GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was under the same impression .... -- just checked however and there is nothing in the Media, to the moment, anyhow.

As often, looks like Media can't get it right ....

I went to New Your Courts site ... then end up at some eCourt thingy ...

To do anything there registration IS NEEDED....

So i registered .. got an email with verify link and info ( they say, btw, after 20 days of inactivity, that eCourts account will get shut down :rolleyes: )

Veriflied myself .. logged in into their system ... searched for Yoselyn Ortega .. and got this there now:

---------------------------------------------

You Searched On Defendant: Yoselyn Ortega

Search Results 1 through 1 of 1

Note: To view case details, click the case # link (opens in new window).

Case # | Defendant Summons # | Appearance Date | Court | Judge | Part

05112-2012 | Ortega, Yoselyn |05/07/2013 | New York Supreme Court - Criminal Term | Carro, G | 32

----

March 6ths my foot, lol ... :D

Let me try clicking on Case number there......

;)

Clipboard01.jpg

'Killer Nanny's' mental fitness will be subject of June hearing: Judge

By YASMINE PHILLIPS and LAURA ITALIANO

Last Updated: 5:41 PM, May 7, 2013
Posted: 5:40 PM, May 7, 2013

The sanity of the accused Upper West Side "Killer Nanny" will be the topic of an open court hearing next month, a judge said today in ordering a proceeding that could provide a first public glimpse into the demonic domestic's mind.

Ortega has been found mentally fit for trial after an exam by two court-appointed psychologists, but her lawyer is challenging that finding.

So far, all mental-health-related paperwork in the case has been filed under seal; next month's open court hearing on Ortega's fitness for trial would involve testimony by mental health experts on both sides who have interviewed Ortega to assess if she is capable of assisting in her own defense.

At a brief appearance today, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Gregory Carro set Ortega's next court appearance at May 21, so that witness schedules can be discussed and a firm mid-June hearing date can be set.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/killer_nanny_mental_fitness_will_AOfg92eze2YCPT8EvnT34L

Lawyer for 'Killer Nanny' insists she's crazy, unfit to stand trial

The attorney for Yoselyn Ortega, who is accused of murdering two small children, had been declared mentally fit to stand trial by court doctors, but now she and her lawyer are challenging the court's findings.

By Shayna Jacobs / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 1:00 AM

court_yoselyn_ortega.jpg

Yoselyn Ortega is charged with stabbing to death two children in her care when she was their nanny. / Jefferson Siegel for New York Daily News

“Killer Nanny” Yoselyn Ortega is too crazy for trial, her lawyer is insisting, defying findings to the contrary.

Ortega said nothing in court Tuesday, when attorney Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg said she would challenge the finding by court doctors that Ortega, accused of murdering two small kids in her care on Oct. 25, was fit to proceed.

“We’re controverting that, of course, your honor,” Van Leer-Greenberg said.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Gregory Carro adjourned the case to May 21 “to see if you have the necessary witnesses” for a hearing on the matter, he told the lawyer.

A hearing on the matter could be held by mid-June, Carro added.

untitled.png
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...sts-crazy-unfit-stand-trial-article-1.1337881

Last week detectives were back here asking a lot of questions again.
At the end I asked that PLEASE don’t have those parents go into a court room with this monster....I do not think they can handle going through it all again.
They said - it is not up to them, but in these types of cases it is very possible that I may get my wish :).

I pray regularly the witch gets LWOP and there is no court case for the parent to be torn up again.

The attorney for Yoselyn Ortega, who is accused of murdering two small children, had been declared mentally fit to stand trial by court doctors, but now she and her lawyer are challenging the court's findings.

court_yoselyn_ortega.jpg

Yoselyn Ortega is charged with stabbing to death two children in her care when she was their nanny. / Jefferson Siegel for New York Daily News

“Killer Nanny” Yoselyn Ortega is too crazy for trial, her lawyer is insisting, defying findings to the contrary.

Ortega said nothing in court Tuesday, when attorney Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg said she would challenge the finding by court doctors that Ortega, accused of murdering two small kids in her care on Oct. 25, was fit to proceed.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Gregory Carro adjourned the case to May 21 “to see if you have the necessary witnesses” for a hearing on the matter, he told the lawyer.

untitled.png
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...sts-crazy-unfit-stand-trial-article-1.1337881

I have said this before:
I think she was on meds for years and went off the meds a little while before the murders. SHE CONNED EVERYONE...
Other wise I believe we would have seen that she is nuts. we did not see it.
I believe she covered it up to get the job.

All these hearings is why trials take so long to get started. I hate defense attorneys and their delay tactics.

The Lulu & Leo fund on FB released the announcement that Marina is pregnant!!! Joy to them, and blessings.

I just came over to post the same thing! Such wonderful news!! A new baby boy is coming in the Fall!!

So happy to hear the news of Marina's pregnancy. This family deserves so many prayers an blessings after what they have gone thru. I'm so glad that Little Miss "N" will have a sibling to grow up with.

Life goes on.

May they be blessed profoundly with this new baby. Can you imagine the love of this family? What a lucky little boy.

All these hearings is why trials take so long to get started. I hate defense attorneys and their delay tactics.
LOL .....

Welcome to US of A .... :)

In some other countries they just take one outside and shot them against the wall ... :facepalm:

I don't think for one moment she lost touch with reality. For all we know she could have been planning this months in advance. The so-called appointments with a psychologist could have been on purpose to set her stage for an insanity defense.

The relationship between an employer-domestic staff is not easy. The personal nature of someone working in your home or taking care of your children is totally different from the corporate/office environment. One might say the employee is part of their family, but in reality that is not feasible.

IMO she is nothing but a cold-blooded murderer who killed innocent children. I don't think she EVER cared for the well-being of them, she wanted to get as many perks out of the Krims as she could.

Yoselyn Ortega is like Diane Downs, Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Casey Anthony, and Lori Drew rolled up into one. They are highly narcissistic with an extreme entitlement mentality. Some of them have a holier thou mindset. Every little criticism and slighting they get, they bottle it up and once it reaches the breaking point, it explodes. They are injustice collectors.

I do not think she attempted to suicide. She tried to make it look like an intruder did the crime so she can get sympathy. Something Downs did.

court_yoselyn_ortega.jpg

untitled.png

She looks very different like I have seen with other evil figures. She clearly shows rage and lot of it that likely goes back to her childhood.

I think I read somewhere that Joselyn had grown angry and envious because while she was struggling to make ends meet, the Krims had enrolled their two older children in a very expensive private nursery school that charged like $16,000 a year..per child?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back