Yearbook searches

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't have a classmates membership either but am willing to give it a try if you want to share Mrs. Tigglesworth?

image.jpgI am going to post this, and do hope since no names are mentioned, it might be able to stay? At least until/if it can be proven this gal was around post 1988. I have always held the open opinion that she might could be one of the missing women mentioned, but none ever stuck out as looking much like her, IMO.

Here are the reasons I keep looking at this girl:

Higher arched eyebrow on the right side paired with a flatter (horizontally more level) lower eye on that side

Flatter (horizontally) eyebrow on the left paired with a rounder on the bottom lower eye on that side.
( pictures show the opposite sides)

Thin upper lip, fuller lower lip.

Cowlick seems to be in the same place

Curly-ish hair

A different high school picture shows her taller than average

This girl's high school closed her freshman year (when the pic was taken) and the TOWN as well not long after. The high school students were sent to Palo Verdes high in Blythe, Ca. So in this particular search, I was hoping to find a facial search of those at PV 1984-1986.
Hopefully the image will load ok.

Its the chins as well I think. The chins are identical.

We get a good view of the ears of both and they look the same to me.

I have been searching high and low for this girl on social networks. I have tried Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn etc to no avail.

We need someone to be able to check classmates. There may be a yearbook for Palo Verde on there that this girl may be in, but I can't view it. There are people on there who would have been classmates of this girl, and it would be good if we could ask them if they remember her.

This girl was living in a small town. Could someone check the birth records for her? If we knew the name of her parents and her date of birth, it would help greatly in finding out if she existed after 1988. A marriage record would also be very helpful, as her surname will probably have changed if she married.

I really like this potential match, I really do.

Wow, good find MrsTigglesworth. Would you mind sharing the info with me.

Thanks

Great find MrsTigglesworth! If these two pictures are the same person, it would appear that our mystery lady might have had some dental work during her high school years. If that's the case, that might explain some differences in facial features (if there are any) as my wife, who has had extensive dental work, attests.

View attachment 56992I am going to post this, and do hope since no names are mentioned, it might be able to stay? At least until/if it can be proven this gal was around post 1988. I have always held the open opinion that she might could be one of the missing women mentioned, but none ever stuck out as looking much like her, IMO.

This girl's high school closed her freshman year (when the pic was taken) and the TOWN as well not long after. The high school students were sent to Palo Verdes high in Blythe, Ca. So in this particular search, I was hoping to find a facial search of those at PV 1984-1986.

That picture is from a school in Texas, not California.

Not sure where the rest of this line of thought went but I still think it's a very close match. "Cres" why do you say this was a picture from a school in Texas ?

Not sure where the rest of this line of thought went but I still think it's a very close match. "Cres" why do you say this was a picture from a school in Texas ?

Based on the information she provided in her post one can track down the school yearbook MrsTigglesworth took this picture from. Unfortunately the website that I believe she used points to the wrong school. The yearbook is actually from a school in Texas.

Oh my gosh, you are so right! There goes a lot of research... Ancestry has the whole yearbook listed incorrectly. Argh. I was at a dead end anyway with that avenue, so at least a new possibility has opened up. :). Thank you for catching it.

These are all of the same person in the 1980's. Not sure how much info I can include as far as name, location, etc. l1.JPGl2.JPGl3 1987-88.JPG

View attachment 56992I am going to post this, and do hope since no names are mentioned, it might be able to stay? At least until/if it can be proven this gal was around post 1988. I have always held the open opinion that she might could be one of the missing women mentioned, but none ever stuck out as looking much like her, IMO.

Higher arched eyebrow on the right side paired with a flatter (horizontally more level) lower eye on that side

Flatter (horizontally) eyebrow on the left paired with a rounder on the bottom lower eye on that side.

Curly-ish hair

Lurker coming out from the shadows here. I've been casually following the FLEK story for quite some time and until today hadn't seen any leads that really spoke to me. But this?! The resemble here is startling. It feels much more than coincidence that these two share so many facial similarities. Has anyone (MrsTigglesworth?) looked into the yearbook girl's public records yet?

Lurker coming out from the shadows here. I've been casually following the FLEK story for quite some time and until today hadn't seen any leads that really spoke to me. But this?! The resemble here is startling. It feels much more than coincidence that these two share so many facial similarities. Has anyone (MrsTigglesworth?) looked into the yearbook girl's public records yet?

I haven't had any time to research lately, but it looks like milky mama may have found more pictures. They don't look as similar to me, Milky, are these the the same San Antonio girl? I will try to look into it soon!

No, these are all 3 of a girl from Boise. She was on the school basketball team. Not sure if I can post the name.

No, these are all 3 of a girl from Boise. She was on the school basketball team. Not sure if I can post the name.

I'm not seeing it with this girl. The one from San antonio shows more similarities. IMO.

Curly-ish hair

I just spent the last 4 hours reading this case....WOW. This resemblance is uncanny. I know it's been a few months, but did anyone find out info on this? I'm headed to another thread to continue reading.

That picture is from a school in Texas, not California.

Given the information that spring/summer has given us, it might be worth looking into this again. To me the eyebrows of the yearbook girl seem far more arched than FLEK's though - I'm not sure that's something that could be changed that drastically.

I really don't see it, sorry. I think the ear position really confirms its two different people.

Around march/April 1988 I worked at an establishment with LEK in Irving, TX. I was 17, LEK was 21. LEK advised me she was from Northern California, and she was in the area visiting her Mother for a few months.

I know there has been quite a bit of skepticism about the claims made in the post I'm quoting above, but I wonder if it's worth zeroing in on Northern California yearbooks based on this insight? At least for a while, to see if anything comes of it? I suppose that's pretty general, but less general than searching, say, the entire country or continent's yearbooks...

spring/summer 1988 also indicates that the girl he knew was not well off so could looking at lower-income areas/towns in Northern California narrow it down a bit? I suppose everywhere has their lower income areas, though I'm not super familiar with the organization of American towns and the distribution of high schools there. Is anyone here from Northern California and able to shed some light on where we could begin? Largest high schools, just to get a start?

I'm not familiar with any of the websites used to search yearbooks but I'll do a quick search now to see what kind of access I can get. If we take what spring/summer1988 wrote as truthful to his knowledge, then I should think that this girl lead a fairly unremarkable, unrecorded life for the first twenty years of it and a highschool yearbook photo, if it exists, might in fact be the only shred of physical evidence she left... what else could there be?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back