Yet Another --- Diver is suing Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: How many lawsuits does CFCA have against her now ? :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Love it ... Absolutely LOVE IT !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I don't think this diver has a viable case and I wonder if he will end up having to pay her court costs when he loses.

It does make me happy though to see the karma train headed straight for her.

Puzzled by those who are critical & disparaging of ANY citizen who wishes to file a suit of any kind against this woman. The Bad Seed was given her day in court, why should any other citizen be denied that same right ?

Any American citizen who feels they were wronged has the privledge of having their grevence heard in a court of law.

It's a beautiful thing that all these responsible people are suing her. She did more than kill her child. She covered up the murder. NOW she has to answer to those who were misled & whose lives were affected in some way by the crime of the cover up.

In fact, some of you seem to forget she was found GUILTY of lying about her child's death. Now she will be made to answer for the crimes which she was found guilty of.

God Bless the American Judicial system. It gives us all a voice.
Discussing the merits of a case is not the same as being critical and disparaging toward anyone who has filed a suit. I have not seen anyone criticized on a personal level, with the exception of LP, of course, and that's only because he's a liar and scammer. I will not support a lawsuit I don't believe in simply because the suit is against Casey. It would be hypocritical to complain that our legal system failed when Casey was acquitted and to hope that it fails again in favor of those who are bringing unwarranted lawsuits.

IMO the difference here is that KC and the whole Anthony family solicited help in finding Caylee (and getting donations) ... under false pretenses ... they all knew she was dead and kept up the facade wanting everyone to jump on the bandwagon

Now in court the defense and KC in a way were saying ... oops, my bad, she wasn't really missing, she drowned in the pool June 16th ... and then was thrown in the woods ...

That's the difference I see ... It was nothing more than a scam, a con, to deflect blame away from KC ... JMO

And I hope every single one of the organizations and people involved that used their resources to find Caylee get FULLY reimbursed ... I mean there has to be some justice that comes out of this case ...
People who need to clear their reputations and people who need to be paid for their contribution .. PERIOD

Agree. At one point CA told reporters that "people needed to get off their a$$es and find my grand daughter"........:sick:

In almost every case, someone lies to police when there is a missing person, if they are the perp and yet I have never seen lawsuits from anyone who searched for the person. To me, this is all getting stupid and just about the publicity this case got. Searchers search for missing people all the time, often because someone won't tell where the person is...hence, they are missing...and suspects lie to police all the time, that is what they do...

Agreed. I was thinking the same exact thing. It seems like everyone is coming out of the wood work with lawsuits now. And it clearly seems like its for 15 mins of fame. They are going to be wasting tax payer money as well. She did not ask for that person to dive in and look for Caylee. She didn't contract anyone to search for Caylee. I'm not defending her at all, but what I'm saying is TES is called in to many cases where the suspect lies (they are suspects, if they wanted to tell the truth they would of from day 1, correct?) and I don't see them suing EVERY person who lied to them. This is just getting out of hand now. How many more people are going to file a lawsuit for their involvement in the search of Caylee? Stop trying to make money off of Caylee, because that's exactly what they are doing!

I think the Florida taxpayers should sue her for wasting the courts time among all the other state resources that were wasted. Had she admitted that it was an accident (it wasn't) back when she forst got arrested, it sure would have saved a lot of tax dollars.

Even if it never makes it to court there will be lawyers involved and fees for her. I say keep bringing on the suits and hit her in her pocket. Pro Bono lawyers have left the building for her.

Puzzled by those who are critical & disparaging of ANY citizen who wishes to file a suit of any kind against this woman. The Bad Seed was given her day in court, why should any other citizen be denied that same right ?

Any American citizen who feels they were wronged has the privledge of having their grevence heard in a court of law.

It's a beautiful thing that all these responsible people are suing her. She did more than kill her child. She covered up the murder. NOW she has to answer to those who were misled & whose lives were affected in some way by the crime of the cover up.

In fact, some of you seem to forget she was found GUILTY of lying about her child's death. Now she will be made to answer for the crimes which she was found guilty of.

Seems like a bizarre trend. ICA gets away with murder and destroying many peoples' lives, but people seeking redress are labeled as fame seekers.

It makes me happy to hear she is being sued so much. I don't think these cases have any sort of chance... but I hope it scares her at the very least, and that she realizes that maybe the world just doesn't like her much after all, and that it makes her just that much more miserable in her freedom.

I know nothing about law... but if she was found not guilty of murder, then how could she be held liable for the costs of searching for Caylee? That's just what I think, but again, I have no clue. I feel like these people are hurting themselves more than her. Not sure if the guilty of lying to police would have any effect on this, but I really am lost when it comes to these things...

But I hope it's a wake up call, anyway, that just because she got away doesn't mean the world doesn't know what she did. I hope somebody has a valid claim against her that can stop her from making massive profits off her story, that is all I really care about.

(though I hope nobody would pay for it anyway, seeing as it would all just be another lie).

Far as I'm concerned this is frivilous and disgusting. I hope this guy and some of the others get in legal trouble for filing these lawsuits and taking up the court's time.

This case has brought out the worst in MANY people, even those I once had respect for. It's more like monkey see, monkey do - makes me sick to my stomach.

Just curious...how many civil suits have been filed against Ms. Anthony to date? I know there are various threads here relating to some of them, but what's the total number filed so far, who has filed them, and is there a list of them somewhere? (If not, perhaps there should be, as this may be just the beginning and it may get hard to keep track of them all!)

I suppose it would be helpful to include any related suits as well....that is, not suits filed directly against Ms. Anthony, but filed because of her actions and/or Caylee's death, such as that of Mr. Kronk against Mr. Padilla.

If this was a low profile case, with the same exact circumstances, none of these people would be suing.

And the guilty party wouldn't be making money off the story of her dead child that she tossed in the woods to decompose, and jurors wouldn't be selling their stories to the highest bidder.

I don't think her parents knew Caylee was dead...and I also don't think they can go by JB's opening statement to frame a case, but what do I know...Casey did not call for anyone's help, as far as I recall. But then again, civil cases are so different.
She was the mother and she wore the "FIND CAYLEE" T-Shirt even when she knew that Caylee was dead!

And the guilty party wouldn't be making money off the story of her dead child that she tossed in the woods to decompose, and jurors wouldn't be selling their stories to the highest bidder.

Your post brings another question to mind: How many jurors have spoken out so far, and which ones are they? Also, how many alternates have spoken to the media and which ones? I only know of about 2 jurors that have spoken, and 2 alternates. Are there more?

Actually, considering the circumstances, and KC's story, I'd like to see her and GA jointly sued for wasting taxpayers money. I'd like to see him defend himself against the accusations of 'being in the know', and then I'd like to see her prove her stance. Regardless of what he did after the fact, I have no doubts of his supposed participation in covering up an accident, not calling 911, and disposing of a body. No way, IMO, did he do any of these things. After thinking about it, I don't wish a lawsuit against G or CA, but I can't think of a better way to get to the bottom of this. Nothing gets me more riled than false accusations...

Knock it off

we do not conduct ourselves this way. Personal attacks are unwarranted.

IMO the difference here is that KC and the whole Anthony family solicited help in finding Caylee (and getting donations) ... under false pretenses ... they all knew she was dead and kept up the facade wanting everyone to jump on the bandwagon
Now in court the defense and KC in a way were saying ... oops, my bad, she wasn't really missing, she drowned in the pool June 16th ... and then was thrown in the woods ...

That's the difference I see ... It was nothing more than a scam, a con, to deflect blame away from KC ... JMO

And I hope every single one of the organizations and people involved that used their resources to find Caylee get FULLY reimbursed ... I mean there has to be some justice that comes out of this case ...
People who need to clear their reputations and people who need to be paid for their contribution .. PERIOD

bbm, I don't think so, jmo. I understand lawsuits against Casey but do see it as more peeps wanting to "cash in" on Caylee's death. JMO. I still wonder when and IF Casey ever told Baez that Caylee drowned. JMO, I don't believe she did, and don't believe Caylee drowned. JMO

:bow: Words of wisdom :bow:

Amazing isn't it. ICA commits the crimes, and during the criminal trial never has to take the stand, while 500 bystanders do.

IMO, the trial evidence confirms that either ICA or GA committed a felony. The jury can't claim that no one committed a felony. If ICA did not, then GA did. So the jury should now be calling for GA to be arrested.

"In fact, some of you seem to forget she was found GUILTY of lying about her child's death. Now she will be made to answer for the crimes which she was found guilty of.

God Bless the American Judicial system. It gives us all a voice. "

bbm what were the exact charges about lying to police? I won't bless the system, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle