You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know you're addicted when phrases like "You can't make this stuff up!" and "You can't have it both ways!" become standard for you to say IRL as much as you say them about the case!

I was so excited that I had nothing to do on 1/3 for the hearings.....had my day planned out.....ignore all housework.....ignore all incoming phone calls......DVR on (just in case).....snackies.....drinkies......WHAT!?

Incoming Phone Call 9pm Sunday evening:

"Hi Mom, I need you to watch your grandchildren tomorrow for me from 8 to 3pm" :phone:

"WHAAAAAAT????? I don't have grandchildren! Who are you? You must have dialed a wrong number!"

Well she saw right through that line......:waitasec:

Sure hope her satellite is working.............:panic:

I was so excited that I had nothing to do on 1/3 for the hearings.....had my day planned out.....ignore all housework.....ignore all incoming phone calls......DVR on (just in case).....snackies.....drinkies......WHAT!?

Incoming Phone Call 9pm Sunday evening:

"Hi Mom, I need you to watch your grandchildren tomorrow for me from 8 to 3pm" :phone:

"WHAAAAAAT????? I don't have grandchildren! Who are you? You must have dialed a wrong number!"

Well she saw right through that line......:waitasec:

Sure hope her satellite is working.............:panic:

I have to say, this post made me laugh out loud and spit water all over my computer monitor! I am going to be laughting about this one every time I think about it for the next day or two. Thank you for starting my day off with a great big laugh!

I have to say, this post made me laugh out loud and spit water all over my computer monitor! I am going to be laughting about this one every time I think about it for the next day or two. Thank you for starting my day off with a great big laugh!

Yes, me too Gma-Kat - thanks for the great start to my hearing day! I just cracked up at your post.

May I suggest adding measles or chicken pox to your symptoms list as we get closer to the trial? LOL!

You know your addicted when: You have been hitting the refresh button like an elevator button for over an hour on the closed thread for the hearing scheduled for the day!

BTW - it is open now! LOL

You know your addicted when:

You plead with your parents to tape the trial on different channels (CNN, True TV, Fox News) on three different TVs.

You can't go a day without looking up something on this case

Watching Casey's Trial is like watching a movie on a Big Screen movie theater.
Complete with Soda, Popcorn & Candy.

You keep a list of all the items Casey Anthony can buy in Jail

When you get excited because a courtroom photographer has the same lens as you, during a ICA hearing, so you pull it out & run to the back of the house to show your SO, exclaiming "I have the same lens!". Then your SO promptly glares as you and says: "You are paying far too much attention to that case. Seriously". LoL

You structure your food consumption around actions within the case... doc dumps and motion hearings: too busy reading and watching to cook... TAKE OUT!

Oh, and a new one:

buying yourself an iPad, counting as one of the plus sides of it: being able to stream ICA court hearings no matter where you go. LoL

When you see the license plate number (4*-JBZ-*) that comes with your new car , you immediately think: oh no! I bought myself a Jose Baez. :waitasec:

I think you are addicted to this case when you expect the general population to use the words azzhat and Baez interchangeably and are surprised when you get "a Look" after saying - "cut it out - you are acting like a complete Baez".

I think you are addicted to this case when you expect the general population to use the words azzhat and Baez interchangeably and are surprised when you get "a Look" after saying - "cut it out - you are acting like a complete Baez".

POTD award goes to :woohoo:LG!!!:great:

You know you are addicted when you have already prepared your job resignation paperwork to coincide with the start date of the trial.

When you see the license plate number (4*-JBZ-*) that comes with your new car , you immediately think: oh no! I bought myself a Jose Baez. :waitasec:

Every day I pass a company named George V Anthony. I do a double take every time I see the sign.:crazy:

You know you're addicted when the WS server takes more than 1 second to connect to a page, and you worry endlessly, will the server be able to handle it when it comes time for trial. Well, will it???????????????????

YKYAW...you're trying really, really hard to get 4th quarter wage reports done so you can get W-2's done for clients and you keep popping onto WS every 1/2 hour when you should be doing the work!

"Discipline & deadlines," she mutters under her breath!!

You see the initials LA, and immediately think Lee Anthony, when in fact, they mean Los Angeles!!!!

I just did this in another thread a few minutes ago. I felt like an idiot, LOL!

Also, I had a student last semester with the last name Anthony. And she kind of looked like Casey. I'm so addicted to this case, I was relieved when she stopped coming to class at all at one point. She never did finish the class, a classic Anthony move. I really hope she's not related to them!

When you can no longer see 'LOL' as anything but Lots Of Luck...whether it be text or somewhere else besides WS.

When you hear the name 'jose' or 'baez' and immediately picture someone hiding behind potted plants or sneaking around in a leaf camouflage outfit.

When you want May to desperately come, but not because you're tired of the cold weather. But because you want to see KC get her butt handed to her for what she's done.

When you spend your entire work night surfing WS forums and reading new articles.

When you specifically buy apps to make WS, Sleuthing, and Streaming news feeds easier.

When you are excited to be able to read WS in BED Comfortably!

When you are hiding under the covers reading WS on your iPad, half suffocating so as not to keep your SO awake.

When you get off work at midnight, (from a rough night of WS'ing) only to go straight home and open a new WS page!

WORST EVER! When, right at 12 midnight when your work shift is finally ending, you LOAD the Next available unread WS PAGE on the iPAD so that you can READ it in the CAB on the way home while you are WITHOUT internet connection, gawd for bid i spend one waking moment WS free!

You know your addicted when your husband, who is about to retire, suggests a 10-day cruise and all you say is, does the ship have wi-fi?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back