard from again. He crossed with his sister who was apprehended by Border Patrol and did not know if he was apprehended or not

PANTS - 36
SHIRT - Large

Had a nice acknowledgement from Sheriff Stewart. So we'll see, I guess.

It will be interesting to see if it is that gentleman from Boston - strange case indeed that one.

Any thoughts on whether to submit the one above to Sherriff Stewart?
Was he the contact at the Park Cnty Coroners Ofc?
I'm not in the USA.

I went through all of the missing persons, this guy had a tattoo on his right arm, but the height & age are off.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23113/0/
This guy has been missing a while and is too young, too tall and too thin to be the UID but he's listed as black but is very light skinned. Just something to keep in mind when looking at missing persons. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22348/1/

Both are missing "from" Pueblo; CO.
Shannon Naill's cell last pinged there.
I'm helping Thomas "Tommy" Cook's family. He is mixed. It's very hard to capture skin tone in a pic; from what my friend tells me; the one below should be the most correct since he's outside

It will be interesting to see if it is that gentleman from Boston - strange case indeed that one.

Any thoughts on whether to submit the one above to Sherriff Stewart?
Was he the contact at the Park Cnty Coroners Ofc?
I'm not in the USA.

I sent email to the sheriff's office using the link on the Park County Sheriff's website: http://www.parkcountysheriff.net/ The newspaper articles listed him as the point of contact.

Yes, I think that guy is worth sending in, if only because he's geographically fairly close and the timeframe he went missing in is close enough to make it possible that he was held prisoner for a few days, then killed.

I sent email to the sheriff's office using the link on the Park County Sheriff's website: http://www.parkcountysheriff.net/ The newspaper articles listed him as the point of contact.

Yes, I think that guy is worth sending in, if only because he's geographically fairly close and the timeframe he went missing in is close enough to make it possible that he was held prisoner for a few days, then killed.

Thankyou carbuff - much appreciated.
I have just emailed the Sherriff's Office now regarding MP:
NAMUS
First name - Ever
Middle name - Otoniel

I did ask for a read receipt of the email - so if I don't get one, I will ring in.
I just need to work out how to ring the Sherriffs Office from another country.
:lookingitup:

Thankyou carbuff - much appreciated.
I have just emailed the Sherriff's Office now regarding MP:
NAMUS
First name - Ever
Middle name - Otoniel

I did ask for a read receipt of the email - so if I don't get one, I will ring in.
I just need to work out how to ring the Sherriffs Office from another country.
:lookingitup:

The US's international code is 1. Usually 1+area code+number will work. The number is posted at the end of several of the articles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back